Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Cool Moos"

Posted by amethusos* 
"Cool Moos"
June 01, 2007
Lindsey Lohan's mother has been partying with her underage daughter. I saw a photo of Lohan's "cool mom" on the telly. She looks like a "mutton trying to be a lamb". These stupid women do not realise the damage they do to their kids by trying to be the "best friend" and "cool mom" rather than a responsible parent who is to raise a child to be a productive and functional adult. Lindsey's dad is in rehab but, at least, he has tried to turn his life around.

My mother is a good person at heart but she also tried to be the "cool mom" with her own partying and used being only 17 years older than me. Guess what??? As a child, I actually wanted stability in a mother who set boundaries and had a safe home rather than all of the fucking chaos. Mom always earned a good living so I never went without but I have had to do the work to be an emotionally healthy adult. It has not been an easy road at all.

For a short time, I worked with a pro-life woman who said she was the "cool mom" and how her teens loved to spend time with her. It is good if the kids do want to be around their parents rather than be out getting into trouble. But...I am always wary of women who claim to be the "cool moos". Funny how a forced birther would want to be "cool". I am sure I am not the only person who laughs at this 42/year-old idiot inside themselves.

Lindsey's mom can look in the mirror and claim a lot of responsibility for her daughter's troubles and then ask if being a "cool mommy" was worth it. Drew Barrymore's moo was the same way. Drew's moo was a total cunt as she LIVED off of her young daughter's earnings from stardom. Being a young celeb is not worth it. Look how fucked up these girls...and some of the fellows are...
Re: "Cool Moos"
June 01, 2007
What a fabulous idea and ideal example of stellar pahrunting.

SO's ex ruined their kids by being their "best friend." Both kids are a mess and have mommy dearest to blame.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login