Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Post to Article In My Local Paper

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Post to Article In My Local Paper
June 12, 2007
WOWIE WOW! Boy did I stir up a bees nest with my post to an article in my local paper. From the women, there is lots of breeder bingoing and name-calling, and from the guys, most are in agreement with what I've said.

You definitely want to check this out and watch for responses later on. Looks like I really hit a nerve!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!

http://www.mcall.com/features/family/familyproject/all-famvisit.5875659jun11,0,5475275.story This link will take you to the article, scroll down to the blue comments link and click on that.
Re: Post to Article In My Local Paper
June 12, 2007
ok, in the first 2 paragraphs i see a problem, men cannot go for extra time if the court has appointed the dates, sometimes the courts say this time and no other contact at any other time. (which is wrong)

2nd bit, in todays pedophile phobic world, its very unlikely a girl child will be allowed to be with any father (male).

its a wonderful time to be male. isnt it

some of those women.. yikes.. i can see what type of woman they are..

this is my comment

how come the courts are so focused on giving the child to the mother, i have heard stories where the mother was given a lot of money to supposedly take care of the child, then go around and effectively give the child back to the father, and keep all the money each month.

and he couldnt not stop or he would lose his daughter, this is a woman who seriously abused her daughter, wished her dead, fed her dog food, forced her to sleep outside in a kennel.

but the courts in their infinite wisdom said she was the best mother.

men have killed themselves due to massive payments of alimony, and the lack of seeing their children and knowing those children they love are being taught to hate them.

is this right, no way, but according to certain money grabbing witches, it is

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
June 12, 2007
Jesus, KFLL, you got bashed by some nasty stank-breeder cunts. God...they are the ones who are bitter...not you! I am certain most of these broads are divorced and very angry that they could not raid their husband's wallets even further. Men get fucked in 95% of the divorce cases...even if the woman is childfree/childless and never worked! I've worked with women like the ones who slammed you and I had to constantly watch my big-fucking mouth. I would post but I got to get dinner started. Mercurior, I am glad you joined up to defend Our Friend, KFLL.
June 12, 2007
i love a good argument in the evening.. it clears the air wink...

but some of those women.. they give women a bad name.. these are the "feminists" most men rights complain about

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
June 12, 2007
mercurior Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> but some of those women.. they give women a bad
> name.. these are the "feminists" most men rights
> complain about

Tell me about it! I am often ashamed and embarrassed by my gender. Too many of these women are vapid cunts.
June 12, 2007
thats why i prefer to call women like you and kfll and a few others equalists. which is more in line with the ideals you and i have.

of course they dont say anything about my comment wink..

June 12, 2007
Mercurior, I do see why many men just give up and forget about any relationship with their children. I have also worked with men who make their monthly extortion payments to the ex-moo but no longer have contact with the kids. WHY??? The ex-bitch makes the man's life miserable even if *she* is the one who wanted OUT of the marriage. Forget about it if the man dares to have another relationship or remarry! The new woman is also the brunt of the ex-wife's cuntastic behaviour where the kids often gang up on Dad' new lady. It is often easier for the men to just let go of their children even if they are paying support. Who wants the fucking hassle? Dinner is in. Time for a smoke...:smoke
June 12, 2007
theres some figures and links..

http://www.fathersforlife.org/suicides/family_breakdown_suicide.htm (this is in australia)

"For every female suicide there are four male suicides"

"It is in the best long term interests of the children and both parents that payments are maintained for as long as possible. Short term gain for the custodial parent becomes long term pain for the children and the non-custodial parent in the longer term.

After only five years the financial burden becomes too great, and many non-custodial parents are forced to look at other financial and "life" options. Many non-custodial men are forced to live in cheap accommodation (or move back in with often pensioner parents), are compelled to leave paid employment, forced into bankruptcy, lose contact with their children, lose any prospect of a comfortable retirement and a growing number ultimately commit suicide.; Many innocent men do not survive this draconian system." "

http://www.frontlineonnet.com/fl1821/18210960.htm (this is in india)

The distribution of suicides by marital status reveals some interesting patterns. The rates do not vary much between the sexes for the never married. Among those currently married, while the rate for males is about 17 per 100,000 persons, the rate for females is 11.4 per 100,000. Among those widowed, while the rate for males is 21 per 100,000 persons, the rate for females is also significantly lower, at 6.6 per 100,000. However, among divorced males the suicide rate is 164 per 100,000 persons, but even in this class, among females the rate is only 63 per 100,000. While the suicide rate for separated men is about 167, for females it is only 41 per 100,000 persons.

