Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Brat of the year award

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Brat of the year award
June 25, 2007
I want to thank my mom for not giving me my car to which I'm entitled to on the right day, because I'm a stupid brat and a sorry excuse for a human being.

http://funhouse.bubble.ro/953/Spoiled_Brat_of_the_Year/
Anonymous User
Re: Brat of the year award
June 25, 2007
What a fckn joke! They should tie this bitch behind the Lexus, and drag her ass with her fckn tiara through the parking lot! And her fckn mooooo, what a sorry ass of a parent!

Hi Mrs. Ogre......

Jakasaki aka Pam from the old HCF!
June 25, 2007
Unfortunately, I couldn't listen to the sound because I'm at work, but from the looks of the theatrics, my guess would be she didn't like the Lexus?

Wow, it would suck really bad to be given a free Lexus for your birthday. Almost as bad as Childfree living sucks.

If I were the mother, I'd beat her ass until she couldn't remmber her name for being such an ungrateful cuntface of a daughter. Regardless of the moo being a world-class dumbass, Cunt-lina didn't have the right to act like that in front of everyone. You smile, say thank you, act excited, then discuss the matter privately at home.

I see that having money doesn't always ensure having manners or class.
June 25, 2007
Most of these teen cunts have no gratitude for what their parents give them but scream for more. Moo should have told Cuntlina to sell her cunt on the street or swing around a pole if she wanted something "better". That would have made it more real for the cuntling. I am in no mood for asswipes today...angry flipping off
June 25, 2007
amethusos* Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Most of these teen cunts have no gratitude for
> what their parents give them but scream for more.
> Moo should have told Cuntlina to sell her cunt on
> the street or swing around a pole if she wanted
> something "better".

EXACTLY! Half of the little smart-asses from rich famblees have no clue what it is to work for something, and when they receive a gift, they are about as ungrateful as it gets.
CFBitchfromLA
June 25, 2007
FFS...I wonder if that is a real moment or just some acting. With little rich bitches, you never know.

My sweet sixteen party consisted of a few of my friends over for cake and punch next to my aunt's swimming pool. We played records and had more fun without all of the bullshit.

If that is real, you know the stupid little cunt will wrap it around a tree in a few years and come crying back for a new car.
June 25, 2007
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
>
>
> If I were the mother, I'd beat her ass until she
> couldn't remmber her name for being such an
> ungrateful cuntface of a daughter.

Thank you My thoughts exactly, KFLL!

Cuntlina and her ilk make me so glad I'm giving moohood a miss. I've seen 3 year olds who don't throw tantrums like that.
June 25, 2007
The spawnee and the spawner should both be shot and their wealth redistributed. The mother has contributed NOTHING to the good of society and the daughter will never amount to anything beyond a further drain to society. At least a murder will decrease the surface population, at least a prostitute will provide a service, these people do no good for anyone at all.
Anonymous User
June 25, 2007
I don't know if the brat's attitude inspired this commercial or vice-versa:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sHSCJ8tALI&mode=related&search=
June 25, 2007
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> Unfortunately, I couldn't listen to the sound
> because I'm at work, but from the looks of the
> theatrics, my guess would be she didn't like the
> Lexus?

No, even more ridiculous: she didn't want it THAT DAY.

I really hope this is not real. Otherwise, I am beyond disgusted!
June 25, 2007
Well, as real as anything on "My Sweet 16" gets.
Anonymous User
June 25, 2007
I didn't get the sound either, but...

It REALLY looks staged to me...all the fancy camera shots, all the freak-outage and drama, etc. I mean, if it looked like a home movie of Bratleigh getting her first car and she just happened to have a cow on camera, I could maybe believe it, but this thing is shot like it's supposed to be some TV show.
June 26, 2007
It is from a tv show called "My Super Sweet 16" about rich kids getting everybullshit thing they want for their hugeass 16th birthday parties and not appreciating one iota of it.

If you dare:
http://www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/sweet_16/series.jhtml
Anonymous User
June 26, 2007
That goddamn show sparks my ire EVERY TIME I watch it.

I went to private school and lived in a neighborhood with kids like that. I love the way I grew up and the fact that my parents worked really hard for their upper middle class lifestyle but I noticed that my mom was THE ONLY mom in the neighborhood with a job and surprisingly my brother and I never behaved in such a despicable, entitled, ungrateful manner. The kids on this show all seem to have SAHM's and it's no secret that they seem to end up with the crappiest kids. I really think it's because all the kid has to see is Mommy leeching off of Daddy their whole life and not doing a fucking thing to EARN or "deserve" their lavish lifestyle and the little fuckers think they're entitled to the same thing. "Mommy doesn't do shit and she gets what she wants, I'm gonna follow suit."

And there you have it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login