Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Nancy Grace/Glenn Beck

Posted by Annie 
Annie
Nancy Grace/Glenn Beck
June 28, 2007
Did anyone channel surf last night on cable? First I tried watching Nancy Grace and her weeping and wailing re: "Open season on pregnant women" and then that mentally challenged conservative moron Glenn Beck.

He was taking issue with the pro wrestler Chris Benoit's late wife for not protecting their child. I don't know when he bothered to mention that Mr. Benoit killed both his son and his wife, then took his own life (over this past weekend).

Glenn Beck was bitching and moaning about how the mother didn't protect the son and get him out of harm's way. I don't know what else Glenn had to say because I changed channels. I've also heard Mr. Beck describe himself as a recovering alcoholic, so maybe he's lost a number of brain cells due to past alcohol abuse.

I had problems with Nancy Grace because despite the fact she's a lawyer, she comes across as an histrionic attention getting twit. She occasionally has some good points, but it's hard to watch her program because she browbeats or belittle authorities on her show she doesn't agree with, AND they keep going into 5-minute commercials every 2 or 3 damn minutes.

Last night she was bleating about there being an "open season on pregnant women." Granted, unfortunately, there have been a number of cases on the news about pregnant women who have been murdered. But that's really just the tip of the iceberg, so to speak. How about the continuing condoned violence against women (have you watched any CSI or its hybrid programs recently? - many of their programs fixate on violence against women - in the most sensational, lurid way).

Secondly, why aren't women learned to value themselves enough (and won't find "bad boys" appealing) that they don't hook up with assholes who abuse and may eventually kill them and their children? In many of the cases that are being shown on the news, the murderer had a longstanding history of abuse, either to his girlfriend, wife, or children. People like this don't suddenly decide to change their behavior, even if ordered by the courts.

I have taken a "Domestic Violence" class at a nearby university. They talked about the "honeymoon phase" (after abusers either emotionally or physically abuse their partners, they are then nice to them to re-hook them into the pattern, promising they won't ever hurt them again, etc. etc. etc.). Glen Beck might be interested in learning more about the subject, because he's badly misinformed.

Two days ago Ms. Grace was weeping and wailing about Jess Davis (pregnant woman killed and buried, her married boyfriend/police officer has been charged with the crime). She was on the verge of tears, wondering why Ms. Davis's body wasn't allowed to go home (the autopsy had been completed). Well gee, Nancy, maybe there was paperwork to do, or maybe the family didn't have funeral arrangements completed. I know I sure as hell wouldn't want a body in my home.

As soon as she got another call, she smiled and was happy as all get out. She's a scary bitch (Ms. Grace was secretly married a few months ago AND is pregant with twins - Ms. Grace is 47 - think she had some IVF help????).

Just in the past two weeks, there's been an unholy number of children killed (strangled, shot) by their parents in the U.S.

If I were a kid today, I wouldn't be afraid of getting into an auto or childhood accident, I'd be terrified that I'd be killed by my mom or dad.

It makes me sick.
Re: Nancy Grace/Glenn Beck
June 28, 2007
these women want to change the man sort of make him wonderful, theres also the added attraction of danger, this is why so many serial killers get love letters and proposals of marriages, these are the worst of the worst. ah but they will say, all he needs is a good woman..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
June 28, 2007
Bill O'Reilly said it best when these women got themselves into these situations by knowingly going with people who were irresponsible and violent. The Ohio single moo already had ONE kid with this married cop who was impregnating women as it were going out of style. She was known to be a party girl who kept the neighbours up at all hours at her apartment complex. She was what Mercurior would describe as a woman who is attracted to "bad boys" but wants to make them "good".

The wrestler's wife was whining and screaming over that man not being home enough to take care of the mentally retarded son. Did any of you see the HUGE gated mansion where the Benoits resided???? Who the fuck was to make the money for Mrs. Benoit's lifestyle if Hubby stopped a lot of his wresting to be "Mr. Mom"...as if she could earn that sort of cash! Besides, the wrestler made enough for special care for the boy. It is not as if the wifelet was an overworked homemaker. I am sure she got her talons painted every week along with her hair done.

