Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2368 Ruined Vacation

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2368 Ruined Vacation
June 26, 2007
I'm sorry to hear your trip was ruined by brats. And it makes my blood boil, too. I wish these fucking places would STOP giving breeders and their spawn reduced rates. Not only does it attract oodles of shit loaves but the trashy ones at that. I would pay any premium I had to, to avoid shit loaves on vacation. Why can't there be childfree places just for us?
Re: 2368 Ruined Vacation
June 26, 2007
There are, but they seem to be skeezy "swingers" resorts...smeh.

I am surprised that so many famblies could afford to travel to Hawaii, with sprogs. I thought "times were tough" and "it's so hard and expensive", guess not so much. I am not all that surprised that Hawaii has lots of fambily bargains, like ours, their culture is very child-centric. However, I'm definetly surprised at the unmitigated gall of strangers who think they know your mind better than you simply because they've gladly joined the sheeple. If you've been giving all the kids the stink eye all day AND cap it with "We aren't having children", it's not too hard to think "yeah, these people might not be having children".

However, I must thank you very much for the heads up on when NOT to travel to Hawaii. I love that place and want to continue to do so.
Anonymous User
Re: 2368 Ruined Vacation
June 26, 2007
Or else all the adult-oriented places are geared toward couples. Dunno what one does when one just wants to go somewhere with one's friends.

I hate how places give reduced rates for kids as well. One argument for that is: they probably give reduced rates because they think the kids will get less enjoyment out of it. Well then, they shouldn't be there!

I don't think kids under 12 need to be on cruises, international vacations, etc. They won't appreciate it enough to make it worth the price. Kids under 5 don't really need to be on vacations anyway: they won't remember it. So if it's all the same to them, send them to grandma's! (My mom is always complaining about all the stuff she took me to do when I was little that I now don't remember!)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login