Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

# 2327 - "Tragedy"

Posted by Medusa 
# 2327 - "Tragedy"
May 23, 2007
How the hell is this "tragic"? She was drunk and co-sleeping. Hello?! I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often, actually.
Re: # 2327 - "Tragedy"
May 24, 2007
Well, I guess that's one way to keep the baby quiet...egads. What a stellar example of poor decision making. Just another example of the myriad of ways that all parents are still better than us.
Nour
May 24, 2007
Now here's what gets me: a 5-week-old baby is small (yeah, it's growing like crazy, but still small.) IF I were a mom (not gonna happen, but hypothetically speaking) I would be afraid to have a baby that small in bed with me. I hope she's held accountable for this.
May 24, 2007
Nour Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Now here's what gets me: a 5-week-old baby is
> small (yeah, it's growing like crazy, but still
> small.) IF I were a mom (not gonna happen, but
> hypothetically speaking) I would be afraid to have
> a baby that small in bed with me.

Hell yeah. Gawd knows I always make sure I can't crush my 2 cats when they're sleeping in my bed. But at least they can just jump away if I move too much!
May 25, 2007
People are basically stupid. At the new age store I frequent, this grandmoo brought in her 11/day old grandbaby. The store owner, who is gay, was stunned that someone would bring out a newborn so soon for no real reason. Grandmama was just trying to show off.
May 30, 2007
Really Am? How nauseating. HORK! Christ. She's probably online right now looking for IVF clinics to incubate her own loaf.
May 31, 2007
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Really Am? How nauseating. HORK! Christ. She's
> probably online right now looking for IVF clinics
> to incubate her own loaf.

Yep...that really did happen. The gay owner of the store tried to show his "I am interested" act to keep the bint's dollars coming in...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login