Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Nutty breeder women

Posted by liz 
Nutty breeder women
June 07, 2007
Doesn't this wannabe moo realize that things could be so much worse? Fools like this make me embarassed to be a woman.

Consider all the awful things that could happen to you and yours. Never having a sprog, IMHO, comes pretty far down the list.
Re: Nutty breeder women
June 07, 2007
Liz, you and I posted at the same time!! LOL

And you are so right, in the big scheme of things, not being able to breed is far from the end of the world.

If I were that husband, I'd run screaming the other way, straight to a divorce lawyer.

If that doesn't happen, that chick should wake up, smell the Childfree Spice of Life and count her blessings. THEN she should focus on enjoying life with her hubby and doing all sorts of fun things without being burdened by a screaming brat that will no doubt, ruin their marriage.

SO MANY people have told me they are sorry they decided to have kids. They complain how they have no alone time, no money, a messy house, their marriage is strained, their bodies were never the same, and feel frazzled and rushed most of the time. Who the hell needs that?
June 07, 2007
There are many nutty-ass women who boo-hoo and lament when their friends and relatives get pregnant before they do. I know a woman who got preggo by age 40 after always whining how she was jealous of "so & so" for having that baby. She acted like the Hip Moo during pregnancy wearing revealing outfits feeling she was sexy when it was a case of an older woman looking ridiculous while trying to dress like a 20/year-old! Last I heard a few years ago is that the woman was still breastfeeding when the child was TWO years old! Never went back to work. I bet the younger hubby loves to be at work. He works in IT for a call center. Call centers are notorious for having "hotties" on the second floor -- call center row as we call it. I also bet that motherhood is not all what this woman thought it would be one the baby became a nasty toddler with a "mind of her own" aka screaming :bawl in stores and yelling, "I hate you, Mommy," when she does not get the desired candy or toy. I also feel embarrassed by my gender as I always had ZERO maternal instinct. I knew even as a kid how moohood was a leghold trap for women.
June 07, 2007
I never had that maternal thing either. You're not alone. It's pretty gross, if you ask me.

I have all the care, patience, nurturing, and compassion in the world when it comes to caring for an animal of any species.

But not for a human. Or worse, a BAYBEE.

Is there something wrong with me?
June 07, 2007
KFLL, there's nothing wrong with you whatsoever!

I remember watching a TV documentary a while back about infertile women. Talk about car crash entertainment! The things wannabe moos put themselves through in terms of physical risk (your ovaries aren't designed to swell to the size of grapefruits), financial wipeout, and that's not even mentioning the strain on their marriages. . .
I was extremely offended by one of them whining about how she couldn't do what "you were put on this earth to do". Bitch, please.
Don't assume that 1) all women are nothing but a walking womb and have no other purpose but to sprog and 2) all women want the same thing.

I'm so glad that will never be my hell grinning smiley
June 07, 2007
nowt wrong with you kfll, i have no paternal instinct, (mines focused on dogs love dogs to bits, cats.. i dont like as much)

well i am very anti social, i could quite easily spend years never seeing anyone (changed slightly now, now i have rowan), but i dislike 99% of all humanity, but i am good at dealing with people generally.

as one of the few men on the board, heres an insite into a lot of men, we can be realists, if ivf fails time and again, we go, well.. wasnt meant to be.. lets go and do summat else.

so she is blaming him for not being able to read her mind, he should have known, why should he, its his cousin and he is congratulating her, she is not his wife, "and thought my cousin and I had gone out to have a private chat like we usually do at family functions. "

i think he said "Finally, my husband realized that I was a mess, and told me, "If you want to cry, then cry. I'm sorry." was to shut her up,

"So I proceeded to cry all the way home (and the ride was over an hour long), with my husband consoling me and feeling really bad about everything. "

an hour of her crying, i wanna i wanna, i hate them coz they got pregnant. of course he had to console her, coz if he didnt she would still be crying for weeks to come, and she will no doubt hold that incident in her mind to be used to blackmail him

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Annie
June 07, 2007
KFLL, you are A-OK. It's the breed-at-all-cost bimbos who are lots of burgers short of a Happy Meal.

I had to help raise four siblings - my youngest brother had special needs - and that was enough (and more than enough)for me. What I'm going to start doing is asking these breeders to be - Why do you HAVE to have a kid? and then ridicule every dumbass cliche that spouts out of their moronic mouths.

Again, I don't understand why people who can't have kids don't adopt, foster parent, work at a day care center (that would tie your tubes up permanently right there!!!!), etc. I don't want to hear about "it has to be MY GENETIC sprog." BS, to the max!

If this shrill histrionic bitch ever does give birth, she'll spend most of her time on truemomconfessions whining about how being a parent was not as easy as she thought it would be. Gee, ya think, so?????

Hit this twit with a clue by four.
June 07, 2007
well theres a new rule/law planned in portsmouth, that smokers wont be allowed to adopt. yes you heard me.

and some people mentioned, which would be better in a smoking loving home, or a child in a care home for 18 years. but no one had an answer to that

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
June 07, 2007
Don't worry, I don't have maternal instinct either. I was insulted as a kid to receive a baby doll. Barbies were ok, they had cool outfits, but no dolls (dulls...), no fucking way.
I refuse to take a baby in my arms, but animals, no problem (except insects and spiders).
Tahki--chan isn't logged in
June 07, 2007
Oh, Mrs. Ogre, I was the same way when my parents gave me baby dolls! I was like "What the heck is this...thing?!" I'm so glad I'm not taking that damned funny Child Care class at my high school--they have to take around the 'real' baby dolls that cry at all hours, demand feeding and wet and crap themselves! HA! Not my hell! Yay!~
June 08, 2007
Tahki--chan isn't logged in Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh, Mrs. Ogre, I was the same way when my parents
> gave me baby dolls! I was like "What the heck is
> this...thing?!" I'm so glad I'm not taking that
> damned funny Child Care class at my high
> school--they have to take around the 'real' baby
> dolls that cry at all hours, demand feeding and
> wet and crap themselves! HA! Not my hell! Yay!~

I also hated baby dolls when I was a sprog and the other female sprogs at the babysitters felt something was "wrong" with me. When we all played "house", my role was the woman who had NO kids or maybe someone's teenager who needed a place to stay live with me. Even the cunt babysitter got mad. Don't get me started on that fucking bitch! Books were what got my attention.

As for those 'real' baby dolls, I hear they do not always knock sense into these butt-dumb teens. I read in Miss Manners how one teen cunt took one of these to a play or a musical. The "baby" started crying while the teen girl just sat there while the doll shrieked. Nice, huh? None of her lessons on this issue are sinking in and she will just be another entitlement-minded breeder when a baby does pop out of her!
Anonymous User
June 10, 2007
I also have zero maternal instincts for human young. I never hold loaves, either; I can't stand them.

Animals, I LOVE, though, even spiders, snakes, and insects I'll hold, but never a baybee.

That class sounds like one of the levels of hell, Tahki.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login