Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Guest won't share utensils with awtard

Posted by Cambion 
Guest won't share utensils with awtard
March 17, 2023
From r/AITA - what a surprise! The author was a dinner guest in a home with an awtarded child and refused to participate in his awtard meal ritual of eating a bite off his fork, then exchanging his fork with someone else at the table. Cue tard meltdown because this horse shit is The Only Way He'll Eat AnythingTM. The child threw plates and utensils everywhere and broke some of them, and the author is being blamed for the damage because they wouldn't cater to tard whims.

Of course she's not an asshole! This sounds fucking disgusting! If this family wants to share one another's germs, then fine. But everyone should not be expected to take part in their gross dinner habits. Kids are absolute fucking germ vectors and I wouldn't want whatever crud this kid has just to prevent a meltdown. This is the parents' faults for allowing their tard to only eat like this. So what happens when he's a teenager and in high school? Will he have to share forks with everyone at his lunch table? Will Mommy and Daddy have to accompany him to play musical forks so he won't kick and scream and break shit when he doesn't get his way?

I definitely would not be paying for the damage THEIR child caused, and I sure as fuck would never go to their house again for a meal. May as well have everyone at the table spit in each other's mouths. I get it, awtards have their rituals, but you cannot reasonably expect someone to take part in them for a child that isn't even theirs. Especially one like this where there is a possibility of someone getting sick from sharing brat germs.

https://old.reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/i9bx5d/aita_for_not_following_an_autistic_ritual/

I'll keep it short.

Friend has an autistic son. I've met him before, lovely lad. He's six. I've never spent prolonged time with him, just short hour visits to my home or at the park. They invited me to dinner the other night and I went.

Their son has a ritual he has to do at dinner where he takes a bite of his food, then exchanges his fork with someone else. Their whole family follows this routine: he takes a bite, swaps fork with mom, takes a bit, swaps fork with dad, and so on, all around the table. They allege it's the only way he'll eat.

Well, I refused. And it resulted in a huge tantrum which unfortunately resulted in thrown plates and other dinnerware. Some of it is broken. I'm being blamed for not doing this--let's be honest--disgusting ritual. Even if it's the only way he'll eat, they should have warned me beforehand and I would have politely declined the invitation.

Was I the asshole?
Re: Guest won't share utensils with awtard
March 17, 2023
Why is there a whole subgenre of AITA posts of "famblees that have disgusting rituals and don't warn guests in advance"? Are there really that many people who are oblivious that their behavior is not remotely normal?
March 18, 2023
If a tard doesn't eat normally, guests shouldn't be invited to dinner. This is going to be a lot more common when we banned Roe brats popping up as GOP wants all brats born.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 18, 2023
This is just awful, beyond disgusting. I'd have left if I was at a place and the guests were obligated to do that. two faces puking

Imagine if one of them has covid and is asymptomatic. two faces puking
March 18, 2023
Stunned that those parents think someone outside the famblee bubble would want to participate in that type of thing. But I'm not surprised, either. Parents now will put up with anything.
March 19, 2023
I'm sure they justify it because the brat has the breeders wrapped around his finger and have them convinced this is the "only" way he'll eat anything. I get that awtards have to be handled differently to an extent because it's just the nature of the beast and they have their routines/rituals they do, but the line has to be drawn somewhere. This kind of shit cannot be catered to because the habit will be much, much harder to break when the brat is older and can throw much more violent tantrums.

If the parents choose to facilitate this fork-sharing crap, they should not be forcing it on outside parties all in the name of staving off meltdowns. It's unrealistic to expect others to put up with bullshit just because the parents do. That is a problem they chose to create for themselves by engaging in the brat's ritualistic behavior rather than discouraging it so the kid learns healthy, sane eating habits. So will he just starve if nobody is willing to share a fork with him? What happens when Mommy and Daddy are dead or in nursing homes and can't accommodate his stupid bullshit any longer? Do they do this in restaurants in public too? Will other unsuspecting parties be expected to partake in the ritual, like at birthday parties? This fucker will very soon become the weird kid nobody wants around.

Enabling this kind of behavior might seem like the route of least resistance because it's easier than dealing with tard tantrums, but the breeders are going to be sorry when they have to try and deal with a middle-aged man-baby kicking and screaming on the floor of a restaurant because the complete strangers at the next table wouldn't hand over their forks. It's like the dumb fucks who insist their little herpaderps will only wear one specific shirt from Target from 10 years ago because autism, so when the one single shirt the brat has becomes too worn out to wear, the handlers call to the internet for anyone with copies of the shirt to please send them instead of telling the kid to shut the fuck up and wear another fucking shirt. They are doing the awtard zero favors by not setting boundaries.
March 22, 2023
randomcfchick
Stunned that those parents think someone outside the famblee bubble would want to participate in that type of thing. But I'm not surprised, either. Parents now will put up with anything.

