Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo of the Year

Posted by catmeow 
Moo of the Year
May 18, 2007
Mom Who Told Kids to Fake Retardation to Collect Disability Gets 3 Years in Prison

Friday , May 18, 2007

TACOMA, Washington

A woman who coached her children to fake mental retardation to collect disability benefits was sentenced to three years in prison Thursday.

Rosie Costello, 46, must also pay nearly $288,000 in restitution after pleading guilty in U.S. District Court to conspiracy to defraud the government and Social Security fraud. Last week, a judge sentenced her son, Pete Costello, to 13 months in prison.

The scheme was discovered after Pete Costello, now 28, was caught on surveillance video contesting a traffic ticket in a Vancouver, Wash., courtroom. Since he was 8, his mother had represented to state and federal officials that he was so severely retarded he could not perform simple tasks.

Earlier, she had used the same scheme with her daughter, Marie, beginning when the girl was 4. Investigators have been unable to find the daughter.

The sentence imposed was longer than the federal guideline.

U.S. District Judge Ronald B. Leighton called Costello a "habitual offender" who "asked her children to do despicable things," according to a statement from the U.S. attorney's office in Seattle.

"I'm sorry for what I did," Costello told the court. "I had a very hard life. I have grandchildren out there who need me. If I could, I would take it all back."

This is a big industry for "selfless" breeders!
Re: Moo of the Year
May 22, 2007
Pahrunting really does make you a better person! WOW!

We can only hope to the Gods that the kids raised by these fuckwad pahrunts grow up to see how fucked up it was and make a decent life on their own.
Re: Moo of the Year
May 22, 2007
Social security fraud is nothing new with these breeders. Many of the welfare hos coach their kids to "act out" in certain ways so there are the SS bennies paid out to these cunts. I am sick of looters on the system that is paid for by the rest of us. Fuck...I never even taken unemployment. Long story short, I lost a fast-food job when I changed my mind about relocating to be a manager. I applied for unemployment but got another job ASAP at another burger flipping joint less than a week later when I got the call that I qualified for benefits. By the way, I ended up getting my old job back which paid more.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login