"Knocked Up" movie--puketastic!

Posted by catmeow 
"Knocked Up" movie--puketastic!
May 20, 2007
A movie for the breeders: http://www.knockedupmovie.com
Anonymous User
Re: "Knocked Up" movie--puketastic!
May 20, 2007
Here's the picture of the baby my husband and I would make. Do people still want us to have kids?

May 21, 2007
About three years ago, there was a worse one, "My Baby's Daddy, about some insipid teen girls and the boys who knocked them up. Nice...huh? What a society we have become...
May 21, 2007
two faces puking two faces puking

Says it all!
May 21, 2007
Glah! I'm sad. Jud Apatow used to make funny, now he makes stupid. He must have bred soon after 40 Year Old Virgin.
Do the "Grey's Anatomy" stars annoy anyone else? I haven't even watched one episode of this night-time soap, but see ads everywhere.

There's another movie coming out about a young preggo with Keri Russell. The title is isn't as puketastic, "Waitress." But still.
Leaning toward childfree
May 21, 2007
Goddammit. Just, no. Not every birth is a special miracle. And no man would behave the way the depict the guy in the trailers behaving. And if a woman has a brain in her head, she would get an abortion after getting pregnant by a one night stand. YEAH, LURKING PRO-LIFERS, I SAID IT!
leaning toward childfree
May 21, 2007
and while we're on the subject, is anyone else sick and tired of Teri Hatcher and her daughter with the stupid name? Emerson means "son of Emer" you know, not that Teri would know that.
May 22, 2007
notice how her career seems to have picked up a bit, since she claimed she was abused (sometimes i think certain celebraties, adopt make up stuff just to come back into the business) now the child.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
May 22, 2007
YAWN yea, TV and movies really are getting sickening anymore. Notes from the Underbelly and all that breederific crap. It's not even worth turning on the TV anymore.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login