Anonymous User
Re: Disgusting
June 21, 2007
Wouldn't that be YVF? smiling smiley
June 22, 2007
CFiPDX Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > Did anyone happen to catch the show before that?
> It think it's called Jon & Kate Plus 8. I think
> you can all guess what that means. That's right -
> a set of 6 yr old twins and a set of 2 yr old
> sextuplets. What a nightmare! While they seem
> better than most, the sextuplets are of course not
> completely healthy. But, OMG! What is up with
> that channel anyway? The commercials alone make me
> want to hork! two faces puking

I saw one of those episodes. Horror of HORRORS!

The one I saw featured moo's practice of taking pics of each sprog's first poop in the kiddie pot, with sprog posing next to it!

Moo says it's to praise them, blah blah...but then she also mentions it's one less diaper she has to change. (Well, you signed up for that job, moo).

The funniest part was when they asked Duh how he felt about it. Sitting next to moo while she describes it, he said "I think it's disgusting". His face said it all, as if leaping into an active volcano would be more pleasant. Funny Duhs.
June 22, 2007
How fucking disgusting can a moo be, anyway??? Outside of being constantly covered in feces, piss, slobber, dried food, stained clothes and sticky hands, do they really need to pose next to a toilet that's been shat in by their offspring? No wonder men find wives unattractive after they've spawned. Do they have no decency? No dignity? HELLOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not uncommon to hear how the fathers are really grossed out by stuff like that. Who can blame them???? No, they don't want to change diapers, and rightfully so. It's nasty and vile. And Guest would be correct in saying that leaping into an active volcano would be more pleasant! I've heard a lot of breeder men admit that they think baybee drool, slobber, and other bodily functions are all really disgusting and a big turn off.

It's obvious that women shit out their brains with the placenta. Why else would they be so enamorate of their kid's bodily functions???

If a kid needs praise in order to use the toilet, it's obviously brain-damaged. Kittens are smarter than a human baybee, from day 1 my cats used their litter boxes. Did I need to stand by, praising them? Uh, no.
giselle
June 23, 2007
A long time ago there were the Dionne Quins, they had a dreadful life. The were made to be a business for their parents by taking them around Canada and the world for people to look at. they were five little girls. They were put in a special house and grounds and people could watch them from outside everything they did.

Two of them became Nuns (I think, at least one did).

http://www.incallander.co.uk/c2dionne.htm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/low/world/americas/60527.stm

What sort of a life was that for anyone.
Anonymous User
June 23, 2007
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> > If a kid needs praise in order to use the toilet,
> it's obviously brain-damaged. Kittens are smarter
> than a human baybee, from day 1 my cats used their
> litter boxes. Did I need to stand by, praising
> them? Uh, no.

Exactly!

What's she going to do with those pics? UGHHHHHHH!

BTW- Dusty = Guest in above posts. I finally reg'd and I LOVE this board! Alot of others are to PC & I'm not down with that repression thing.
June 23, 2007
i can just see, the moo bringing out the photo album when he or she brings their fiancee home for the first time.. and heres juniors first crap.. isnt it amazing..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Rapunzel111
June 30, 2007
You know,this reminds me of something...
Christain fundies tend to make up their own rules as
they go along,and blame it on The Bible Tells Me So.
I am a Childfree woman who believes in Jesus,but I believe everyone has the right to make their own decisions and I don't ever try to run others lives.
Why is it that Christians for the most part believe genetic tampering and abortion is wrong because it is a form of "playing God" with nature,
but they are the first in line to get IVF which is also "Playing God"
when they can't concieve a shitloaf on their own?
Please somebody, tell me why this double standard exists.
Anonymous User
July 02, 2007
Rapunzel111 Wrote:
> You know,this reminds me of something...
> Christain fundies tend to make up their own rules
> as
> they go along,and blame it on The Bible Tells Me
> So.
> I am a Childfree woman who believes in Jesus,but I
> believe everyone has the right to make their own
> decisions and I don't ever try to run others
> lives.
> Why is it that Christians for the most part
> believe genetic tampering and abortion is wrong
> because it is a form of "playing God" with
> nature,
> but they are the first in line to get IVF which is
> also "Playing God"
> when they can't concieve a shitloaf on their own?
> Please somebody, tell me why this double standard
> exists.

I think the double standard exists b/c Christians are a-ok with anything that will make more Christians. It's just like anything else in the Bible, they'll just interpret it to suit their needs.

It's the same with stem cell research. Something that can improve or sustain life is condemned in favor of the slight possibility of a brand new (Christian) life. To fundie Xians, it's all about us vs. them.
July 02, 2007
"As you can see, junior's first shit was a real bowl-wrapper. Does he still shit like this?"

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nour
July 02, 2007
"No, Junior doesn't crap like that anymore 'cause you can't get enough fiber eating chicken fingers and Lunchables."
Leaning toward childfree
July 06, 2007
What's sickening to me is that the women in Merc's article would have rather DIED than even THINK about adopting.

That says so much, right there.
k-man
July 26, 2007
Sorry to bring back this old thread, but I had to make one comment. This is my first post.

My belief is that fertility treatment should be banned. That includes the drugs, in-vitro fertilization, everything. It becomes clearer every day that there are simply too many people in the world and that massive resource depletion and pollution issues are here to stay with the people who are here now.

I can't understand why so many couples take such risky, expensive, "heroic" efforts to have their "own" children when so many other children are available for adoption. (Of course, there are major issues with adoption, I admit, because of zany rules.) Almost everybody wants to be a breeder, I guess. But with what's around the corner, it's not appropriate for everyone to have a child, let alone two or more.

What do I mean? For example, look up the "peak oil" debate online sometime. Look up the word "gridcrash". My prediction is that we are headed for huge and nasty societal changes in no more than 10 years because it will become evident by then that oil supplies are in a rapid decline around the world. I am glad at this point that I don't have kids, and I hope to miss the worst of what's to come when it all hits the fan.

Of course, this is preaching to the choir here, at least in terms of not breeding. But it seems illogical for the powers that be, scientists, and others to moan about global overpopulation—while we still allow Western couples to pursue fertility treatments that all too often result in multiple births, premature infants, and a strain on health care and societal resources. Doesn't make sense.
July 27, 2007
it does if you just look at one thing, money.

it costs money to do ivf, money that is taxed, which makes the government money and those doctors. and the drug companies, (who gues what donate money to the parties). plus it allows a greater interference by the government.

in the worse case it will be like brave new world, or gattaca,

follow the money.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
July 28, 2007
I know, K-Man, you'd better not be fat or smoke because you will drain the healthcare system, but it's OK to keep shitting out loaves, some of whom need major care. If I ruled the world, IVF would be highly illegal. I'm sorry, but I really dislike anyone who breeds nowadays, with the shape the world is in.

Funny how adoption has so many rules, but anyone can take the big dump. The result is the same for them, but the latter is far worse for the world.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login