Yes they will. And they expect everyone else to put up with their brat too.

If it were up to me, either the boy will eat like a civilized person or starve. If he is dumb enough to willingly starve himself to death then too bad.

Why are there so many autards now?

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
March 22, 2023
peace-n-quiet

Why are there so many autards now?

It's a combo of chemical pollution and ancient cows shitting defects via rotten eggs.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 24, 2023
I found that distilling water is the only way to remove PFA's... you go look that up, it is in EVERYTHING!! Everywhere and everything. I was distilling water for my cpap machine and a couple other devices so deciding to drink it was a very good decision.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
March 26, 2023
Obligatory shot at my in-laws: My in-laws, who would not use serving spoons until I gave my MIL two sets, would be right at home. My FIL still doesn't use them--he will look at a platter with a serving utensil, ignore it, and help himself using the fork he ate off of. But remember kids, I'm just a prissy germaphobe.

Back to topic, about autism: There was a study linking the use of Tylenol in pregnasty to autism. The jury has been out since then. The American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology says it's still safe to use. The epidemiologist who supposedly linked talcum powder and ovarian cancer is making a mission out of warning the cows not to take Tylenol during pregnasty.

Just another reason why pregnasty would suck hard. Nine months of no pain killers, not even one alcoholic drink, no soft cheeses, cannot even pop a Tylenol or something stronger if you have a headache. I wouldn't want to live like that for a week, must less nine months.

No thanks.
March 26, 2023
Obligatory shot at my in-laws: My in-laws, who would not use serving spoons until I gave my MIL two sets, would be right at home. My FIL still doesn't use them--he will look at a platter with a serving utensil, ignore it, and help himself using the fork he ate off of. But remember kids, I'm just a prissy germaphobe and why wouldn't I want to eat someone else's spit because they are "fambilee?."

Back to topic, about autism: There was a study linking the use of Tylenol in pregnasty to autism. The jury has been out since then. The American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology says it's still safe to use. The epidemiologist who supposedly linked talcum powder and ovarian cancer is making a mission out of warning the cows not to take Tylenol during pregnasty.

Just another reason why pregnasty would suck hard. Nine months of no pain killers, not even one alcoholic drink, no soft cheeses, cannot even pop a Tylenol or something stronger if you have a headache. I wouldn't want to live like that for a week, must less nine months.

No thanks.
March 26, 2023
And even with all that effort, your still likely to pop out a tard or basement dweller.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 28, 2023
bell_flower

Only if you'd want a chance at a healthy child. A lot of pregnant Moos don't give a fuck and will happily indulge in everything "forbidden," from sushi and cheese to hard drugs and liquor. At my old job, this heavily pigged-up woman a couple desks down from me smoked multiple times a day every day, but she didn't have to care what it did to her kid because she gave it up for adoption and it wasn't gonna be her problem.

It's not just painkillers either, I think many mental health drugs have to be stopped during pregnasty to prevent birth defects. Never mind the fact someone on a big dose of anti-depressants shouldn't be reproducing in the first place, but then they have to spend the better part of a year off their meds. Same with chemo - you can't get chemotherapy and stay pregnant. Either you abort the fetus and get life-saving treatment, or you give the cancer a whole 9-10 months to flourish so you can incubate a clump.

I think what would kill me is being unable to sleep. No matter how tired I am, I can only sleep on my stomach and only with my arms and legs bent in certain ways. I have no idea why I'm like this, but there you have it. I can't imagine I'd be able to sleep on my stomach when heavily pregnant. Like even when I'm so exhausted that I'm seeing things, I cannot fall asleep on my back, my side, or sitting up. I'd probably go insane from sleep deprivation or drink myself into a stupor just to fall asleep each night.
March 28, 2023
bell_flower

No thanks.
And rightards still insist pregnancy is just an “inconvenience” eye rolling smiley

Even then, the fact that OVER THE COUNTER PAINKILLERS can produce defectives is terrifying. Which is even worse when you’re suffering from several kinds of pains caused by pregnasty.
March 28, 2023
Righttards see being female is an inconvenience, and it's a females duty to shit out a dozen clumps to be cannon fodder.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 28, 2023
craftyzits
Righttards see being female is an inconvenience, and it's a females duty to shit out a dozen clumps to be cannon fodder.

Or fundie indoctrination fodder. They want as many rightist fundie clones as possible
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login