Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Child Care Classes at my HS...lol

Posted by Tahki-chan isn't logged in 
Tahki-chan isn't logged in
Child Care Classes at my HS...lol
June 09, 2007
Figured I'd let you guys in on the fresh, hilarious hell that is...my beloved High School's Child Care Class. (I learned most of this from my journalism pals and some of the poor little stupid girls who cry about how haaaaard it is at lunch to me. I also did some research on my own...'cuz I have 'no life' according to the wannabreeder girls!) And...why do they not have a Teen Moo Crap Fashion curriculum? (polyester pants and the like)...

-Creepy Evil Baby Dolls: The peeps who are in the class have to either do a flour 'baby' or these monstrosities. The damn things cry almost constantly, (IN CLASS--Statistics is hard enough already, you little teen-moo wannabreeders!) demand 'bottle-feeding' at all hours, wet their diapers and crap themselves...Eww! They record rough handling through an 'inertial switch' and you have to protect them from shouting and loud noises. Gag me, hon.

I looked up the model my HS uses (Baybee Think It Over [sp on Baybee mine]) , and they cost about USD$250--300 . Check the 'rave review' out here: http://www.solutions-site.org/kids/stories/KScat3_sol72.htm Read teenmoo converts' comments here: http://www.ces.ncsu.edu/depts/fcs/pub/1999/showcase_nc_299.html

-Pignancy, Birth, and Breeder Bint Baybee Care Films: Anyone up for seeing distended udders? No? How about how to breastfeed? How to bathe a screaming baybee? How to handle the little semen demon? Didn't think so, bub.

-Baybee Development Worksheets: From the load Mummy should have swallowed to a disgusting screaming thing fresh out of the womb, it's all here--and ready to be labelled, colored and put in sequence!! Hooray fetus!

Not sure about anything else, but I'll give you the scoop next year when Fresh Hell starts again. ^_^ Love you guys!

Tahki, the 'bitchqueen' (according to another wannabreed girl)
Re: Child Care Classes at my HS...lol
June 09, 2007
Here's the actual website for Baybee Ruin-My-Life: http://www.realityworks.com/products.html
June 09, 2007
You know, the sole reason I did not take Home Ec. in high school was because we had to lug around one of those fucktarded baby dolls. I suppose I could have just stuck it out in the backyard (Mom has a seven-acre backyard - trust me, we wouldn't hear it out in the sticks), but still. I'm glad the doll has the power to convert some people. *snickers* I remember some kid in my class was in Home Ec. and got one of those dolls and he slammed it head first into a wall, making the head cave in. He'll be a great dad.

Aw well - if it discourages teens from spawning now or in the future, I'm all for it.
June 09, 2007
All those courses sound really disgusting!

It's funny, back in my days (and it wasn't THAT long ago!), we didn't need all that baby shit in high school. And I went to an ALL GIRLS school! Home ec was about cooking and sewing and learning about finances.
cfhistorian
June 10, 2007
I took Home Ec in middle school, and I am so glad I never had to fuss with any of that shit! We cooked and sewed (I wish I remembered how to run a sewing machine now, though). I also had high school Health class with real sex ed, none of that "abstinence-only" bullshit! I find it very amusing that I met my fellow-CF husband in 7th grade Home Ec, and we lost our virginities to each other in the same semester we were taking Health together. ;-D

P.S. I was out with my stepmother a while back, and we saw a teenage boy with one of those dolls hanging out at McDonalds with his friends. I'm hoping that having to lug the stupid thing around has made him think twice about not using a condom. I wonder what the statistics are, male to female, on whether those things actually work. I think wannamoo girls probably aren't as dissuaded from breeding early and often (since they view a baybee as a status symbol anyway), but I'm betting they're much more effective for those bastions of "coolness": teenage boys.
June 10, 2007
:beerYush. I'm taking Fashion Production 1, Art and drafting class along with my AP Biology this year. It rocks to have my Andy-Pandy with me in those...He and I are both "that cool rocker couple in Mrs. DeCarlo's 1st Period art class." It rocks to not have to do all that baybeemania crap...and I'm glad I won't have to be a 'biological clock bint' when I'm older! I know how to run a washing machine, and other domestic things... which is more than I can say for one of my 'friends' who got knocked up by the quarterback of Varsity football...Mr. T: I pitty tha fools

Cheers to us CFers! :yr :beer :bal
Anonymous User
June 10, 2007
We had home ec. classes in second grade HS in Quebec, but it ws to learn to cook and sew. None of that had to do with fake babies, because (it was in the late 1980's) everyone knew that if you had sexual contact as a teenage, you were a slut. Kissing was as far as it would go. Sorry, but it's how it was at a girl's hs formerly run by nuns.
June 10, 2007
when i was in 6th form, they had a home ec class it was cooking, sewing, household finances, how to shop, and i wasnt allowed to take it because i was a man, i wanted too, i can cook but my cooking is a bit of a hodge podge, i add stuff, no real recipes just what i like..

i can sew, and embroider, taught myself, keep wanting to learn knitting, but not got round to it yet..

i went to an all boys school, we werent taught about sex education (imagine a brother/monk trying to teach you sex ed..), and NOT one male in my year of over 200 was a father till he was in his 20's, only 1 girl in the girls school was a mother at 15/16, the rest waited..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
June 10, 2007
Mrs. Ogre Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We had home ec. classes in second grade HS in
> Quebec, but it ws to learn to cook and sew. None
> of that had to do with fake babies, because (it
> was in the late 1980's) everyone knew that if you
> had sexual contact as a teenage, you were a slut.
> Kissing was as far as it would go. Sorry, but it's
> how it was at a girl's hs formerly run by nuns.

Woah, Mrs. Ogre, I think we went to the same high school! Are its initials R.A., by any chance?
June 11, 2007
I graduated in 1984 from a high school in the coal region of NE PA. Both boys and girls had Home Ec. Both had wood shop and machine shop. Both boys and girls actually liked it!

Our Home Ec curriculum was NOT centered around FAMBLEE, BREEDING or BAYBEES. And machine and wood shop did not center around the MANLY-MAN. It was centered around learning the skill.

Why would things be different now? My high school didn't have any of the baby-centered shit that schools hve today. Why, for fucks sake, would they have child care in a high school? Funded by the fucking tax payers? All that does is enables the little sluts to get knocked up, and opens a whole new door to peer pressure.

In the 4 years I spent in high school, I can count on ONE HAND how many girls got pregnant in high school. And when we saw those girls in the hallway, they were looked down on and they were ashamed.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login