Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Amy and Joey

Posted by amethusos* 
Amy and Joey
May 21, 2007
I was stunned to read how Amy Fisher got together with Joey Buttafucco after all of the harm he caused her and his wife. On the news website, morons are calling Mary Jo a "beautiful woman who will find another may-an". I. Don't. Fucking. Think. So!

Mary Jo was a victim of BOTH her husband and his teenage lover. She knows deep down inside that her HUSBAND convinced the girl to shoot her. Yet, this attention whore stayed with this fucking creature and went on all of the trash TV talk shows to down "the other woman" but stood by her may-an. Mary Jo claims she did the best thing by staying with a guy who almost got her killed and helped cause massive brain damage. What-the-fuck-ever gets you through the day, you dumb bitch.

I honestly do not know WHY Amy would go back to such a pig. Joey has done more time in jail for other things after the shooting while the Loyal Wifey looked the other way so her sprogs could have a "dad". I do not take Amy's side but feel that she has a lot of mental issues that were never resolved to basically go back to a child molester.
Re: Amy and Joey
May 22, 2007
The lot of them (except Mary Jo) are vile, disgusting excuses for human beings. People like that should be put out of their misery.
May 22, 2007
Tell me about it, KFLL. I had thought Amy Fisher had straightened out her life when she married a decent man. Hell, she even got plastic surgery so she would not forever be recognized as the "Long Island Lolita". Yet, she tosses it all to go back to that scummy guy who ruined her life along with the wife's. Jail was not easy for this woman as I heard she was raped by guards. The latest is that Joey has "cheated" on Amy with his wife again...yet Mary Jo cries "foul". They are all insane...
May 22, 2007
They're all idiots. When the case was first made public, the media crucified Fisher. I remember thinking at the time that it was highly unlikely that she pinnned Buttafucco down and raped him. I'm sure the pig got off on the fact that she was underage. Maybe she wasn't a virgin when they met, but Buttafucco was older and married and knew better. Whatever you think of Fisher, she clearly has daddy issues that she needs to get sorted.
As for Mary Jo,she stood by Buttafucco even after he was arrested for kerbcrawling years later. "My Joey wouldn't do that". Whatever. I lost any sympathy for her at that point.
Buttafucco is a waste of skin and has ruined the lives of those two women.
JoJo
May 22, 2007
Has she really gone back to Joey? If so, she's a bigger fool than I would have believed possible.

I read her memoirs. She thinks she was quite the martyr for serving seven years for attempted murder. She also claims that she didn't shoot Mary Jo, that the gun was defective and went off accidentally. IIRC, she got the gun and went to the Buttafuoco home specifically to shoot Mary Jo to death. Even if Amy's not lying she's still responsible for Mary Jo being gravely wounded and I don't think 7 years is a harsh punishment.
May 23, 2007
JoJo, Amy not taking responsibility is the problem. Had she done so, I doubt this woman would have even entertained the thought of "reconciling" with a man who took advantage of her in her teens. However, Joey got off scot-free other than the statutory rape charges. He was more than a part of his wife's shooting.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login