> acutally appear. she wanted to fly to visit her
> mother, but wanted him to buy her a suv, and him
> drive her a great distance drop her off, then go
> back homw and wait for her call to pick her and
> her kids up..
>
> its the potential he sees, i think he is a bit of
> a maroon.

The guy is a fucking MORON to pay for merchandise that he is not allowed to touch. This nasty moo is one hell of a whore to get a man to ante up the ca$h and goodies while not puttin' out. In Central Florida, stripper moos do the same with the "promises" but most do end up giving up the cunt as most men are not going to stick around for long while paying a ton of $$$ to maybe get laid ten years from now.
Re: They may be young, but they know what they want
June 06, 2007
(i have my normal every day voice, on this board and others i type how i speak, its my comfort zone, but i can speak proper wink..and grammar does change over the years, there was no golden age of speech.)

but yes, i have noticed these youngsters, they dont enunciate as well as my generation, case in point this young woman i had to deal with on monday, she spoke very quietly, and didnt pause, allthewordswasmergedintoonesentence. she was about 8 years younger than me.

when i was 15 or 16, i wasnt interested in girls i never dated til my mid 20's, i would have studied more, because i knew my chances to get a job would be better, but i had tragedy that year, and so my exams were low.. i didnt think i was smart enough to go to university, i didnt expect to go, i didnt need to go, i thought work experience would be best. so i went that route.

never had much money, but i earned it, and it gave me a self reliance, self respect, my brother went to university, and he learned the opposite. he is 47

so i can see how the self absorbtion, the overbearing identity of self can be very bad, and i try to be more.. reliant on me and no one else.

but my brother was a rarity when he became like that, but todays children they are getting the same attitudes as him, i was once looked down upon at work, for not having a degree, even though i worked harder than anyone else. its about what you have, rather than what you are. status is now measured by posessions. these are the kids of the wide boys of the 80's, they have a priveledged idea of items.

yes ame, she is, but she isnt just doing it with him, as far as i know she is doing the same with another man, she wanted a breast job i think as well and teeth job, to help her self esteem. i know some "wonderful" people, i have told him, what she is like, and sometimes he beleives, then she moans at him for the sake of my chyldwen.. and bang..

she has said, that she wouldnt allow him to touch her for all the money in the world, yet she uses that same.. i need this, i need that.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
June 07, 2007
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> *MOST* of today's kids and young adults that I've
> had dealings with, up thru about age 25, are
> nothing but a pain in the ass. I am only 40, but
> it seems that today's younger people are so much
> more immature than my peer group was at their
> ages. Everything has to be their way because they
> are used to getting their way. Everything has to
> be a huge dramatic spectacle because they are used
> to being the center of the universe. They haven't
> a clue about life and think that one is going to
> just magically appear one day.
>
> And has anyone noticed that they cannot speak?
> They talk in this rumbling mumble and run their
> words together. Their diction and manner of
> speech is deplorable. I cannot tell you how many
> times I've had to ask one of them in a store,
> restaurant, etc., to speak in a manner which I can
> understand.
>
> And they cannot write. Their spelling, grammar,
> punctuation, sentence structure, and use of words
> (or lack thereof), is a disgrace to the English
> language.
>
> So instead of them worrying about what their room
> is decorated like, how they are dressing (most of
> them are more out of shape at age 15 than SO's
> 93-year-old grandmother), their meaningless social
> life, texting on their cell phones, or IM'ing with
> their friends, it would be wise for today's youth
> to start worrying about what will become of their
> futures. They're not always going to get their
> own way and they won't always be the center of the
> universe. And they damn well better learn how to
> speak and write because no one is going to take
> them seriously.
>
> GAWD how I weep for the future of this planet.

KFLL, it is what I said above about a woman, who is 25 and got her job back despite the 4th DUI. She had been allowed to resign to stay on the health COBRA plan...but Mommy, who also works at this place, made certain that her Baby Girl got her nice job with the great pay back despite the things she did before the DUI arrest.

