Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Post to Article In My Local Paper

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Re: Post to Article In My Local Paper
June 18, 2007
Wow, I just checked back on that board. What a bunch of bitter, angry, self-absorbed martyrs. Most of them sound as if they've got the IQ of a spoon.
June 18, 2007
Hey KFLL, breeders sure can be vicious.

Looks like you definitely hit a nerve lol
June 19, 2007
liz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey KFLL, breeders sure can be vicious.
>
> Looks like you definitely hit a nerve lol

Breeders are a vicious lot. The same has happened when these type of moos came to childfree sites and started the same flame wars.

These people are still at it. The posts are up to #120! Zephyrmoo got me as well telling me to not to forget to take my "pill". I mentioned that I had the sense to get a tubal. I get the feeling that Z-moo wishes she had taken her pills if she is so riled up over something KFLL said due to her own experiences. Boy...she walked into exactly what I set her up to do with my post about being grateful to be childfree-by-choice. Even the posting rules ban hateful language aka "flaming" but this bunch is too rowdy for McCalls to control.

I do believe that the decent ex-wives with children are in the minority. I have seen these cunts in action on the job. I dated childed men as a younger woman. That is WHY I stopped with the divorced fathers in my 30's. If the kids were not hellions, the ex-moos were even worse. Anyway, I am done going over to that site. No need to argue with such idiots. Wasting my time on them means they win. I can take a civilized debate. From what the other McCalls.com members say, Z-moo tends to do this shit regardless of topic. My guess is that she slacks off at work and is online all day or is a housemoo with nothing else to do...

Nour, how did you get a D.C. location when you mentioned posting in Oakland? I am in JAX, FL...and that is how I am listed automatically. Not that it matters but am just curious... confused smiley
June 19, 2007
Oh yea, I am done with that nonsense. It's like talking to a drawer full of silverware.

I just went back and read some of the recent posts. They're like a bunch of 6th graders. I am not from a divorced family, I have no reason to be bitter, I had a great childhood, my divorce was not nasty, and the whole ex and child support thing never affected MY wallet. WTF? They're pissed off because we've called them on the carpet for what they really are, and because we've done that, they think we, too, are bitter and angry like them.

What a bunch of dumb cunts. I definitely threw gas on that fire, now to sit back and laugh as we watch it burn!!! They're all angry, bitter and pissed off - the lot of them are definitely divorced money-grubbing moos - who are hating their lives right about now and pissed as all hell at the thought of anyone enjoying a trouble-free life.

Tonight, we CF'ers will go to home to our SO's, our quiet, clean homes, adorable fur-babies, and sit back and listen to the sound of a drama-less life. BLISS...............

Meanwhile, the bile-spewing, name-calling, and insults will continue to fly on the discussion board I started. Kinda like when you put live crabs into a bucket........ Pretty soon they'll start attacking each other. What a pathetic lot.
June 19, 2007
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> Oh yea, I am done with that post. What a bunch of
> dumb cunts. I definitely threw gas on that fire,
> now to sit back and laugh as we watch it burn!!!
> They're all angry, bitter and pissed off - the lot
> of them are definitely divorced money-grubbing
> moos - who are hating their lives right about now
> and pissed as all hell at the thought of anyone
> enjoying a trouble-free life.
>
> Tonight, we CF'ers will go to home to our SO's,
> our quiet, clean homes, adorable fur-babies, and
> sit back and listen to the sound of a drama-less
> life. BLISS...............
>
> Meanwhile, the bile-spewing, name-calling, and
> insults will continue to fly on the discussion
> board I started. Kinda like when you put live
> crabs into a bucket........ Pretty soon they'll
> start attacking each other. What a pathetic lot.

Exactly! I love the crabs analogy. It is true. Pretty soon, these women will start attacking each other. I've heard that happening on mothering boards. Hell...it's already started on the McCalls thread as one mother did tell Z-Moo that she was a bitter person. One divorced daddio told ZephyrMoo to get off the cross as others need the wood. The in house fighting has begun...

I laugh at Z-Moo walking into the trap I set for her to attack me. She probably works a shit job as the ex-daddio ain't anteing up for sprog support. Me...I do not have to work right now...and it is quite nice. I left a financially-exploitive husband. I absolutely HAD to work my ass off when in that situation. Now...I can take care of "Amethusos*". It is nice to be able to stay in bed when the extreme menstrual pains hit rather than drag myself to work while feeling like hell. Most single moos I have known never had that luxury. I am damned grateful for what I have by not breeding!

It is a huge relief to NOT have to stay at a horrible job just to keep the rent paid and the lights from being turned off. Zee does not have that option because of the mistakes she birthed after making the mistake of marrying an asshole. Being childfree has paid off for me and most of us in more ways than the bitter moos can imagine. If I had bred, I probably would be in the horrible marriage or living life at the County Home aka the nasty subsidized apartments while wondering why I cannot get a decent man.