I do believe most of these pregnant women bring it on themselves by trying to oops the wrong man into marriage. They use a baby to try to get the men they want to commit. A man is like any human or animal who feels backed into a corner. He is going to react and will often do it badly. Instead of women wailing over this "season on pregnant women", they may learn something and NOT make the same mistakes.

I know...I am a bitch!
June 28, 2007
Same thing with Scott Peterson. I mean, yeah, he was psycho - but he didn't want any kids and she "oopsed" him anyway, based on everything I've heard.

(BTW, I am NOT condoning the killing - just stating the facts.)
June 29, 2007
Did anyone ever see that Oprah show where she was interviewing Peterson's mistress? After doing at least 3 shows about the case, she suddenly took a hissy fit and announced that this would be the last show and he'd gotten enough publicity out of her.

What a fucking hypocrite two faces puking

It's not like it wasn't splashed all over the news.

Actually, I can't stand Oprah. Apart from her out-of-control ego,she could be a great CF role model. Instead, she kisses breeder ass.
June 29, 2007
Medusa Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Same thing with Scott Peterson. I mean, yeah, he
> was psycho - but he didn't want any kids and she
> "oopsed" him anyway, based on everything I've
> heard.
>
> (BTW, I am NOT condoning the killing - just
> stating the facts.)

Exactly! The only reason the public was so enamoured with Lacey is that million dollar smile, California good looks, and "being with child". If Lacey was killed by her husband because she did NOT want to be a breeder, the public would have sympathized with the man. I also heard that she oopsed her husband despite his not wanting any kids at that time or ever. The awful thing is how many women will say they are taking their birth control pills only to ditch them with the myth of how Hubby will love Baby once it is here. As for the mistress of Peterson, she was another cunt who lied about paternity and was getting sprog support for a bastard she shat out from another man. I guess Scott only went for the single moo is that they are the easiest women to fuck.
June 29, 2007
liz Wrote:

> Actually, I can't stand Oprah. Apart from her
> out-of-control ego,she could be a great CF role
> model. Instead, she kisses breeder ass.

With daytime TV, it is mostly stay-at-home breeders who watch that shit... tongue sticking out smiley
Annie
June 29, 2007
You make some good points, AM! I didn't know about Jess Davis's party rep. I just kept seeing interview after interview with her grieving bleached blonde mom (she must have given birth at 12!!!!).

What still horrifies me is that this dimwits put their children (or unborn children) at risk. The kids didn't ask for this shit.

I was also amazed that Bobby Cutts, Jr., didn't kill his 2-year-old son, while he ALLEGEDLY was killing the boy's mom and fetus.

Guys, get yourself fixed if you don't want your wife and/or girlfriends to get pregnant. It takes two, you know!!!!

These women should have watched "Thirtysomething" all those years ago. One of their pithy truths was, "People don't change unless they want to."

These bad boys don't want to change. They want to keep screwing around without any consequences.
Annie
June 29, 2007
Am, one other thing I remember reading about Mrs. Benoit. She was previously married to another wrestler. You think she would have learned her lesson.

From what I've seen (and heaven knows I don't watch WWF), wrestlers aren't know for cognitive/creative problem solving skills. And of course, there's the danger of steroids. Most of those guys didn't get that musculature just pumping iron.

Again, women need to support themselves, stop seeing men as meal tickets/walking wallets, and work in daycare centers if they really can't stand the pitter patter of little feet (and the men they're involved with have said unequivocally they DON'T WANT KIDS!!!). When men say they don't want kids, they mean it. Take them seriously, or look for a man who does want them.
Annie
June 29, 2007
Sorry, I meant to put in my comments, "if women can't stand to live WITHOUT the pitter patter of tiny feet."

Jeeze, I've got to start proofreading.

Happy Friday, fellow CF's!
June 29, 2007
That whole Scott Peterson thing was really weird. He sounds like he had some very strange issues from what I've read about him. And narcissistic to boot.

You hear of abused women havig baybees with abusive spouses/partners all over the place. It is my opinion that if you have an abusive situation and you 1. don't leave or 2. continue to have kids with that mayun, you deserve every single beating you get.

Harsh? Maybe, but it's common sense.
Annie
June 29, 2007
KFLL, you're right about S. Peterson. From everything I'd read about him, the only person he really loved was himself. I'm sure that was burned into his brain by his fawning parents (did you ever see a picture of his mother? - ugh, she was a strange woman).