Today's generation of young adults often do rely on family or "friends of the family" to get a job that really should go to an older person who has experience and/or the education or at least a young person who has worked hard in an entry level position to get the cushy position...but did not have the "connections".
June 07, 2007
News flash!hot smiley

Paris got out of jail due to her stress! It is another bit of "who" Paris' is and her last name. Just like the young woman I know who got her great paying job back despite her DUI and drinking at work due to Mommy's connections of working at the same place. Paris' punishment is House Arrest in the Hilton Mansion...like that is confinement. If any of us did half the shit this vapid cunt did, we would be locked up for about a year or so.
June 07, 2007
amethusos* Wrote:
> News flash!hot smiley
>
> Paris got out of jail due to her stress! It is
> another bit of "who" Paris' is and her last name.
>

Hmmm, I always assumed jail was supposed to be stressful. . .
can you imagine your average person pulling a stunt like that and getting away with it?
June 07, 2007
Gawd Jail is so NOT HOTT!!! I HATE IT!!! It's coooooooolllllddd in here!! And NOISY!!! I'm AFRAID AND BORED!!! Send me home to my palatial mansion!!!! I don't like the food! I'm not eating!!! It smells funny!!!! People are talking to me!!!! Jail booze is nasty!!!Sara Silverman is MEAN!!!

I hate Paris, but more than that, I hate that I know who she is.
June 07, 2007
What a cunt. I was hoping to read that she was raped and brutally murdered during her stay in the big house.

*SIGH* My dream is shattered.
June 07, 2007
well she will be in the BIG house, only its Her big house.

why am i not surprised she got out of it..

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Paris Hilton makes me ashamed to be a twentysomething woman. What the hell has this stupid spoiled bitch ever done besides whore herself out? Not to mention for some strange reason she's held up as a role model by countless idiots. Oh, yeah, great role model, someone who has manufactured their own image with Daddy's Money, is a total slut and blatantly breaks the law.

I've been holding that in since the 'news' yesterday-honestly, people are dying, there's a war going on (at least according to our fearless trained monkey of a leader) and this stupid cunt gets a news flash on CNN. AAAARG!
June 08, 2007
Guest, I hear you and try not to be too hard when bitching about twentysomethingers. I am 43. It is a fucking outrage that this bitch blatantly breaks the law and gets to go home from jail since a boo-hoo :bawl fest and a rash constitutes as conditions that need health care outside of jail. What the fuck? Elderly people with cancer and those with AIDS have been sentenced to much longer terms in jail for lesser things.

I am sick of how celebs are bawling how "we" want them punished more than the average person. Again...what the fuck? These pampered fuckwads need to visit every single jail and penitentiary in this nation to see that these places are NOT filled with movie stars and other celebs but just average people...many who cannot pay for good lawyers to get probation or a stay in a less violent prison. The DA is pissed at this debacle because the sheriff apparently made the decision to release "sickly" Paris. Who would like to bet this guy got his palms greased by some green paper!!!

My hope for this Paris cunt is that some Sistah from Watts finds her way to Rodeo Drive and gives her a beat down. I do not like the "Reverend" Al Sharpton in the least. He has caused so much grief to so many people but he did say how there is a two-tiered justice system. I just wished he was not the one saying it...
This is part of the big problem with young people they stay in their rooms, they get up to stuff that adults know nothing about in those rooms, no supervision as to what sites they access on their computers or who they are talking to.

It has been said many times, that these children are not living as part of the family and are not gaining any people skills, they seem to think they can do exactly what THEY want and not what is good for them.

How often do these stupid parents have to be told about the paedophiles both male and female are able to groom their offspring simply because no one in the family knows what these kids are getting up to.
June 11, 2007
Giselle, I totally agree. Kids live in their own realm - in their rooms - because they have everything they need there. Stereo, TV, DVD/VCR, computer, phone. They minimally exist in the family dynamic.

And it's not that anyone is "jealous" of today's kids - that is far from the point - it is the point that they are not learning anything at home whatsoever by sheltering themselves in their rooms - AND the parents are allowing it to happen.

