Anonymous User
Kick ass offensive t-shirts against breeders
June 10, 2007
All I can say is collect them all:
http://boffensive.com/offensive_tshirts/intelligence.htm
Tahki-chan isn't logged in
Re: Kick ass offensive t-shirts against breeders
June 10, 2007
HAHA! Mrs. Ogre, those are AWESOME! I'm sooo ordering one as soon as I get my paycheck from my summer job ^-^ Thanks for the great link~!

--Tahki, still laughing
June 10, 2007
I love them, but I'd probably get killed or at least beaten up if I wore one of those. Nothing but disgusting breeders and sprogs around here.
June 11, 2007
I am known for my offensive tees. Years ago, I wore my "Thank-You for Not Breeding" and actually got compliments. I am sure the breeder out there did get offended. TFB! grinning smiley
I need to buy one of those and wear it when Miss 'I'm not fat, I'm REPUGNANT' comes around here again. If she can be offensive to me, I can be offensive to her.
June 12, 2007
Looks like the perfect opportunity to restock my teeshirt collection!
Hey guys... thanks for the plug...

Just found the link after you sent quite a few visitors to the site over the last week or so...

Anyway... not sure if anyone has picked up a tee yet... but if not... here's a coupon for 25% off anything on the site... just plug in "bratfree" at checkout and you'll get the discount....

Coupon is good for 100 uses or until the 4th of July...

Anyway... thanks again for the link here and glad you enjoy the tees...

JohnnyVegas
Founder/Owner/General Asshole
bOffensive.com
June 20, 2007
i am guessing your not THE johnny vegas the comedian from england, (michael pennington) who is from my home town, if you are welcome.. i went west part u were a year above me.. if your not.. hi

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/profiles/johnny_vegas.shtml

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Vegas

but for a moment wink.. unless you are

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Hey Johnny,
I guess your tees meet a need. You'll have plenty of customers with the cf and I guess we can even give you ideas for tag lines.
Johnny, you ROCK! Thanks for stopping by, and for the coupon code!

I think my favorite one is the "parental advisory" tee. This will be good to wear next time I'm hanging out at my favorite bar, and some dumbassed breeders bring brats into said bar. As usually happens!

Why the FUCK do breeders bring brats into bars, anyway?
June 22, 2007
Wow! A coupon simply for being childfree!
Finally!

Johnny Vegas Rocks!
June 22, 2007
Aw snap, I want the "Please beat your children" shirt. I think I'd wear it to Chuck E. Cheese too.
@ mercurior -- Not the JohnnyVegas from England.... and frankly I was unaware of anyone across the pond toting around with "my" name... lol.... maybe it is due to the crazy egocentrism and narcissism of us Americans.... oh well... in a nutshell, I'm the guy who created/founded bOffensive.com and I appended the name "Vegas" as opposed to my real last name after receiving multiple hateful letters from Militant Muslims who don't really care for my commentary on their religion.... so I stole the city I live in and used that as my "Nom de Plume"....

Anyway... to everyone else.... I concur about the fact that entire too many breeders kick out entirely too many kids..... they drive me nuts with their baby making en masse and as such.. the handful of shirts to at least point out the problem..... it's funnier that the older I get (currently 33) the more that people look at me like I am the "freak" for not having spread my seed somewhere....

Whatever... I choose to be "responsible" by not irresponsibly bringing kids into the world....

Thanks again for the welcome and drop a line to me here... via my pseudo marketing MySpace (myspace.com/boffensive), or directly via email (info at boffensive.com) anytime.....

Have a great weekend....

JV
June 23, 2007
there cannot be enough johnny vegas's around wink.. knowing the uk one, he would love your tshirts.. he is that kinda man wink

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login