Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2331 Texas Murdering Moo

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2331 Texas Murdering Moo
May 29, 2007
Holy crap! Sounds to me like somebody had 4 too many kids to deal with. That on top of a deadbeat man in her life. Sounds like suicide to me! Yea well, one less whack job to deal with in this country.

Hopefully the remaining baybee will be given a good home and grow up to make something of herself, besides a slut breeder like her mother.

And WOWIE WOW!!! I Googled and read some of the stories about the other killer moos listed in that article. That is some crazy shit. Look what we selfish childfree are missing out on, POST PARTUM DEPRESSION!!!!! Sounds like oodles of fun to me! NOT!
Re: 2331 Texas Murdering Moo
May 29, 2007
Some people should be spayed or neutered to prevent something like this from happening, or to prevent welfare skank moohood. Pets are much better parents than most people I have met. Serial breeders like this make me two faces puking

No post-partum depression for me! I'm so "selfish" that I don't want it.
May 30, 2007
Spanish culture is so big on the large familias despite what it does to the women. I am friends with a Brazilian who has one child. It would not surprise me if people of her culture bugged her over having "only" one baby. My friend had her kid later in life and the little girl is very sweet.

Post Partum Depression is being made more aware. Even Brooke Shields (who I liked as a celeb until she went the breeding route) came out of the closet on this mental illness. If motherhood was so wonderful, this sort of depression would not happen. The body has literally been mutilated after the pregnancy and birth. After the infant arrives, the woman now realises her life will no longer be the same.

The sickening thing is how women are encouraged to still breed even if the guy is a worthless ass who will do nothing for his kids but just come around to play "Santa Claus Daddy" or to hassle the woman.

Fuck...I thank my gods every single day that I had the good sense to choose a childfree lifestyle...and to get fixed!
Annie
May 30, 2007
What also bothers me about this story is that one of her friends mentioned that the woman seemed depressed. REALLY??? Why didn't this "friend" try to help her out?

Three innocent children didn't need to die senselessly.

And, while I'm on a mini-rant, where are the Pro-Lifers when you need them? Why aren't they volunteering at preschools, elementary schools, or starting organizations to help out moos who are overwhelmed? It's not as much fun or dangerous as harassing (or shooting/killing) people who work at Planned Parenthood, is it? Pro-Lifers just seemed concerned with getting that baby conceived and born. They could give a shit once the baby sees the light of day.

Damn them all.
May 30, 2007
Annie, you know the pro-lifers only goal is to punish women for having an orgasm. They want a woman to have that screaming baby for daring to enjoy sexual pleasure. The men are to get off scot-free in Christians' minds as women are temptations of the "Devil". I have heard too many men say how they are tired of "promiscuous" women escaping via abortion. What about the men who impregnated these supposed "sluts"? No one dares to say a word about the male "sluts"...
May 30, 2007
These same men who complain about women "escaping" are probably the ones who fucked them in the first place. A woman doesn't get a promiscuous rep on her own. . .
May 30, 2007
And how about that Rusty Yates clown? In my opinion he's as much to blame for the children's deaths as Andrea.

The pro-lifers couldn't *POSSIBLY* find the time to work at day cares, etc. They're too busy out harrassing abortion clinics, picketing and killing abortion doctors. There are so many good points posted here.
Annie
May 30, 2007
KFFL, exactly! Rusty Yates should have stood trial as well. He's an asshole. As far as I'm concerned, Andrea was more or less in servitude as she had baby after baby. She certainly didn't do anything but what her husband told her to do (at one point this involved living in a freaking bus, when they only had 2 or 3 kids - I'm amazed she didn't lose her mind then).

He actually took longer than I thought he would to re-marry. His new wife already had a kid - and if there's a powers that be, they won't breed. Even one more kid from that jerk is too many at this stage of the game.

I'd like to believe that there's a hell, and he's going to fry there.
May 30, 2007
Anti-choicers don't volunteer with existing children, because they don't care about existing children. Existing children, like the rest of us, are born of sin and into sin; in their eyes they are no longer "innocent' and not worth the effort it would take to "save" them or make their lives any better. Once you are born, you can go get fucked. However, that tiny glob of dividing cells? Innocence incarnate, something to be cherished and "saved" and certianly worth the time and effort it takes to stick one's nose in private, medical business.
May 30, 2007
So true Feh.
And Annie - I hope like hell Rusty Yates never breeds again. Having said that, what kind of an idiot is his new wife?
May 30, 2007
liz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> These same men who complain about women "escaping"
> are probably the ones who fucked them in the first
> place. A woman doesn't get a promiscuous rep on
> her own. . .

