Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2356 Bug Man

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2356 Bug Man
June 15, 2007
I hate that too. No I don't have kids and leave it at that. When asked WHY I don't have kids I always say, "For the same reason you don't have a pet Alligator." Only to be met with strange looks. Fuck that. Just because someone doesn't follow the life script doesn't mean they should be subjected to all sorts of rude questions and probing interrogations.
Annie
Re: 2356 Bug Man
June 15, 2007
Good answer, KFFL! I always reply, when asked, "Because I LIKE kids."
Again, it's really no one's business. I could go into a long spiel, about how quiet AND peaceful, and pleasant my life is, sans children, but I don't want to have to listen to breeders justify their incredibly bad life decisions to me.

I just enjoy knowing that I made the right choice for myself.
June 15, 2007
Great answer, KFLL! :yr

I will use the Alligator response the next time someone is dumb enough to ask me the "Why don't you have children" shit. Usually, I am better with my retorts. Today, I just wanted the house sprayed and the guy gone so I could go about my business as time was going too quickly. It gets to a point where I am tired of people asking the children question. If they want to mention their kids, fine. But...don't take my politeness as an excuse to get into MY business. Time to take the dog out...
June 18, 2007
"Why don't you have kids?"
"because I'm smart enough to know that I don't want to end up in an asylum or prison."
Nour
June 18, 2007
You never know sometimes when you're going to get bingoed.
Recently, I went to a discount store to pick up a few things and couldn't find a basket, so I'm carrying everything in my arms. Just want to get in, get out. I get to the cashier, and I'm placing my items on the counter. She says, "You're carrying a lot there. You must have kids."

WTF?
June 18, 2007
How is it anyone's business, especially the Bug Man's? Seriously! The nerve of some people.
RowanFaust
June 18, 2007
Yah, when you're CF you get slammed with some crazy shit when you least expect it angry smiley
See my post about the 'psychic' hitting over the head with a hammer
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login