June 12, 2007
i think i may have killed it, argh .. i am getting too good.. will see tomorrow wink

no didnt kill it, but they still wont argue with me and my comments wink

She ends up getting it in the end, so to speak. As those children eventually grow up and often resent the mother when they are adults. She will wonder how come she never sees them or the grandkids. Sound like a familiar tune?

Plus, Merc, what is your point about suicide rates? How hard it is to be a man? I don't get it. That these manipulating moos drive them to suicide? This is a multilayered, complex subject.
Many studies have revealed that men are more prone to violence. More men are sociopaths than women (they both exist). So, I ain't surprised that more men kill themselves. The only argument you prove is that men are better off not getting married.
**The rates do not vary much between the sexes for the never married.**
"Tell me about it! I am often ashamed and embarrassed by my gender. Too many of these women are vapid cunts."

Me too! I don't even call myself a feminist anymore because the whole movement has been tainted by mommyism, male bashing and the excessive buying of SHOES as some form of empowerment. It's utter crap and I refuse to be associated with it.
I'll never be ashamed of my gender because of women like this.
I do like Merc's term, 'equalists.'
Anonymous User
June 12, 2007
Pepper Wrote:
>I don't even call myself a feminist
> anymore because the whole movement has been
> tainted by mommyism, male bashing and the
> excessive buying of SHOES as some form of
> empowerment. It's utter crap and I refuse to be
> associated with it.

Yep, It's definitely utter crap. New feminisim is moomy, men bashing, and/or trashy behaviour like all those grrrl power shows that have women acting like hot to trot sluts. I'm also not big on clothes or shoe shopping. Equallist is much better.
June 13, 2007
that about male divorced suicides, it was my link to the argument.

they were talking about how divorced men are somehow lesser how its ok for a woman to take all his money, i know some men who have killed themselves over it, so i put those links to show that a lot of divorces end in men killing themselves. because of the unfair practices that some of these women do.

which isnt good for the children, to know that their father killed themselves over the child (they will think its because he hated that child) and the kid will act out more.

**"It is in the best long term interests of the children and both parents that payments are maintained for as long as possible. Short term gain for the custodial parent becomes long term pain for the children and the non-custodial parent in the longer term.

After only five years the financial burden becomes too great, and many non-custodial parents are forced to look at other financial and "life" options. Many non-custodial men are forced to live in cheap accommodation (or move back in with often pensioner parents), are compelled to leave paid employment, forced into bankruptcy, lose contact with their children, lose any prospect of a comfortable retirement and a growing number ultimately commit suicide.; Many innocent men do not survive this draconian system**

this is the important one. in arguments like this you need documentary evidence, the other one, was to show it was a worldwide thing divorces are bad for women, but even worse for men. which is something that is rarely spoken about, but as the people on that board have done they have ignored me, because there is no answer they can give.

i think we all admit 2 parents are usually better than a single parent, there are exceptions, and if there is so much pressure on men to provide in divorces that they end up killing themselves then, what effect is it going to have on the child, to know that they were the cause of the fathers death, it should be for the best interests of the child, but quite frequently its really whats best for the mother.

am trying to lead them down an alley where they will show how morally bankrupt some of these women really are. (and i had to put the data somewhere and i had this page up)

June 13, 2007
I did post. I am up quite drinking coffee early this morning due to the air-conditioner man coming out to do a "rework" as the first repair did not take and more hot weather is on the horizon for NE Florida. I am under "amethusos"...no * (astrix) since that site does not allow it. You are Our Friend, KFLL, so it is important to support you and others of our CF friends when attacked elsewhere. I posted twice.

I was very much into the local NOW Chapter in Orlando seven years ago believing I was making a difference with abortion rights and the like. However, no one ever wanted to come to meetings or get involved unless they were looking for a pro bono attorney to take the ex-husband back to court for more support. "We" (FL NOW) was supposed to rally around a psychologist in Boca Raton who wanted her brat support for two sprogs raised from $1200/monthly to $1800. What was wrong with that picture??? All I saw was extortion and theft from men rather than working on equality for ALL people and reproductive rights. I dropped off the NOW radar at that time and never renewed my membership.