I know that for a fact because I went out with an ass like that when I was 19. He was ten years older and a pro at being a fuckwad to the women...and very anti-abortion to boot. The man had TWO ex-wives that he paid NO support for his two children...YET this man wanted MORE children and could not understand WHY I said, "No," to him for sprogs. I am sure this fucker found a third dimwitted woman to breed with him. They always do...
May 30, 2007
they are discussing this over at http://drhelen.blogspot.com/2007/05/women-innocent-if-they-kill-their-own.html.

its interesting, there seems to be a consensus that women who kill their own children, seem to be able to get away with it, by stating post partum, depression, when if a man did it he would be castrated (or would like to be by women).

its a sort of i am a mother i am perfect i am innocent i must have been insane, because of the childbond.. i stated if they didnt have children, then they wouldnt have killed them..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
May 30, 2007
Despite my screenname, I was raised in a predominantly Christian environment and many people devoted many hours to "saving" me. I would say the single most important reason that I decided not to drink the Kool-Aid was this whole double standard of condemning women who had abortions, yet leaving the unwed women who actually had the babies in the dust and treating them like crap. I just didn't believe that such people could be in communication with a God that had the sense to pour piss out of a boot, let alone the omniscient, perfect one they claimed to be following.
May 31, 2007
Funny thing about X-tians, Jappygrrl, is how they get so fucking enraged when there may be some truth of Jesus not being a Messiah but a married man with sprogs. One Catholic cunt and dick claimed how "this news" scandalized Christianity. So...it is good enough to force women to breed but not good enough for "their Lord" to have been a breeder? That is some fucked up shit...
Annie
May 31, 2007
Liz,

From what I checked on the Internet, good ol' Rusty married a NASA contractor last year. His new wife has two boys, one 21 years old, the other 9 years old. They met at a church (a singles group if I remember correctly - read that part in either "Time" or "Newsweek" mags).

AND also from the Internet, they married at the same church that conducted his children's funeral services.

Good ol' Rusty - a class act all the way. NOT.
May 31, 2007
Annie Wrote:
>
> AND also from the Internet, they married at the
> same church that conducted his children's funeral
> services.
>
> Good ol' Rusty - a class act all the way. NOT.

Annie, that is some fucked up shit! If the new wife has a 21 y.o., maybe she's too old to breed again. If she can and does, though, I hope she never gets PPD. It's not like ol' Rusty will provide any support.
Annie
May 31, 2007
Too true, Liz.

What continues to astonish me about Mr. Yates is that he's a NASA engineer AND a religious loony. Usually the engineers I knew on the job years ago (at an aerospace company) are pretty precise, have a thing for logic. So this doesn't seem to jibe with Mr. Yates' earlier devotion to an off-the-wall religion that bordered on the cult.

Although he also seems to share a trait I've seen in many engineers (not all of them, don't want to stereotype) - they can be extremely RIGID - and that fits Rusty to a T, and then some.

He seems to have gotten into a more mainstream religion, but that was too late to help Andrea or her kids. He still seemed very rigid in gender roles - Andrea took care of all 5 kids (including homescholing, for goodness sakes), while Rusty helped out by taking the older boys to T ball games once a week. Wow. What devotion.

I keep believing in Karma, and someday it's going to kick his ass but GOOD! (I still think Andrea should have directed some of her rage at him, and given him an anesthesia-free vasectomy - compliments of the nearest cleaver - rusty blade, of course!!!! Didn't mean for that to be a pun, but so be it.)
May 31, 2007
Annie Wrote:
> Liz,
>
> From what I checked on the Internet, good ol'
> Rusty married a NASA contractor last year. His
> new wife has two boys, one 21 years old, the other
> 9 years old. They met at a church (a singles
> group if I remember correctly - read that part in
> either "Time" or "Newsweek" mags).
>
> AND also from the Internet, they married at the
> same church that conducted his children's funeral
> services.
>
> Good ol' Rusty - a class act all the way. NOT.

The new wife is also a piece of shit and is probably one of those women who think she will be "different". Women need to look at how a man has treated the past women in his life. What a man does to one woman, he will do the next. Same goes for a woman.
June 01, 2007
Ya know, FUCK that noise in a royal way. Cowering to some mayun and his rigid ways and desires. None for me, thanx.

This is why it's important for women to have their OWN careers and OWN money and OWN amibition and drive. When they do, they can tell the mayun to shove his unreasonable wants and needs up his ass sideways. It's also these types of women who are seen as threats to a lot of men.

I think in the end, old Rusto took advantage of Andrea. She should have stepped up to the plate long before things got out of hand.
June 01, 2007
unfortunatly andrea had low self esteem, and bi polar disorder, according to crime library.com.. so she was vulnerable, then she met rusty, who had a friend in a cult, after having children, she imploded with other mental problems.

sometimes its hard to get out of places like that, so yes she is guilty of murder, but so is rusty, so is the doctor for not seeing the bad to come, and so are the cult leader..

they are morally guilty, of helping, or not seeing the problem.

but yes, i dont have a problem with 2 bank accounts, 2jobs, so long as its a true partnership, but i would also say the opposite is true kfll, (its rarer, but it can happen)

be responsible for your own actions.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login