Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Woman births three tards

Posted by cfdavep 
Woman births three tards
June 17, 2023
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/mom-had-three-kids-down-173016626.html

....and then discovers it is because she is a tard herself genetically.
Re: Woman births three tards
June 17, 2023
Why did the moron go and have more kids after the first one came out with a genetic mutation? Does she realize that she will almost certainly have to be a mother to her defecto-brats for the rest of her life? Just because she doesn't seem to be terribly slowed down by her own genetic mutation doesn't mean her kids will be the same.

There was a bit in the article saying one of her brats did not have Down syndrome - I have a feeling that child will be expected to raise the other ones after Moo is gone. I wish I could say that everyone should do genetic testing prior to breeding, but I know most breeders wouldn't because it's too expensive, or they would get it done and just breed anyway because "maybe there will be a cure for (horrible genetic disease) one day!"

After you shit out one fucked-up kid, you should be required to be sterilized. Because unless the parents set aside a fortune to pay for their kids' lifelong care for after the parents pass away, it will cost everyone else to store these adult mutated brats in a long-term care facility.

And Down syndrome or not, what fucking moron has three kids by the age of 23?? She also experienced at least one miscarriage, meaning she had been knocked up at least four times by 23.
June 17, 2023
long ago read an article,, one of those 'boohoo, poor tard famblee, 2 tard gonad donors, 5 tard kids and 1 just barely into the normal area.. about how haaaaard it ws for them.

boo fucking hoo. start out with 2 fucking retards and now there are 7. screw that.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
June 17, 2023
That reminds me of a LARGE family, at least 7 kids--all with a fatal genetic disease. It was in the media (and maybe Oprah?), all worshipful articles about how NOBLE the family was to go on breeding these kids even after they knew they all came out this way and faced early death after years of suffering and nursing care! Oh, yeah, I think the last little boy who died was named Mattie.Idiots!!
June 18, 2023
reeniebessagain
That reminds me of a LARGE family, at least 7 kids--all with a fatal genetic disease. It was in the media (and maybe Oprah?), all worshipful articles about how NOBLE the family was to go on breeding these kids even after they knew they all came out this way and faced early death after years of suffering and nursing care! Oh, yeah, I think the last little boy who died was named Mattie.Idiots!!

It is a complete and total disservice to those 7+ children who were brought to the planet to mostly suffer just so moo/duh could have their five minutes of fame.
June 18, 2023
twocents
long ago read an article,, one of those 'boohoo, poor tard famblee, 2 tard gonad donors, 5 tard kids and 1 just barely into the normal area.. about how haaaaard it ws for them.

I bet the 1 barely normal one is really, really screwed up.
June 18, 2023
The USA needs to import MAID from Canada YESTERDAY!!!!!!!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
June 18, 2023
reeniebessagain

I saw similar-ish things with a local family that made the news. There was a family with a history of a rare genetic mutation on Duh's side of the family that caused a significantly higher chance of developing multiple cancers, especially in young women/girls. Duh was the only surviving member of his family after everyone else on his side died of cancer. Then his daughters died of cancer because they inherited the same genetic disorder.

But only after Duh made two doomed kids did he tell the news that he would be the one to end the mutation's reign of terror (his words to the press). Yeah no, you went and bred with a MASSIVE family history of cancer and then intentionally created children who died of the same awful thing. If he truly wanted to end the mutation's ability to get passed on, he would not have had biological children in the first place. But noooope, gotta preserve the famblee name at all costs! Then Duh goes on about his his life has to revolve around cancer and paranoia that every new bump or ache might be cancer. He managed to survive, but the US is not a good country to have severe medical problems in. Even if the kids lived, they'd have to spend the rest of their lives worrying about getting cancer and constantly undergoing preventative tests to ensure they aren't sick yet.

The articles I've read about them (mostly surrounding the memorial/awareness event they have every year) say "two of their kids" died of the disease. So does that mean these morons went and rolled the dice even more?? Fuck these people.
June 18, 2023
Cambion

The articles I've read about them (mostly surrounding the memorial/awareness event they have every year) say "two of their kids" died of the disease. So does that mean these morons went and rolled the dice even more?? Fuck these people.

They fucked themselves and don't need OUR help lol!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
June 18, 2023
After the first kid was a tard, she should have stopped breeding. Genetics are extremely important. We won't breed a gecko with a jaw deformity but people with all sorts of deformities (especially of the mind which is arguable worse than bodily deformities) are encouraged to breed. This is sick and twisted.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login