Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mother's Day

Posted by amethusos* 
Mother's Day
May 14, 2007
This year's Mother's Day advertisements were downright awful. One show had a thing on how to best serve mother breakfast in bed. That idea has been around since I was a sprog and probably before. I ate dinner in bed when I had the flu early in the year and it is not an easy feat. For one thing, I was always concerned the tray would tip over and food would spill everywhere.

The local rag had these "coupons" where child or young adult sprogs would move their stuff out of the family home if they no longer lived there, not fight with sibilngs for a day, make dinner other than microwaved junk, go to religious services since it is important to "mawm" and not complain or bring an iPod, etc. Big fucking deal to those who feel that acting like a human being for a day is actually a gift.

How hard is it to get one's mother a card and a nice gift??? These coupons were insulting and shows how most women are willing to accept the "crumbs of affection" after they breed. Speaking of cards, those can also be insults. A good friend who is a mother and grandmother only got a card and a photo of her granddaughter, a toddler she has only seen twice since the birth. The nasty daughter and her kindly husband only live an hour away. A visit would be nicer than a fucking photo buy my friend feels happy.

I do disagree with the religious issue. Why should a child of any age feel coerced to go to religious services with their mothers to appease them? Religious practice should be done freely rather than to "make someone happy". I practice a religion that many feel is very odd. I would never even think of someone asking to come to a tambor or participate in any of my practices.
Re: Mother's Day
May 15, 2007
How fucking nauseating is that. So ultimately, the message that kids are getting is, "You can fuck around and treat mom like shit the other 364 days of the years except this one."

What's wrong with kids learning to respect EVERYONE - including Moo, for 365 days a year??????
Re: Mother's Day
May 16, 2007
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How fucking nauseating is that. So ultimately,
> the message that kids are getting is, "You can
> fuck around and treat mom like shit the other 364
> days of the years except this one."
>
> What's wrong with kids learning to respect
> EVERYONE - including Moo, for 365 days a
> year??????

Yet...even on Mother's Day, women are still expected to get very little from their damned kids...except maybe to not fight for a day and to actually offer to cook a real meal other than nuking some Stouffer's junk.

A friend of mine has a daughter who has always been a cunt. Friend thought daughter would be a better person after she had her baby. I told Friend that people do not change even if they breed. Friend found out this truth the hard way.

For Mother's Day, Friend got a card with a picture of the toddler. THAT is all...not even a phone call. Big fucking deal! Housewife daughter only brought the granddaughter to see Grandma only twice since she was born two years ago. It is only an HOUR'S drive to my friend's apartment.

But...Cunt-Mommy has the energy to go to Hawaii with her husband. I hope Daddio is checking out the babes on the beach and pretending Wifey & Baybee are not with him. That would be rich as this bitch prefers her mother-in-law because she can afford nice presents for the screamer.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login