Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

bridesmaid breeder want brat to nap in honeymoon suite

Posted by craftyzits 
bridesmaid breeder want brat to nap in honeymoon suite
April 04, 2023
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-11937655/My-bridezilla-friend-said-Im-entitled-asking-child-nap-honeymoon-suite.html

After spending megabucks on a friends wedding breeder wants bride to let her brat to nap in the bridal suite. The bride isn't pleased.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Re: bridesmaid breeder want brat to nap in honeymoon suite
April 05, 2023
Nothing more romantic than a honeymoon bed that a toddler has pissed in.
April 05, 2023
Exactly!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 06, 2023
Wait, so was Moo planning to just leave the toadler alone in the honeymoon suite? She never says anywhere that she intended to stay in the room with the child. Would Moo be willing to pay for any damages the child causes while in the room? I'm gonna guess not, especially since she's going on about how much she has already spent to be a part of the wedding. Where was Moo sleeping during the event? If she had a room, why couldn't she stash the kid in there? Why did she need the bridal suite? Was no one else in the wedding party staying in a hotel room that she could have asked? You don't ask the bride for favors on her wedding day.

The honeymoon suite is for newlyweds, it's not the naptime blanky at daycare. If the bride is a bridezilla, it's not because she doesn't want toddler snot/shit/urine/vomit all over the bridal suite. Because Moo says she just wants to borrow the room for her kid to nap, but toadlers are very unpredictable and there is no telling what the kid will damage or what fluids will come out of it and onto the bed/carpet/furniture.

I'm surprised Moo didn't decide to "punish" the bride by not letting the brat nap so it would be cranky. The toadler was the flower girl, so I'm kinda shocked Moo didn't sabotage the ceremony by ensuring the brat was tired and whiny.
April 06, 2023
Don't give the cow ideas.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login