This was not the case when I was living at home. Until the day I moved out, I did not have a phone or tv, and VCRs and DVD players were not even invented yet. I had a cassette player/radio and that was it. Other than doing homework or sleeping, we were not allowed to be shut in our room.
June 11, 2007
"But if we don't give Shitford everything he wants, he might go outside and get hurt or kidnapped!" Oh breeders, you are so very stupid. Thanks for destroying this fine democratic experiment.

Soon though the kids will be able to go outside again, just as soon as a camera is installed on every corner, every child has a gps monitoring system implanted for their "safety", and everything has been covered in foam padding. Ahhh...there's nothing like invading on everyone's privacy to ensure security for the children of the upper middle class.

I spent hours in my room with books and a guinea pig for entertainment. I also had a desk with plenty of paper (scratch paper from my parent's offices) and pens. Oh, and a boom box and tapes. Stupid free imagination that you can take anywhere and do anything with...what a waste (sarcasm off).
Awwwwwwww, a guinea pig smiling smiley I had a record player, and then later a boom box and tapes. I also had lots of books, and made clothes for my Jem dolls. I had a games system, but it was in the living room, and turned off when dad got home. I spent most of my time playing outside, and riding bikes when I had one. I didn't have a TV in my room until I was 16, and it was my dad's old one. I remember being so happy to have it smiling smiley No 'net, and no computers then.

Kids do spend too much time on the computer, Giselle. A few years back we had neighbours who became friends. The daughter was about 13; she was on the computer by herself whilst her family visited with us. I went back there to see how she was, and she was in a chat room. She invited me to chat with her, then I saw what she was doing: She was saying she was 16, and these guys were asking her stupid or gross stuff. She wanted me to say I was 16, too. I got upset, told her I was too old for that, and she was too young, then I went and told her dad. She was pissed at me for telling, but what if she got some predator, and I did nothing?
June 12, 2007
and who would be to blame, if the man thought she was 16 or 18 when she was 13, and she pretended to be 16 or 18. and met a man.

theres a risk they will be a predator, but what if they arent. what if they are normal people, he could be arrested for preying on a minor, when she lied.

young adults need boundries, and because kids are not allowed to play outside, climb trees experience life safely, then they do not see the dangers.

June 12, 2007
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> Giselle, I totally agree. Kids live in their own
> realm - in their rooms - because they have
> everything they need there. Stereo, TV, DVD/VCR,
> computer, phone. They minimally exist in the
> family dynamic.
>
> And it's not that anyone is "jealous" of today's
> kids - that is far from the point - it is the
> point that they are not learning anything at home
> whatsoever by sheltering themselves in their rooms
> - AND the parents are allowing it to happen.

I am sure people think we are jealous of today's kids. I just pity them after seeing how these little jackasses still do not know how to do an honest day's work by age 17. How can I be "jealous" of spoiled brats who will not be able to survive outside of the family home as adults? I left home at 17 due to total chaos despite my mom earning a good living and having an excellent standard of living. I was a scrapper and worked my ass off while basically living at a friend's family house in the 'hood with no air-conditioner. And...I learned what cockroaches were! I worked at Burger King as a cashier/sandwich maker. I felt "different" from the little teenyboppers who were only there for spending money, which is still good rather than rely on Mommy. But, I could not relate to the talks of who was wearing what to the high school dance, which I felt was dippy as I was out for a time before continuation school.

I am glad I had these experiences because life has not always dealt me the best of hands even as an adult and I had to truly live life out there in the worst places. There was no thought of going back home except once when I divorced my second husband but rethought that immediately and unpacked the boxes ASAP! I wanted my independence rather than live with my mom and stepfather, who are good people. I did not want to be one of these Marinite (Marin County) adult-sprogs who could not make it on her own. I probably would have reverted to babyhood had I moved back "home" in 1993 and would have never accomplished a damned thing or learn how to survive in an apartment complex in the 'hood as well as learn how to get out of that lease when I made better $$$. I am not saying an adult should never get help from family or a youngster should not have anything nice but that same adult should have been taught "how to fish" as a child and teen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login