Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Style-starved moms get makeovers--and quick tips on how to look their best

Posted by catmeow 
Moos get makeovers:

Includes a slideshow with mommy makeovers called "Mom. . .Wow" http://tinyurl.com/yo5cwz

What a waste! All they need are potato sacks with baby shit or kiddie food spilled in several places. We (or The Onion) could do a great parody of this. smiling smiley
BLEAH! I would slit my fucking wrists if that were my life. What a mess they've made for themselves. A discheveled disaster, unorganized, out of shape, in frumpy, decade-old clothing doing nothing but playing with toddlers all day. Yea, fun times.

They'll take the tips they learned from their big one day a year out, follow them for a couple of weeks, then back to their "old" selves. Playing the martyrs and feeling "if my family really loves me, they will love me no matter what I look like."

Yea, meanwhile hubby's late for dinner because he's "working late."

I'm so tired of Mother's Day only because entitlement-minded moos of the world are even worse on this day.
Christ on a pogo stick! I don't wear Emporio Armani or Gucci shit, and I don't have sprogs to spit up on them! And where do you wear that stuff when you're a SAHMoo, anyway? Play dates? Doctor visits?

Hell, I'd love for paid "experts" to kiss my ass and tell me how gorgeous I am, but I guess I'd have to pop out a few kyds first (and then go to pot). Gag!
I am far from a "fashion plate" and also would never wear designer duds. Yeah...where is a SAHM going to wear Emporio Armani or Gucci? And...how is Hubby to afford such frocks?
KFLL, is right how the moos will be back to their "old selves". I know from experience when I would get a cosmetic makeover in the mall as a young girl...when I wore face paint. It was nice having the make-up woman do my face. I would buy most of the stuff...however, I never looked as good as that day in the mall when I would apply the stuff at home.

Same goes for a hair cut. The stylists does a great job with the blow dryer and the curling iron. It just does not come out the same at home!

As for clothing, I prefer my old stuff. I don't have a husband that I have to work on to keep him away from the honeys at the office while he "works late". I can be myself. What a concept!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login