Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2342 Breeder Nut Job

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2342 Breeder Nut Job
June 07, 2007
If I were that husband, I'd run screaming the other way, straight to a divorce lawyer.

If that doesn't happen, that chick should wake up, smell the Childfree Spice of Life and count her blessings. THEN she should focus on enjoying life with her hubby and doing all sorts of fun things without being burdened by a screaming brat that will no doubt, ruin their marriage.

SO MANY people have told me they are sorry they decided to have kids. They complain how they have no alone time, no money, a messy house, their marriage is strained, their bodies were never the same, and feel frazzled and rushed most of the time. Who the hell needs that?
Re: 2342 Breeder Nut Job
June 07, 2007
WAAAAAAA!!! MY BODY WON'T MAKE A BAAAAAYYYYBEEEEE FOR ME TO PUSH OUT MY VAGINA!!!!!!! BOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! How will I EVER have a BAAAAAAYYYYYBBBBEEEEEE if my body won't make one???!!!! If it's not MY BAAAAYYYYBBBEEEE it's STUPID!!!!

Stupid cow deserves her misery for being such a self centered slag who thinks HER genes are the best in the world.
June 07, 2007
"if he didnt she would still be crying for weeks to come, and she will no doubt hold that incident in her mind to be used to blackmail him,"

Merc, I thought something similar when I read that. I thought, he's humoring her now because if he doesn't he'll never get sex again. Of course, I'm sure he isn't getting very much now because they are doing IVF and I'm sure that's not necessary to Moo.
June 08, 2007
it happens, theres quote i read once,

"men forget but dont forgive, women forgive but dont dont forget"

it seems to explain a lot of things, (in a general way of course)

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
June 08, 2007
mercurior Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> it happens, theres quote i read once,
>
> "men forget but dont forgive, women forgive but
> dont dont forget"

I don't do either.
June 08, 2007
GAAAA!!!!!! Me either, Am. Us Scorpios are the worst! LOL

Plus, I come from a maternal line of grudge-holders. My mom and her mom could make grudge-holding an Olympic sport.
June 08, 2007
fraid i can outstubborn both of ya wink.. i am a water buffalo in chinese zodiac, and a taurean in western.. dear god i can out stubborn a rock wink..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
June 08, 2007
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> GAAAA!!!!!! Me either, Am. Us Scorpios are the
> worst! LOL
>
> Plus, I come from a maternal line of
> grudge-holders. My mom and her mom could make
> grudge-holding an Olympic sport.

I am an Aries -- April 19, which means I am also day next to Taurus. Usually, I do not like most Aries or Taurus people...because I share the same traits: quick to anger and very unforgiving....angry flipping off I know I am a total cunt if someone does something to me. I'm also Sicilian...
CFBitchfromLA
June 09, 2007
Like Frank Herbert says in Dune of the Fremen: "Never to forgive, never to forget."

My battles with lymphoma over the past eighteen months changed my perspective, and I no longer fear physical pain or injury. It is not like I am suddenly going to become Painkiller Jane or anything, but if the worst you can do is try to kill me, then you better be prepared for someone who will fight your ass to the last breath of life. In many ways, coming so close to death was a very liberating experience, and one that altered my viewpoint of the world in general.

As Julia Sugarbaker said in Designing Women: "...Either way, one of us will be walking away funny...".
June 09, 2007
amethusos* Wrote:
> mercurior Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > it happens, theres quote i read once,
> >
> > "men forget but dont forgive, women forgive but
> > dont dont forget"
>
> I don't do either.

Same here!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login