Unfortunately, women who expose their children to their abuse teach their children that's how grown-ups behave (unless the child who grows up has the self-awareness to behave as a human being, or having fears as to self-perpetuating abuse, chooses not to have children).

I just get tired of children being caught in the crossfires. They don't deserve to suffer just because their parents are assholes.
Anonymous User
July 01, 2007
I love Oprah...(it seems this will be an unpopular opinion here) :spin

And for some strange reason I really like Nancy Grace too. Mostly because she is aggressive as HELL, chews people up verbally and spits them out, and takes no shit.

I like that quality in people.

Plus the stuff she says sometimes is crazy and nuts. And the southern accent adds to the hilarity of it all.

But yeah I was happy for her about the marriage but the pregnancy threw me off. She is too old for that mess.
July 01, 2007
ChildfreeChick Wrote:
> And for some strange reason I really like Nancy
> Grace too. Mostly because she is aggressive as
> HELL, chews people up verbally and spits them out,
> and takes no shit.
>
> I like that quality in people.
>
> Plus the stuff she says sometimes is crazy and
> nuts. And the southern accent adds to the hilarity
> of it all.

Her hair alone scares me.
Annie
July 05, 2007
Re: Nancy Grace, how about that makeup job? She must have to put 3-4 layers of that crap on her face each day. (That can also be a southern woman thing - they never got over Tammy Faye Baker. Yikes!)

I just wish Nancy would take some psychology classes. She's woefully uninformed in that area.
July 05, 2007
Annie Wrote:
> Re: Nancy Grace, how about that makeup job? She
> must have to put 3-4 layers of that crap on her
> face each day. (That can also be a southern woman
> thing - they never got over Tammy Faye Baker.
> Yikes!)
>
> I just wish Nancy would take some psychology
> classes. She's woefully uninformed in that area.

My fav is a jogging moo in my neighbourhood. Always showing up in public (other than when she is running) in her short-short jogging shorts. Moo is in good shape but skin is sagging from breeding. So sad! She thinks she is sooo fine but the guys are gazing at the twenty-year-olds...and NOT her. I'm living in the South and notice that more of "muttons trying to be lambs". I am 43. I would say the mom is my age or older. Thank the gods, I have the sense to dress properly rather than try to re-enact my teen years or 20's by showing off skin when my fortysomethinger skin is no longer that of a young woman. I know...I got off track...
Annie
July 05, 2007
AM, my sympathies. I moved to the south and I'm still trying to adjust to their warped mentality/hypocrisy/style issues. It hasn't been easy.
July 06, 2007
Annie Wrote:
> AM, my sympathies. I moved to the south and I'm
> still trying to adjust to their warped
> mentality/hypocrisy/style issues. It hasn't been
> easy.

I totally hear you, Annie. I was always taught to dress according to my age. As a child and teen, I was not allowed to wear clothing that made me appear "too old", meaning "adult". I also learned that as I hit my late 30's how styles that were okay in my late teens and 20's were no longer appropriate. In clothing, I may be told I have a nice body but the reality is that my skin is no longer as taut as a woman who is 21 or so. Despite being childfree-by-choice meaning that my body was not messed up by pregnancy and childbearing, I still do not look like a young sylph so, for me, it is important to dress accordingly. I like the hippie look and there are PLENTY of things I can wear that are suitable for a 43/year-old woman. I think that jogging moo looks ridiculous wearing her short-shorts to places other than when she does run. The woman is stick-thin but still sags around her ass and upper legs. Get a clue already...
July 10, 2007
The only thing I like about Nancy Grace is the guarenteed "Mommy Dearest"-esque tell all that her children will write after her death, and hopefully before it. I can hardly wait! Other than that she's an ill informed shrew. Seriously, if you want to hear women who say what they thinks AND are smart, listen to Randi Rhodes and Stephanie Miller on your local progressive radio station, or the internets. Or check out Amy Goodman from Free Speech Radio News, she's quite the journalistic bulldog.

Also, if I am correct, Mrs. Benoit would have been unable to protect her son as a corpse has no ability to do that. I think she was killed first. Then again, when has logic ever intruded on the wonder of cable news punditry?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login