Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Port Richey sow arrested for locking children in room

Posted by twocents 
Port Richey sow arrested for locking children in room
July 05, 2022
The picture of this woman. I know they tend not to be flattering but gad, talk about a stereotypical filthy breeder cunt.

https://www.wfla.com/news/pasco-county/port-richey-woman-locked-kids-in-room-for-hours-while-they-played-in-urine-deputies-say/?fbclid=IwAR3HRTrswiPZheeCj29L_5S2KePCs3XHgEyT_j9_ZgJspQDZqR9Y297hZZY

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: Port Richey sow arrested for locking children in room
July 06, 2022
She's 57, but they're 6 and 7. I think she was a foster moo keeping them for the money.
The kids have "ODD" because kids who can't be put aside while she sits on her ass are the disordered ones, not the lazy greedy cunt who abused and neglected them.
Re: Port Richey sow arrested for locking children in room
July 07, 2022
Wow, reminds me of Gluten Free Girl and her adopted kid that she made eat pizza in the basement.

Of course the kids have ADD, ODD, etc. How the hell are they learning how to behave when they are living like this?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login