Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Why am I amazed???

Posted by amethusos* 
Why am I amazed???
May 25, 2007
I know a retired gentleman who rents a condo in a nice gated community with his second wife. This man does not want the hassle of keeping up a house but Wifelet wants to move as their stuff has outgrown the apartment. A house has been found to rent but it costs $500 more per month. Yet, there are more amenities with the condo: pool, workout room, great view of the water, etc, etc.

Why does Wifey want a house rather than put the material junk in storage? So...her grown children and those grandsprogs have a place to sleep when they visit. And...let us not forget the backyard for those kiddies to romp around and hollar in. The fellow said his wife keeps promising how she will mow the lawn...even in this part of the country's humid summers. Right. He knows how THAT novelty will wear off fast as he knows his wife too well.

I also suggested storage for all of that stuff as another acquaintance did but the woman was adamant saying she wanted that house she and Hubby looked at. Guess who gets to pay the extra five C-notes a month? The husband. He claimed to be the person who makes the $$$ decisions but he better grow back his balls and take this situation back into control since he pays for it all.

Wifeling needs to be told that there are PLENTY of hotels in this area for tourons who come trying to milk off of family members. Wifelet also needs to be reminded as to WHOSE pension pays the bills even though she has something like 500 pair of shoes. From how she dresses, I would have never guessed even though I am quite the "fashion disaster by choice".

It always gets me how these non-working women who have no assets of their own seem to grab their husbands' dicks and pull them around when it comes to these decisions. More men need to take back their power in these sort of marriages and make it clear to the wives that they (the woman) do not make the choices if they do not make the costs...just like if the gals were children. If they do not like it, they are free to go to work and leave.
JoJo
Re: Why am I amazed???
May 26, 2007
Amen!

I'm single, in my forties, and everything I have I bought with money I earned. I've managed to achieve a paid off car, a small townhouse and some retirement savings - all on my own. I've never asked any man for a dime and I wouldn't take it if it were offered to me.

I hate women like that. They give all of us a bad name.
May 26, 2007
Exactly, JoJo! My feeling is that if a man pays that bills that *he*...and HE alone...has the right to make the sole decisions for the household. I really wanted to slap my friend's wife silly when she was saying that she wanted that house-suh...and now despite it being a cost in $500 each month. The rented condo in the nice gated building is better but the Mrs. Cunt has too many shoes and doo-dads. Let her get a place on her own...along with getting her fat ass up early every morning to go to work to pay for it. I am also resentful of women like that because they do give us a bad name. JoJo, you need to look at The Patio at some stupidity a friend has done that may put her marriage at risk with similar bullshit.
May 26, 2007
its used to be called division of labour, if i was at work all day long earning money, i would have expected her to look after the household. and opposite is also true.. if she worked earning money all day long, and i was home, i would look after it.(thats how it was in the past, the woman was in charge of the household, the servants the food, the shopping everything, and he earned money this was in middle to upper class households during the industrial revolution men and women and young children all worked, it was only after a few years did laws come in to protect women and young children but NOT men, so there was equality of sorts back then, but thats forgotten)

there are jobs that i cant do, but jobs she can, others i am better at, than she is.. does that mean i force her to do jobs she cant do. no, its a division of labour.

thats how a relationship should be, i have heard stories of stay at homes with children and they are sort of looked after, he comes home from 12 hours at work to provide for her, and she expects him to cook and clean and look after the children.. is that fair.. no. but a lot of women have no problem in effectively sponging off the man..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
May 29, 2007
mercurior Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> thats how a relationship should be, i have heard
> stories of stay at homes with children and they
> are sort of looked after, he comes home from 12
> hours at work to provide for her, and she expects
> him to cook and clean and look after the
> children.. is that fair.. no. but a lot of women
> have no problem in effectively sponging off the
> man...

Yet, these women wonder why there are so many websites who cater to "adult dating" meaning "affairs on the side" for unhappy married people who stay in the marriage due to fear of being raped financially or any other reason. Many women expect to stay at home all day with the kids yet demand the men "help out" even though the guys have had an 8+ hour day of work along with an hour or more commute each way -- which about equals to 12 hours of working. I have even known childfree women who are similar with the demands for certain lifestyles but want to call all of the shots in the marriage while they are not working....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login