Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

January Smothering madness

Posted by Cambion 
Re: January Smothering madness
January 30, 2012
Cambion
Yeah, it's about that time again. smiling smiley

Trying to Conceive After Tubal Reversal Because My Current Kids Aren't Good Enough :crz
Moo claims she is a mother of "4 walking and 9 flying" children. I...guess that means four kids and nine clumps. Was smart and got snipped, but turned back into a retard and got a tubal reversal last spring, after which there were half a dozen more miscarriages.
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1342983/ttc-after-tubal-reversal-anyone-else

In spite of these pissing me off because the CF are not taken seriously, I like these; they usually are an extremely high priced bag of the world 'fail' on flames

Homebirth Bloopers :Violin
Moo (who claims to be a midwife herself) decides she's gonna shit the loaf in a pool on the living room floor. Due date comes and goes and I think she hits 42 weeks before she decides to go to the hospital because, you know, she knows better than any silly doctor. Moo is heartbroken because she will one day have to tell this kid it was born (gasp) by C-section! First world problems.
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1341539/scarletts-birth

No shit. Her FB page probably whines about how Banana Republic ran out of khakis and the Maroon 5 concert sold out. Oh the humanity.

Because Rape Babies are Wonderful :crz
Moo gets raped by creepy customer at her place of work (must not have had a big staff), gets knocked up and is shocked by it because she felt her endometriosis would serve as birth control. Has the loaf and it's OMG the best thing to ever happen to herrrrrr. The stellar reasoning behind keeping it is that it may be her only chance to have a baybee. Now she's too scared to go into public out of fear Rapey Duhddy will see her and the loaf. Never reported what happened, of course, so there's not much that could be done to nail the guy, and many people advise her not to report it anyway because it could mean Duh would find her. Sorry to hear she was assaulted, but WHY the fuck would anyone keep their rapist's child?! How can she look at that kid each day ant not be reminded of the violence that caused its existence?
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1342692/im-telling-my-story-and-asking-for-advice-trigger-warning

Something tells me Rapey Apey is not going anywhere near her again if he finds out there is a kid involved. He may be stuck paying the bills.

Unhappy Pigs doh face
I was pretty amazed to see this on Smothering (post #7): "Having my youngest son was the worst thing that ever happened in my life. I wish it all didn't happen, I had taken the other road and I never met his father. The pregnancy left me disabled and my son was born premature. He has a rare blood disease, developmental delays, low IQ and bipolar disorder (a gift from his father). At the age of 32 when he was born my life was ruined. People say crazy things like "every child is a blessing." They don't know what they are talking about. There is a reason abortion is legal. Having a baby changes everything and you should have a choice." You mean Moo-hood/sped kids is NOT all angel farts and fairy taints?! Thank GODS all the Moo's other kids got vasectomies.
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1342082/pg-and-not-happy-about-it

I do agree with the person who says mom needs therapy; even with it, she sounds one meltdown away from leaving Tardley Bi-Polar Bear in a locked car. In July. In the long term economy parking lot at Dallas airport.

ECing with a Tard two faces puking
Moo is doing "elimination communication" with her going-on-four-year-old and it's not working. Junior (who of course has "delays") will happily shit everywhere but the toilet. Obviously potty-training and diapers are too easy, so Moo makes her life harder and lets her brat shit wherever she wants, but gripes about how tired she is of cleaning up after her shitty kid. Can't wait until Tardlina is a teenager and takes even bigger shits. I can imagine how good their house smells.
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1343398/3-5-year-old-still-not-getting-it-heeelllp

Even my dogs don't do this. OK they do, and it is gross. But they are dogs. Time to let Tardlina go shit in the yard where the dogs should go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
January 30, 2012
I really like reading your smothering commentary, Cambion. Keep it up! thumbs upwink

I am not as witty as some of you, so I just read.
January 31, 2012
Well at least dogs usually let you know they need to go out, like they sit at the door or scratch to go out. Because they know they're not supposed to shit on the floor, but they still gotta go and they let you know. The one Moo's kid was just laying on the floor watching TV bare-assed, took a shit on the floor without so much as a twitch, and then happily rolled over and went on watching TV. So much for watching for shit cues.
January 31, 2012
The "non discipline" Moo is just ridiculous. I am sure the kid is saying she is "too tired" to pick up after herself because that is what moo says since she's "too pregnant" to clean up the brat's toys.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login