Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Family Kicked off Plane for having too many children!

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: Family Kicked off Plane for having too many children!
March 26, 2012
JerseyBroad
Do these over-productive folks have car seats for all their kids? Or do they just let them roll around on the seats, maybe drop onto the floor? Or do they hold 'em all on their laps while they drive?

"Lap babies" provisions should be eliminated. I don't want a kid flying around the cabin during turbulent weather. If you need a car seat on solid ground, you should need one in the air.

I absolutely agree!thumbs upwink

It just blows my mind ANYONE, let alone an airline, would think it's okay for a baby to just sit in it's Moo's lap when it's obvious the little bastard could easily become a projectile killing or injuring himself AND countless others in the event of serious turbulence or a crash landing. Children should NOT be given free passage and should be required to pay for a seat AND be restrained in it JUST like everyone else upon take off, landing, and turbulence. WHY do "kids fly free", eat free, stay free, etc......ANYway?confused smiley

If all of the hotels, airlines, restaurants, etc......changed to the same policy then there wouldn't be any competition for the breeders' business and they could turn a heftier profit.eye rolling smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
March 26, 2012
JerseyBroad
Do these over-productive folks have car seats for all their kids? Or do they just let them roll around on the seats, maybe drop onto the floor? Or do they hold 'em all on their laps while they drive?

"Lap babies" provisions should be eliminated. I don't want a kid flying around the cabin during turbulent weather. If you need a car seat on solid ground, you should need one in the air.

Jersey island or New Jersey?
March 26, 2012
Kim, I do agree with you. Having kids sit in parent's lap while on an aircraft is nonsense. All occupants of just about any commercial aircraft are required to wear seat belts. Same applies to passenger cars. I do wonder, how come airlines do not require infant/toddler restraints that are required in other forms of transportation. In fact, when it comes to cars, it is not legal to carry a small kid without a car seat. What makes an aircraft different is a mystery to me. Aircraft can have rough landing, turbulence or in some rare cases, a taxiway collision with ground equipment or even other taxing aircraft. They don't actually count on the parent to restrain a kid, do they?

With that said, I think that every traveler should be in a seat, properly restrained. If that requires a ticket purchase for an infant, then it just does. There are many things in life that people feel should be free, but reality sets it rules otherwise.
March 26, 2012
It might take a couple of passengers, injured by flying-projectile loaves to sue some airline that caters to "lap loaves" and their cheap handlers. That may be the greatest incentive for airlines to force breeders into buying tickets for their precious little spawns....not so precious, are they, when breeders have to pay for their safety, huh?
Maybe after a couple of "incidents" of highly turbulent flights, careening loaves and a couple of concussed business travelers..."lap loaves" will become a thing of the past.
If they just stick kids in the hold with the rest of the baggage, we wouldn't have this shit.
March 27, 2012
If the airlines did away with "lap babies" (I loathe that term with every fiber of my being), the airlines would make more money and breeders wouldn't fly so often. It's a safety concern after all. Everybody but breeders would have a win-win situation. Less loaves and more peace. Too bad this doesn't make any sense to the rest of the world.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login