Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mother's Day melee

Posted by Nour 
Nour
Mother's Day melee
May 18, 2007
**Ms. Harris said just before the fight, Christine Lewandowski made a comment about not being afraid to use her knife and said the children at the table were acting like animals, which Ms. Harris took as a racial remark. Ms. Harris and her family are African-American; the Lewandowskis are white.
"I regret that [the fight] happened," Ms. Harris said after court. "There were eight adults at the table. She could have come to any of us … ***

The dumb moo was told to quiet down her kid, and she refused. Then she predictably plays the race card when the woman calls her out on her brats' true behavior. She is so full of shit. "I'm justified because I'm black."
Happy Mother's Day!
Re: Mother's Day melee
May 21, 2007
Um...animals have no race. When someone says your children are acting like animals, it's because they are running around, being loud and probably are a health and safety hazard as well. I liked the comment at the end about how there should have been security at the resturant. Really? A resturant where people go to eat food while sitting down needs a uniformed security guard? I've never heard such "boohoo I'm afraid of EVERYTHING" bullshit in my life.
May 22, 2007
Nour Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> The dumb moo was told to quiet down her kid, and
> she refused. Then she predictably plays the race
> card when the woman calls her out on her brats'
> true behavior. She is so full of shit. "I'm
> justified because I'm black."

I am sick of the racial entitlement...and sick of the politically correct crowd believing how I and others must apologize for being white. No one in my family EVER owned slaves as my ancestors were not in the USA during the time of slavery. I have worked some shit-ass jobs to survive. I never got by on the supposed "white privilege" bullshit. Same goes for illegals. They can call us derogatory names such as "gringo" and claim this is their land even though their country LOST the war eons ago. Blatantly breaking the law and then wanting us to pay for their welfare benefits also hacks me off. I hate to say it but their kids along with welfare sprogs are usually do act like animals.
May 22, 2007
Wow, would have loved to be a fly on the wall for THOSE mother's day festivities. Breeders get so pissed off when those around them don't want to hear their screechling's gut-wrenching screams when they are having dinner. If they were at Fuck-Me-Cheese, then you can expect that but not at a buffet-style establishment.

Breeders, get over yourselves already.
Anonymous User
May 22, 2007
I get to go by the Fulton Mall in Brooklyn pretty regularly. It's a historically black shopping district. Now, I'm not saying that the people shopping there are on assistance because they're black, I'm saying that because it's during the workday. As for what I'm doing there, I'm walking past it to get to my next appointment, and I do this during the workday because I'm a free-lancer and do contract type stuff, so change locations. I know these people are not doing that because if they were, they'd be walking quickly and purposefully like me, but they're leaning against buildings, strolling around, hollering at other people. So they're getting their money from someplace and it isn't work.

Now, to get to my point...they are buying name-brand stuff I would never waste my money on. They have fancier cell phones than I do. They all have iPods, and I'm not talking about the Shuffle. They have hairstyles that cost a hell of a lot more than mine, and they have manicures that I don't get, period. My "iPod" is a memory card in a Zire and I listen to it with free foam earphones from American Airlines. And I say it's because of these decisions about what to do with what we get that they are on public assistance while my husband and I have a net worth of close to $1mill.

I reject the idea that they had lesser opportunities than I did. My father was an alcoholic who was never around. I went to public school, as did my husband. We did not get to do cushy internships or anything like that for we had to support ourselves through college and as adults.

I also had a cousin who was raised in the same situation as me, who flunked out of high school, got knocked up, got into drugs, was declared an unfit mother and lost custody of her kid, has knocked around, and now is close to 50 with another divorce under her belt, no assets, and no place to stay. She has the nerve to say our lives turned out differently because of my advantages. People like that who just expect to follow their emotions from second to second and never make a sacrifice or do anything they don't feel like doing ALWAYS assume that people like me just had it easy, because they cannot even relate to the concept of investing in their own future.

Also, I think the media gives us a lot of exposure to Nicole and Paris types that indeed did NOT have to work for their lifestyles. However, just because a handful of people live an out-of-sight privileged life, does not negate the fact that for all of us, just about everyone we encounter in REAL LIFE who is financially better off is that way because at some point they made some sacrifice or did some level of hard work that others simply were not willing to do, and they actually DESERVE to be better off. And it has nothing to do with race, educational level of parents, or anything like that.
Anonymous User
May 22, 2007
Wow. See, maybe it's the CF person in me, but I would think that if I were a mum, the greatest gift someone could give me for Mother's Day would be an entire day without kids. That means no kids taking me out to dinner, no screechy little bodies bringing me nasty breakfast in bed at the crack of dawn when I want to sleep in, etc. etc. Just get them the hell away from me and let me remember what life was like BEFORE I was a mother....
May 23, 2007
K12144, the beauty of being CF is that we get to experience that bliss every minute of every day.

LIFE IS GOOD.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login