It is like Pepper said, original feminism has been tainted by mommyisms, "empowering" themselves by buying SHOES & overpriced rags, bashing all males, and worrying more about hair & make-up. I really do not care if abortion rights go even though I feel deeply about it. Let someone else do the work for a change as today's "feminist" does not appreciate the sacrifices and hard work of the early feminists who fought for the right for women to control their bodies and not be forced into the servitude of motherhood.

I am glad more men are finding "outs" like the moos in that McCalls.com thread posted of working under the table. Some have taken overseas jobs as the men are not taxed nor are their wages garnished for moo/sprog support. One co-worker got off best when he was able to have it set up where the ex-moo had to show receipts for everything she bought the kids from clothing, school supplies, food, and sundries. Then...the fellow sent a cheque. That is how it should be as most of these women are like spoiled children when it comes to other people's money.
June 13, 2007
mercurior Wrote:

> After only five years the financial burden becomes
> too great, and many non-custodial parents are
> forced to look at other financial and "life"
> options. Many non-custodial men are forced to live
> in cheap accommodation (or move back in with often
> pensioner parents), are compelled to leave paid
> employment, forced into bankruptcy, lose contact
> with their children, lose any prospect of a
> comfortable retirement and a growing number
> ultimately commit suicide.; Many innocent men do
> not survive this draconian system**

Mercurior, this does not just happen to men with children but I can imagine what happens to a divorced father within a few years of divorce and $$$ rape. A man can marry and not have children. The wife can stay at home or work a "little job"...yet the ex-husband can be forced into bankruptcy by this draconian system as he is forced to dole out 50% or more of his assets to the woman who has been a $$$ drain on him during marriage. A lot of these fellows end up not being able to retire at all while the ex-wife, even childfree/childless, is living quite well on his money. A man is a fool to get marry in this day and age. Fuck...I am female and would never do it again...
June 13, 2007
Hi guys! Thanks for posting to that link!!! I have to laugh when I read the posts from the mommies. It's so funny how, when you strike that nerve, everybody gets all up in arms, the name-calling starts, and they jus stamp you with "bitter" because that's just what they are and they can't stand it.

I get a kick out of the fathers who posted, the only reason things are so rosy with their situations is because they are being played like a fiddle and lead around by the nose by their ex. Those men probably give into every one of the mommy's demands, run things by the mommy's schedule, and everything is done at her convenience. I'll bet the one time these men say NO to something, their story of roses and champagne would morph into a horror story. Thustly, the perfect example of ball-less wonders.
June 13, 2007
KFLL, I also got a kick out of the divorced daddios that posted. Many times, victims of anything will say it is "alright" just so they don't go half-mad...like an abused wife smiling to the world and telling everyone how "wonderful" hubby is so she does not have to face the horrible truth...
June 13, 2007
Bitter? I hardly knew 'er.
HAW HAW!
Oh ho! I was going to read the updated comments but today I'm getting "Comments offline, will return shortly."
The editor must be working fast and furious. Bummer, I wanted to read it uncensored. sad smiley
June 13, 2007
its back up the comments wink.. i dont think any have been deleted peppers is there, plus ame's

I have posted there aswell.Seems I got on one persons nerve. I posted under the name Kym.
June 16, 2007
Yeah, Annon, you did hit a nerve with that moo cussing you out on a public board. Stereotypes exist for a reason. I also called out a woman who called KFLL "stupid" by telling her that she was fortunate her divorced parents were civil people. I also mentioned that she better hope her marriage lasts as no marriage is guaranteed because she could be one of these bitter single mothers. Even the "best" marriage with the most love can turn into a nightmare. Feelings can change. People change.
June 18, 2007
Apparently, that ZephyrMoo tends to be just as hateful on other McCalls.com boards even when on other topics. God...it does seem that motherhood does make most of these women into a hateful mob. ZM never wants to stop her insanity. I politely posted my $.02 and told her to flame away if it makes her feel better...but I told her how I was sorry that she felt the way she did... grinning smiley
June 18, 2007
I think a good response to those bitter moos is "Yes, I am so sorry for not making the same mistake you did."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login