Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Delusional Pahrunt

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Delusional Pahrunt
April 27, 2007
This is the perfect example of a selfish, delusional pahrunt. Keeping her kid alive with no possible hope for a cure, draining taxpayers, and making the child suffer. This shit chaps my ass to no end.

"Emilio's mother, Catarina Gonzales, on the other hand, is fighting to keep her son on the ventilator, allowing him to die "naturally, the way God intended." I didn't realize that ventilator = the way god intended?????

"Emilio is on Medicaid, which usually doesn't pay for all hospital charges. The hospital's spokesman said that he doesn't know how much it's costing the hospital to keep Emilio alive, but that cost was not a consideration in the hospital's decision."

"Gonzales said she'll continue to fight for treatment for her son. "I love my kid so much, I have to fight for him," she said. "That's your job -- you fight for your son or your daughter. You don't let nobody push you around or make decisions for you."

That's right MOO! Because you're not footing the bill, now are you? Nope. You'll wrack up thousands in health care costs not covered by Uncle Sam and dash right back to Me-hee-co!!!!!

And who is footing her legal costs? No duh mentioned, either, not surprisingly. Can she even afford heatlh care for herself, let alone having a kid she cannot afford????? And of course, there is whining in the article that this FAMBLEE is being targeted because they are POOOOOOOOR. Cry me a fucking river.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/HEALTH/04/25/baby.emilio/index.html
Re: Delusional Pahrunt
April 27, 2007
I hear ya, KFLL. It would be one thing if the kid had any chance of recovering and leading a normal life, however, the kid is in constant pain, with no chance of recovery. A venilator is not living the way God intended, and of course she's on Medicaid and doesn't give a damn about racking up those hospital bills, because of course she isn't paying a dime. It's not motherly duty, it's pure selfishness keeping the baby alive like that.
Anonymous User
Re: Delusional Pahrunt
April 27, 2007
If this selfish bitch wants to do the right thing, and let that poor kid die naturally, then the only humane thing to do is to pull the plug. Emilio is not smiling. That child is in agony. A part of me does sympathize with her because I know from experience what it means to do this. There are no words to describe how awful it is, but in a case like Emilio's, it's the only option.

If she loved that little boy as much as she claims to, then she'd realize that keeping him on the ventilator is just cruel. She's only thinking of herself.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login