Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

on the britgirl.com site

Posted by mercurior 
on the britgirl.com site
June 30, 2007
i post on the britgirls site, and we get some breeder brains, like keri and a few others, this is the latest comment. natuarally i have ripped into her. her comments are here, mine are below wink

****keri (22:26:28) :

to all of the childfree people here: i understand and respect your ideas opinions and right to stay childfree. however i must add that nature has a purpose. don’t you think that if we were supposed to be childfree that we would not have the ability to reproduce?

listen, i could care less who wants to have kids or not, but i do have to say that you all sound as if YOU are brainwashed through poor experiences as a child and/or fear of the unknown. don’t knock those who are truly happy, as am i with three children and wanting another. i am not stupid, i know children and marriage cannot buy you happiness. but if you have your shit together and enjoy your life immensly (let’s face it, children or not nothing is ever 100 perecent rosy) you ARE happy.

for some, childrearing is their life’s work. those people should be damn proud of that!

as for brats and discipline well, i have one thing to say. if you allow things to occur than you are asking for trouble. part of parenting is conditioning your children into respectful well mannered people. and if this requires a smack from time to time or harsh scolding, then so be it.

keep on enjoying your childfree life…and at the very least it is comforting to know that SOME people in the world are not reproducing when they shouldn’t. but do keep in mind that nothing, even sterilization is 100 percent effective against pregnancy. and one day you may find yourself aboard the CHILD train…if and when that day does come, i GUARANTEE you will enjoy your life and love your child immensley.

with respect,
Keri

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Re: on the britgirl.com site
June 30, 2007
my reply to that comment

yes nature has a purpose and nature has created us to not want children, are we somehow apart from nature, some people CANT have children, thats natures choice, but we are thinking beings, isnt thought part of nature, we have decided.. through the thoughts NATURE gave us. not to have children.

we are intelligent reasoning animals, nature tells us to take a crap , we dont sit in the street and do it, we use toilets, we learned to make them and use them, intelligence means you have a CHOICE, and nature created intelligence.

keri you are a fool, i had a good childhood, but i dont want a child, not everyone was abused when a child, i live with a loving family.

“even sterilization is 100 percent effective against pregnancy. and one day you may find yourself aboard the CHILD train…if and when that day does come, i GUARANTEE you will enjoy your life and love your child immensley.” its called an abortion keri, that solves that problem. doesnt it? or dont you beleive in a womans choice to have or not have a child. that a woman is only a uterus, and having a child is the only thing a woman can do.**

http://thebritgirl.com/2007/05/26/i-want-a-baby-but-my-husband-doesnt/#comments

theres a few more breeder brains on that site, cara and milly cara thinks its about possesions and stuff we cf have, and milly doesnt think people should change their minds.. the link is above, and i warn you i put the truth about pregnancy so its rather gruesomewink

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
June 30, 2007
apparently cara thinks i am shallow, because i mention pregnancy and after pregnancy things.. in the entire list,

* bleeding gums, heartburn, constipation, thrush, Stress incontinence, Cystitis, Varicose veins, Piles or haemorrhoids, Swelling of ankles, fingers, face and hands,acne, Skin tags may have appeared during pregnancy, or they may appear after birth. These small growths of skin are easily removed by a physician, stretch marks, of course you can have hair loss, as well. then theres the post partum depression, the sleep deprivation( which can lead to psychosis), incontinence, post birth bleeding(lochia), perineum tearing can occur**

they pull me up on skin tags and stretch marks..calling me shallow.

Britgirl
June 30, 2007
I just don't know what they are doing on a child-free blog, the talking uterus. But I knew she'd ignore all that you said about stretch marks etc. To a wanna-be breeder these are things they brag about, not to avoid.
Anonymous User
July 01, 2007
I had to go leave my two cents as well. Reading comments like the ones from that cunt muffin really piss me off. Sweeping generalizations about who we are and what we stand for when the bitch doesn't have a goddamn clue.

Ugh.
July 01, 2007
notice how she only picked up on the obvious, not the specific medical (and i took it from the sites i linked.. so it wasnt me)

July 02, 2007
Merc, I wouldn't worry about all the "faults" you feel you have that wouldn't make you good "breeding stock." Hell, 99% of the parents out there shouldn't be breeding for one reason or another.

I hate that shit they try to throw in our faces, that we had bad childhoods, and all the other bingoing, that is why we don't want kids. Bullshit. It's their way of making themselves feel superior because their lives are shit.

