Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bathroom Antics

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Bathroom Antics
April 26, 2007
Just when I think I've seen and heard it all, and just when I thought a big set of balls couldn't get any bigger, I found myself unplesantly surprised on my trip to the ladies room here at work, a few minutes ago. Classlessness just stooped to a new low.

A breeder moo was in the bathroom using a breast pump. OK, given, she was in a stall with the door closed, but what the fuck. You can't do that at home in the morning? Does the screeching shit loaf eat that much during the course of the day that you need to run food to it in various intervals throughout the day?

And just where is she going to keep this freshly-extracted concoction of fat, bodily excrement, fluids, bacteria, and pus, until it can be delivered to the suckling pig? WHY, in the refrigerator with everyone's fucking lunch, for christ sakes!!!!!

Now I know why I use the refrigerator on the first floor. There are no breeder moos down there.
Re: Bathroom Antics
April 26, 2007
I think, and I may be completely off base with this one, breast feeding women are constantly producting milk. Eventually their boobs fill up and it has to be expressed or it will be quite uncomfortable, same as cows. Like cows milk, human milk has to be refridgerated if one is planning on using it later. At least she had the decency to do it in the bathroom.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login