Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Surrogates

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Surrogates
May 23, 2007
How pathetic.

http://news.celebritywonder.com/2007/05/23/Quaid__Wife_Expecting_Surrogate_Twins.html

If you can't carry your own DNA to term, somebody's telling you something, you dumb, stupid bitch.

What's with these reproductive cripples, anyway?
CFinPDX
Re: Surrogates
May 23, 2007
When you are 53 and you already have a kid who is 15 why the hell would you want to start over just because you remarried? What the f@%k is up with that?

Not being able to have kids is natures way of controlling the population. But Nooooo! We have to screw around with everything nature intended and look where it has gotten us. Out of control population. Damn breeders. You're not supposed to have kids, bint! Mr. T: I pitty tha fools

Sorry, I'm feeling a little uncharitable today.
May 23, 2007
Although the women willingly go into surrogate moohood, I do believe that this is the biggest oppression of women. Their bodies are used and health put at risk for only medical bills to be paid as it is a crime to sell one's body for sex or to produce a baby. Yet, many people "rent their bodies" daily for half-assed wages to earn a living at shit jobs. Anyone who uses another woman as a broodsow is a self-absorbed cunt who is not fit to raise another human being.
Nour
May 23, 2007
Cuz the couple has to have a fuck trophy, doncha know. To prove their love.
I bet this is the woman’s idea, and DQ is going along with it. Hell, the nanny likely will do the real parenting.
May 24, 2007
Anyone who rents their womb is an idiot but it always amazes me that men are paid for sperm donation. All this requires is for them to jack off, which is something they'd be doing anyway and there's no risk involved and relatively little embarassment.

A surrogate takes on the sometimes considerable health risks and invasiveness of pregnancy and birth and her body never really recovers. Her medical expenses will be paid although that doesn't seem a whole lot considering.

this is a bit OT but did anyone ever see that movie about Deidre (sp?) Hall where she played herself? She had IVF several times and nearly died before finding a surrogate. All she had and she still wanted more. . .
May 24, 2007
CFinPDX Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> When you are 53 and you already have a kid who is
> 15 why the hell would you want to start over just
> because you remarried? What the f@%k is up with
> that?
>
Yeah, right...

They just can't face the facts that they're older & try to pretend the last 20 years never happened. They'll never be happy. Marriage is enough of a life change at 53, so I can't see someone who's even halfway sane wanting to go through having a baby at that age too.

Why don't they just go on Prozac or take a ceramics class and spare us another fyoocher fuck-up of their diluted DNA line.
May 24, 2007
I never knew the whole Diedre Hall story but I knew a little about her IVF thing. Christ, give it up already. You weren't meant to have kids.

Some people are just so pathetic and hopeless. Greedy, greedy, greedy. Either greed or totally disconnected with reality. If anyone else had that kind of yearning for a material thing, say, a new Jag or Bentley, they'd be stamped as mentally ill.

But I guess it's different when you are so baby-rabid that you can't see straight.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login