Advanced

What's up with the Rants???

Posted by amethusos* 
What's up with the Rants???
June 28, 2007
I cannot get to the rants. The page keeps "redirecting"....confused smiley
Re: What's up with the Rants???
June 28, 2007
Probably some breeder with too much time on their hands and enough HTML or JavaScripting knowledge to be dangerous - hacked the site.

Pissed off that we selfish CF'ers have a place to go and say *NASTY* things about the people who are doing TMIJITW. WAAAH WWAAAHA WAAAAH............
Anonymous User
June 28, 2007
I'm having the same problem...thought it was just me. You have to click the "messages" link a few times to get here...
June 28, 2007
Dusty Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm having the same problem...thought it was just
> me. You have to click the "messages" link a few
> times to get here...

Same here. But I have the Rants and the Forum bookmarked separately so it's easier.
Anonymous User
June 29, 2007
I've seen this, too, and it is some seriously FUCT UP SHIT. I can't do anything to fix it, but I do belive it's some breeder scumbag who did it.

Assholes. Go back to doing TMIJITW already!
RowanFaust
June 30, 2007
spanking with a whip on the assMr. T: I pitty tha fools:gun1 the breeder scum who did this!!!

(Yes, I have PMS today, thank you. Merc, better get your armour out :sam winking smiley )
June 30, 2007
uh oh.. runs and hide while putting his kevlar body armour on..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
June 30, 2007
mercurior Wrote:
> uh oh.. runs and hide while putting his kevlar
> body armour on..

Heeheehee!

My husband's waiting for the all-clear so he can take his off...
June 30, 2007
wise man...

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
July 02, 2007
What I get a real kick out of, is the breeder troll who did this.

I'm sure they're sitting smugly on the other side of the screen, pleased as punch that they did this - outside of breeding, their ONE BIG accomplishment. Probably celebrated by having their ONE BIG night a year out, too.

And they're probably the FIRST to call the childfree bitter.

Who's the bitter one? I've never heard of a CF'er trashing a breeder site or one of those useless mommy blogs.

I think the breeders are just an angry, bored, frustrated bunch.
CF Uter
July 02, 2007
This has always happened to me.

I also can't post to the rant board anymore. Just the discussion board.
July 03, 2007
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> What I get a real kick out of, is the breeder
> troll who did this.
>
> I'm sure they're sitting smugly on the other side
> of the screen, pleased as punch that they did this
> - outside of breeding, their ONE BIG
> accomplishment. Probably celebrated by having
> their ONE BIG night a year out, too.
>
> And they're probably the FIRST to call the
> childfree bitter.
>
> Who's the bitter one? I've never heard of a CF'er
> trashing a breeder site or one of those useless
> mommy blogs.
>
> I think the breeders are just an angry, bored,
> frustrated bunch.

Breeders troll CF sites when they get bored with their "exciting" activities like eating bonbons, watching Oprah and soaps, showing off their latest crotchdroppings and going to the store to let their brats run loose.

With fun things like that to do, how can a housewhore be bored and bitter? angry smiley Breeders make me two faces puking
July 04, 2007
since there are problems with the brat free rant board, i invite everyone to sign up for the uk cf blog

http://theukcfblog.blogspot.com/

pm me if you want to join it, you can post main articles, and then have direct comments to it..

if you dont want to become a full member, i will create a childfree account, so that anyone can post via blogspot. i will start the membership, all that needs to be done is sign in via blogger. and you can post.. what does everyone think of that?

even if its a temporary measure. let me know what you think (if you want a gmail account to personalise your post i will give you one free for gratis and for nothing, pm me as well)

hope i am not stepping on anyones toes here

July 05, 2007
catmeow Wrote:
> KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > What I get a real kick out of, is the breeder
> > troll who did this.
> >
> > I'm sure they're sitting smugly on the other
> side
> > of the screen, pleased as punch that they did
> this
> > - outside of breeding, their ONE BIG
> > accomplishment. Probably celebrated by having
> > their ONE BIG night a year out, too.
> >
> > And they're probably the FIRST to call the
> > childfree bitter.
> >
> > Who's the bitter one? I've never heard of a
> CF'er
> > trashing a breeder site or one of those useless
> > mommy blogs.
> >
> > I think the breeders are just an angry, bored,
> > frustrated bunch.
>
>
> Breeders troll CF sites when they get bored with
> their "exciting" activities like eating bonbons,
> watching Oprah and soaps, showing off their latest
> crotchdroppings and going to the store to let
> their brats run loose.

The bad thing is that it is always breeders who come onto childfree sites to either "troll" or try to hack. My favourites are the ones who start out saying they are supportive. After a few posts, the "real" self comes out when we are not ass-kissing for them being the greatest mommy and how her child never acts out. I ran a site where people had to request membership and got a few threats. If they want to support the CF, they can do their fair share at work and not bingo us when the issue of not sprogging comes up. We do not need their validation on our sites. Being the site was on MSN, I reported the users and their e-mail addresses but got a reply of how "they" (MSN) could not do anything. I bet if a moo group moderator was being threatened with death or, at the least, called a "cunt", someone WOULD have been done. That is why I never allowed "friendly" parents on the board. Not many people like a childfree woman...
Anonymous User
July 06, 2007
Okay folks, enough bitchin' and moanin'. Does anyone know how to fix the Rants page? I wish I could, but my computer skills are not good. Anyone got any ideas?
Rapunzel111
July 06, 2007
Help us,Space Cowgirl-the rants board is F.U.B.A.R.!I really enjoy the rants board.Thank you for creating and maintaining it.
RowanFaust
July 07, 2007
I think the board belongs to Catmommy9 now...
July 07, 2007
it sounds like someone has altered the redirection timing.

i think its in the invsession routine.

Anonymous User
July 09, 2007
So, that's why the rant page isn't working... Figures, damn breeders can never be happy unless everyone worships their asses.
July 10, 2007
Phew, at least it's not my computer.
I do miss the rants though.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login