Most single mothers get shit men who live off of them and are not nice to them at all...or if they do manage to land a good man, they cannot seem to keep him as Annon (Kym) said on that site. Ever notice that? I was able to ditch my former leech...while he just wondered, "How did that happen???" grinning smiley
Maybe Z-moo's "ex-daddio" found out that he really wasn't the daddy afterall (statistics being what they are and all) and that's why he doesn't want to pay support. Maybe she's so pissed off because she got caught in a lie. Hmmm?
Wow! That post sure disintegrated into the usual unintelligible, hateful breederfest in a big hurry!
June 19, 2007
isnt it fun to set traps like that, and watch them sheepwalk into it..

i didnt insult anyone, i didnt swear, i had evidence that backed me up.. not my fault if they didnt see it like that..

wink.. isnt it fun

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
June 19, 2007
mercurior Wrote:
> isnt it fun to set traps like that, and watch them
> sheepwalk into it..
>
> i didnt insult anyone, i didnt swear, i had
> evidence that backed me up.. not my fault if they
> didnt see it like that..
>
> wink.. isnt it fun

Same here, Mercurior. I never used my usual foul language on that board. Neither did I insult anyone but ZephyrMoo sure walked into my trap. Anyone with a brain would have ignored my invite to "bring it on..." grinning smiley Dizzy bitch did not even realise she had been "had"...hoo-ha!!! :spin
June 19, 2007
You all so MEAN! Why you gotta be so mean to the poor MOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMIES?!? They are so important!

And I love it. Not like I've been following whatever mayhem you've stirred up, but....RIGHT ON! It's nice to think that "yes, some people do understand logic, and some people do understand that not everyone wants to live the same sheeple life" and advocate for that in public forums. It's also nice to think that the sheeple get so terribly upset when someone points out that they're delusional.
June 20, 2007
That Z-Moo has shown her to be so low-class where she refers to me as "babe" in her post re: name-calling and the board's rules on that matter, which are not enforced anyway. I noticed that the lowest class women tend to use terms as "babe" or "honey" when they try to be insulting. Bint claims KFLL started name calling when all she stated was the facts of her mate's situation. Most of these women do resent breeding. Their posts and hatred says it all. The majority of them probably wished they had taken their pills, aborted, or could get away with committing infanticide.

Notice that ZephyrMoo said nothing about my tubal. I bet THAT went way over her head when I responded to her, "Don't forget to take your pill," attitude. A tubal ligation is something they cannot understand or resent even more because my doing so has shown that I put a lot of thought into my decision to remain childfree rather than just label myself as such. Many moos cannot even think of that option until they have too many kids or are struggling with one.

Feh, the mayhem gets worse because they are starting to attack each other as the CF are no longer posting...and they are getting trolls as well. I do notice that single mothers tend to be trashier than the men who got them pregnant. It IS a double standard but I notice that a divorced father usually has no trouble finding a decent woman if he has a future and is stable. Most single mothers are trying to relive their teen years and tend to take up with the worst men as a childless man or even a divorced father with a good life is not going to take on a woman and her brats.

Also, many of these women cannot keep a good man. There was a very attractive single moo (with two kids from different men) who ended up as a stripper in my old apartment complex. Before she started taking it off for a living, she had a very nice boyfriend who had a decent job and was taking classes to better himself. The young woman dumps him. Why??? "He is boring." Okay...so she becomes a stripper and then "brings her work home". All I see are nasty guys with her at the pool as she whines how the corporate men who come into the titty bar only "use" her. What the fuck? She is a PROSTITUTE and that is what men do to these women. The corp men are not looking for true love with a stripper who also fucks on the side for $$$$.
June 20, 2007
Gee, Moo's attacking eachother, who would'a thunk? Seriously, you get a bunch of martyrs together, and when their attention spans for normal human conversation runs out I'm sure it devolves into "Tienmmye was born sideways and now I wear a colostomy bag, but I still managed to cover every surface in my home with padding, I'm the best mom!", "Well, when Saulliey was born she was holding on to my lower intestine with her teeth! Now I can't digest food! And I will still do anything for her. I'm the best mom!" "I bought Angeliqkla a crystal encrusted bottle, I'm the best mom!"

Bleaurgh....two faces puking
June 20, 2007
i dont really think any cf insulted them, but it is interesting to see how the attitudes are changing on there. if one of those people on that board say, hey maybe the cf have a point. maybe it isnt entirely fair to men or women.. then i am happy wink

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
June 20, 2007
mercurior Wrote:
> i dont really think any cf insulted them, but it
> is interesting to see how the attitudes are
> changing on there. if one of those people on that
> board say, hey maybe the cf have a point. maybe
> it isnt entirely fair to men or women.. then i am
> happy wink

None of the CF insulted them...except Anonn who went off on Z-Moo who was insulting those of us who mentioned being childfree. These women felt they had the right to be nasty to those of us who avoided making the same mistakes they did in life. I notice that with single mothers. I tried being friendly to a few single moms in "real life" but got shot down because it killed them mentally that I am not struggling or I heard the martyr complex. One of the single moos is an RN of a teen, who earns more than I ever made as she has education, but the same nastiness came out when I tried to offer emotional support when she was going though a rough emotional time. I had actually thought this woman was someone whom I would want as a friend. Never again...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login