Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

12 miscarriages

Posted by Nour 
Nour
12 miscarriages
May 14, 2007
How totally disgusting is this! Why don't they take all this energy and put it into taking care of the one kid they have? Oh, because he MUST have a sibling, or she's addicted to all the attention a repugnant gets. He's probably a brat, too.
CFinPDX
Re: 12 miscarriages
May 14, 2007
This seriously irritates me as well.

What the hell is wrong with people like this? You're not supposed to have another kid, moron!!

We have a guy at work who (and his wife, of course) did this. He kept taking payroll advances, refinanced his house, etc... for fertility treatments. If you can't even afford the treatments then obviously you can't afford another kid, asshole!!! And you already have one so what is your freaking problem!!!
Anonymous User
May 14, 2007
I think a lot of those women are just as addicted to the sympathy they get when they miscarry, as they are to the attention they get when they're pregnant. If her doctor ever tells her she has no chance to conceive, her husband had better start keeping a close watch on their son, because he'll probably start developing mysterious ongoing health problems. Attention whores like that will do anything to keep all eyes on them.
Pepper
May 14, 2007
Ugh. Totally agree will all above. Miscarriage after miscarriage is nature's way of saying "Hey, assholes! Parenthood isn't for you!" Get the message, deal with it and move on already.

And I never really thought of it, but I bet these women who constantly miscarry really DO get a twisted satisfaction from all the sympathy they get. Mary Beth Tinning (look her up on Court TV's Crime Library) killed NINE of her babies because she was addicted to the attention she got after they died. Sounds like the same thing with the miscarriages.
May 15, 2007
I totally agree with Nour. How disgusting. two faces puking

I hope that kid they have turns out to be a psycho, it'd serve them right.
After 12 miscarriages, you'd think they'd get the message.

That's such typical breeder mentality, though - if it's not my genes, then it's not good enough.
May 15, 2007
liz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> That's such typical breeder mentality, though - if
> it's not my genes, then it's not good enough.

It reminds me of a very young co-worker who had some sort of cysts on her ovaries and was told she may not be able to have her own children. She was not happy. I tried to be nice and tell the young lady that she could adopt. This self-centered bint said she wanted her "own baybees". I bet the little 20/year-old idiot does not realise she will no longer be the "hottie" if she does birth her own infants. The tight little body will be gone...gone...gone...and the guys will not be sniffing around.
May 15, 2007
What a dumb ass. Seriously Julia. Get over it and move on. Be thankful for what you DO have and be done with it. Why are breeders so self-centered and greedy?
May 15, 2007
I agree with all you all, and don't really have anything to add. I just agree so much that I had to post.
I know that not every adoption turns out to be a perfect wonderful family life, but you know what? Not every biological birth makes the perfect kodak family either. All manner of unsavory characters came from homes just like everyone else. Imagine that! Maybe if certian elements of socety could exert a little control and have only the children they could afford, or ADOPT a child when it's obvious they can't MAKE one, and then actually DO THE WORK of raising their children, the world might actually become a better place.
Annie
May 16, 2007
Feh, you bring up an important point. If people are so hellbent on having their own kids, I'd advise them to check out their genetic history - how many people on both sides of the family have learning disabilities, addictions, mental illness, etc.

When there are so many children in this country who need to be adopted, wanting to have you "own" child, after 12 miscarriages smacks of extreme narcissism. I feel extrememly sorry for the kid they have now, and heaven forbid if they have any more (may Michelle Duggar could loan her a few, only the older ones, of course!).
May 16, 2007
ok, my family history.. we have. strokes, brain tumours, cancer of almost ever part of the body, we have alcoholics, drug takers, we have genetic deafness one branch, we have epilepsy, we have genetic asthma, erm, we have a few learning disabilities on my uncles side. (severe malformation of birth), erm.. and thats just my side, rowans its roughly the same.

now where i live st helens in the north west of england has a higher mutation level, and birth defects than the Norm, why because we used to be a chemical producing town, lead, arsenics,strychnine all used in the glass making industry, plus alkaline salts, plus heavy metals .

now this is just me and my home town, this is another reason why, no kids.

http://www.old-merseytimes.co.uk/explosionsthelens.html

and What about the chemical weapons factory in Sutton Oak, St Helens, Lancs. This was known locally as the poison gas works and was a 35 acre site which produced chemical weapons until after WW2.

so the waste chemicals, nasty things leech out of the soils, in some places the puddles of rain water turn brown like gravy, with the chemicals and this is after 50 or more years..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.