Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fiber Sure Commercial

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Fiber Sure Commercial
May 23, 2007
Has anyone seen the Fiber Sure commercial where a moo is shown in various stages throughout her day? Commercial describes how moo is "a computer technician" "a doctor" and bla bla bla, whatever else. Here we go again. Yes, the moos of the world are qualified to perform so many high paying jobs that everyone else has to have formal educations for. I guess moos, since doing TMIJITW, don't have time to be constipated.

Yea, whatever moos. Whatever gets you through the day. BLEAH

Here is something pretty funny I found that someone wrote about another Fiber Sure commerical that has been on TV: http://www.projectrally.com/Site/life/A3DF7B36-F601-48BD-B522-2E1FDE2451F8.html
Re: Fiber Sure Commercial
May 23, 2007
Hey...I switched out the flap on the pain-in-the-ass environmental toilet. Does that make me a plumber??? I also reset the DSL when it goes out. Am I now a computer whiz??? tongue sticking out smiley
May 23, 2007
Yo, Moo! Ever hear of fruit and veggies? Those are great sources of fiber...oh wait, when you're doing TMIJITW, you don't have time to wash an apple or open a bag of baby carrots...stupid, selfish, childfree me with that functioning brain.

Say, I repotted my houseplants last weekend, do you all think I can call myself a botanist? Oh yeah, and I gave my cat antibiotics for two weeks! Perhaps I can be a vet as well.
Anonymous User
May 24, 2007
Well, we're all clearly IT professionals, since we use the internet and write on this message board.

And I'm a stockbroker, because I have bought and sold shares of stock at sharebuilder.com, and I also am a CPA because I do our taxes every year.
DrDanCorelli
May 26, 2007
Moo is a doctor, computer technician and psychologist? Really? I didn't know that sitting on your ass all day watching soaps and Oprah gave you the necessary training to do all of that. Go figure. At those rates, moo should be earning whatever she pays her own domestic help.
May 31, 2007
amethusos*, I am also a plumber because I used a plunger to get rid of a clog in the sink. In addition, I am a gourmet chef, as I cook my own meals; I am an author, because I write stories; I am a hairstylist, because I brushed my hair--the list goes on and on.

We are so talented!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login