The only reason I chose to remain to be Childfree is that, well, I just DO NOT like kids! Pure and simple. And to that, I guess they'd call me a monster. Oh well, life's a bitch and so am I.
July 02, 2007
i dont worry, i know people who have had really bad ones, and some really good ones.. i dont get upset by idiots like that. i rarely get upset (unless they call my family and by extension my good friends on here and other sites bad names). they arent worth the energy to get upset.. and if i did they would win..

July 05, 2007
that keri person from britgirl is back.. and well she is exactly how i thought she would be. heres some more comments..

**keri (22:29:35) :

NO i do not believe in abortion. i do not believe in a woman’s choice…the choice is made when she has sex. i feel if you should take responsibilty for your actions and that there is alot to be said for “things happen for a reason”.

i do apologize for the apparent misunderstanding here. it seems as though some people cannot let go of their defensiveness in order to read that numerous times i was not knocking anyone. i was simply trying to make sense of some things in my own mind. by all means, i am intelligent enough to understand that not everyone who wishes not to reproduce led miserable childhoods. although from the underlying sarcasm of some of these posts i would have to conclude that this is a clear cut lie.

women are not just uterus’…and this sounds a bit like feminism gone awry. i believe women are many things, and, most importantly can do whatever they set their minds to. i ALSO believe that having a family does not automatically doom you from a life of purpose, or demean your personal worth. there is no more difficult job to take on, and yes there are times where it sucks….just like everything else in this world.

again, i do respect those who know they are far too selfish to commit to the demands of raising children.

and no, i do not believe i am a fool….but if a fool was a person who has dedicated her life to molding and loving and educating another human being, by giving life to a precious child and by actually having the BALLS to admit that yes, I am completely satisfied…then so be it. I AM YOUR FOOL.

when i am old and gray, i will never regret not having children.**

my reply to her

so keri are you saying, you never had sex for any other reason that to “become” pregnant, thats all you do, that women all women have to be pregnant., to be good humans. if you dont beleive in abortion, do you beleive in child murder, and child abuse.

a lot of people if they use protections it can fail, what if they cant cope with a child, they have anger issues, or some genetic diseases or physical diseases, that will be passed on. what if a woman was raped, or incest, is an abortion still wrong.

so the childfree shouldnt have sex, (does that mean shouldnt use protection), because we dont want children.. and children are a natural consequence of sex. is that what you are saying.

i have had a happy life, but its people like you keri, that want women to be only see as barefoot and pregnant. and sarcasm, is sarcasm, not some deeper underlying cause. (i bet you did a course in womens studies and or psychology)

feminism gone awry, sonce when does freedom of choice freedom of thought and freedom of action equate to feminism gone awry. so once again we are selfish, because we have decided that children in our lives would live in bad situations, or in my case disinterest.

well i am glad you admit your a fool, if i deal with the elderly are they somehow less important than babies. if i deal with animals are they less important than babies.

you forget there are organisation like big brother/big sister who do the same thing, are they less important because its not your child. and how will you know what will happen when your old and grey. your wonderful kids could hate you, they could be childfree, or they could just stuff you in a home and let you rot.

they could abuse you steal from you, which does happen. will you regret it then

RowanFaust
July 07, 2007
She's so lame. She goes back to 'Oh teh noes, they don't worship me when I'm selfless by doing TMIJITW, ZOMG!!!!1111'

She contradicts herself: 'i am intelligent enough to understand that not everyone who wishes not to reproduce led miserable childhoods. although from the underlying sarcasm of some of these posts i would have to conclude that this is a clear cut lie.'

We are so bloody selfish cos we don't want to have a kid that would be abused and/or neglected from indifference, and more than likely drive me to murder and/or suicide??? Jeeze!!! How is it selfish not to want to subject another creature to pain?

Sensless idiot shat her brain out with the almighty placenta.

So, to her women are uterus, or must be alone and celibate. Makes no sense.

Honey, you must have 3 bingo cards full by now.
Anonymous User
July 07, 2007
I hate women like that. My dh is in the army and everyone seems to have children. I'm serious, 18 years who JUST got married want to have babies right away. I get asked all the time if I had a miserable childhood, or if I'm infertile, or what if your dh dies on deployment and you haven't had kids. We may or may not have them at some point, but damn, leave me alone for cryin out loud!
July 07, 2007
i think these people want to be miserable, they get sympathy, and they cant stand to see us being happy. we have to be more miserable than them

instead of them building people up, they have to destroy them..

July 10, 2007
You know, when you try to make sense of things in your own mind, one usually does that privately and not in response to posts on a public forum. I think it's funny (and by funny I mean pathetic) that she equates sarcasm as proof that person is miserable. Just more proof that when the baby comes, the brains go.....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login