Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo and duhd hijack

Posted by liz 
Moo and duhd hijack
June 10, 2007
Yesterday I met up with an old friend of mine - this lady (also CF) has quit her job to care for her elderly father who has Alzheimer's. She looked exhausted and who wouldn't in her situation? We went to a cafe and there were two women at the table next to us gabbing away. One had a loaf who looked to be about 3-4 months old. What made my blood boil was when the moo started whining about how you don't know what sleep deprivation/exhaustion/sacrifice is until you become a moo.
Bitch, please angry flipping off

I consider what my friend is doing to be a pretty hugh jass sacrifice. And she looked pretty sleep deprived to me!
It got me thinking, though about moos and duhds and how they have hijacked every human emotion and experience, both good and bad. So according to their fucked up way of thinking, does this mean that the CF have no valid emotions and experiences? Does it mean that because you don't wanna sprog, you're not even entitled to them anyway?
At best, it's yet another example of how the CF are still considered to be frivolous, immature, blah blah blah. At worst, it's freaky cos it means that it doesn't matter what kind of person you are, how much you contribute to society, what your experiences are,no matter how incredible or mundane they may be.
In other words, it doesn't matter cos you're not a breeder ie you'll never understand "real" emotion.
Has anyone else noticed this?
Re: Moo and duhd hijack
June 10, 2007
yes, but its because they are focused on themselves, they cant empathise with others, they are self centred, the world revolves around them, everyone else is just a pale shadow.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
June 10, 2007
So I guess all the months I watched my mother slowly die of cancer were nothing. Constantly running from the office to the hospital and back home (because I still had to WORK), barely eating or sleeping, changing her diapers and going into her room in the middle of the night to make sure she was still breathing - nothing compared to the "agony" of being a mooooooooo. Fucking stupid bitches!
CFBitchfromLA
June 10, 2007
Breeders are such fucking hypocrites.

After my mom fell and broke her hip a few years ago, she decided to sell her home and move into a senior community that provides the full continuum of care from independent senior living to full skilled nursing. She insisted that she did not want to be a burden on me, and told me about her decision after the fact.

One breeder at my office told one of my colleagues that I had "dumped" my mom into a nursing home so I could have her money. First, I ripped the breeder a new asshole and made her life a living hell. Second, mom is still very independent, and although she doesn't drive, still gets around nicely. Finally, the breeder was an asshole who had openly boasted about putting his own father into the county home by hiding assets from MediCal (California Medicaid) so the family could get ahold of the father's money. So it is okay for that fucking asshole to defraud the government and put his father into a nursing home involuntarily but when my mom decides of her own accord to do the same it is "dumping"?

FWIW, the breeder eventually got fired and MediCal found out about the hidden assets and started legal action. I did not tell them, but someone must have found the breeder asshole's actions so offensive that they turned him in--I hope it was his own father.
June 11, 2007
I hate breeders and their "everything for MEEEE and my FAMILLLYYYYY" and "Life didn't happen until I bred" mentality. Fuck. That. Shit.

Most sane people admit that there may indeed be a wide variety of life changing events that most people will never experience. Not breeders though! According to the breederocracy, the most important be-all and end-all of life is that moment they conceived a loaf, and if you don't do that you are a bad person. To top it off, if you don't think that EVERYONE should spawn, you are a horrible person...and the icing on that cake is...if you don't bend over and let the MAGICAL BREEDERS shove it up your ass with a smile on your face so it's easier for them to do TMIJITW, then you are EVIL INCARNATE.

Well, so be it then, I am EVIL, and gladly so...I choose to deny myself the "pleasure" of childbirth and rearing so I can have experiences that parents can no longer enjoy (or never have enjoyed) like spontanious sex, expensive dinners, trouble free vacations, day trips on a whim, volunteering to make my community better for ALL, a clean home, loud concerts, drunken parties, good friendships, continuing education, uninterrupted sleep and knocking down women on skates.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login