Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2353 Feral Five

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2353 Feral Five
June 14, 2007
UnFUCKINGreal. Seriously. When I first saw that website, I thought it was one of the cavemen from the Geico commericals!!!!!

So let's see. Have a heart defect and can't conceive on your own. Take fertility drugs and have FIVE baybees then suck the financial life out of the hospital after you've risked your OWN life and possibly passed on your own genetic heart defect to one of your PRESHUS MYRAKELS.

What a fucking retard. Somebody should put a bullet in her head. And his.

Exactly - how many people died because of these needy little pests? And what the FUCK is up with those names, anyway?

What a horrible waste of hospital resources and money.
Re: 2353 Feral Five
June 14, 2007
warning warning warning, gross pictures DO NOT LOOK (removed the link it was too gross, and pictures in the paper :arrow pointing downomits copiously ::

This is the extraordinary moment doctors delivered one of new mother Jenny Masche's sextuplets, all born at just 30 weeks and 3lbs or less in weight.

Remarkably, their birth heralded the arrival of the second set of sextuplets in the United States within a day after a 24-year-old woman delivered six of the best late on Sunday in Minnesota after using fertility drugs.

This rare occurrence could become more common as more couples seek artificial methods of conception.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Nour
June 15, 2007
Oh my god! KFLL, the Feral Five! I am rolling on the floor at your post. These people must have read kids' cereal boxes instead of books for cre8tive name inspiration. Love those middle names: Mykel, Karter, and Konner! What did i's and c's ever do to them?

What a bunch of Froot Loops! Those kids are doomed.
June 18, 2007
You. Die. Now.
Anonymous User
June 19, 2007
Oh, using Ks for boys' names is popular...or at least, I started noticing it a few years ago when at my summer job I was exposed to a lot of names of kids currently in daycare.

Konnor/Konner was a big one. Kaleb was another. Like, gag me.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login