Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cancer curers in Australia beat up classmate, brag about it on social media

Posted by some-childfree-guy 
Yes, I'm back. Still childfree, still hate kids.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/pop-culture/how-sadistic-must-that-kirra-hart-sleepover-video-sparks-outrage-gofundme-raises-thousands-dollars
Holy shit, what a bunch of assholes! That poor girl sad smiley
There must be evil that lives completely in a minority of people for this to happen.
with names like that they sound like they are minorities. but I think those girls had been bad news before and this girl was hoping they had changed their minds.

frankly I would take those shits out and subject them to a firing squad

barring that, I would stake out and case these bitches... sooner or later they could be caught unawares. pop a sack over their head and whale away. they can't see anything they can't identify just make sure they are beating into unconsciousness

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

I guess the parents bailed their pathetic asses out of jail. That is pretty telling
I hope someone doles out some vigilante justice on these sadistic cunts. What did they think would happen when they film their very blatant assault and put it on the internet for everyone to see? Actually they're probably the kinds of fuckstains who were raised never hearing the word no, so they developed a massive amount of confidence and think they're invincible.

I would like to know what the motive was. Not that it would necessarily justify the beating, but what was the reason for luring this girl into the house to beat/stab her? Where were the parents of any of these bitches that they were able to do this shit for FOUR hours without interruption? Not surprised in the slightest that the parents of the perps bailed them out because they will use every excuse in the book to defend their ickle poopsies. Ohhh, my baby would NEVER do something so awful! She did? Well, MY child probably didn't hit that girl very hard. She was the one doing the stabbing and did the most damage? Well, the victim is probaby just being dramatic and overreacting. Oh, she had to get surgery for her injuries because they were so bad? Well I guess she did something to deserve it then because MY baby is perfect and wouldn't do that unless she was provoked!

If the assailants can't be charged and imprisoned, I hope their parents can be. Someone needs to pay out the ass for this. Maybe if the proud mommies of these psychotic cunts get hit with fines and jail time due to their kids' behavior, they'll beat their daughters' asses.
Shakes head.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login