Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

BINGO!

Posted by Tahki (N.L.I.) 
Tahki (N.L.I.)
BINGO!
July 06, 2007
I was chosen as one of the high school band to play the 1812 Overture and such at our 4th of July 'fling' on the fairgrounds. There were many pahrunts out wif da keedz there and I tried to avoid them, but as usual someone had to bring over Shitney and Snottylina to touch my poor defenseless trumpet and Andy's trombone. I politely mentioned that I would not be having kids when I was older as an answer to 'What do you want to do when you're older?'

SHOCK HORAR OMFG was flashing across Moomee's face--

"B-but your BAYBEE would be so BEAUTIFUL--and you'll understand when you're OLDER AND WISER!"

Jeezus on a pogo stick, insult my intelligence why don'tcha? I'm not stupid enough to go pop the ALMIGHTY GOLDEN KEED out, so don't try to get me to! Mr. T: I pitty tha fools
Re: BINGO!
July 06, 2007
actually that typifies a lot of western thinking.. "beauty" is worshipped..

and as if thats a good reason to have a child.

i think all babies look, like 975 year old men, all wrinkly and bald..

if it was my stuff i would have smacked those kids hands away from the instruments.. saying. you break it you bought it..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
July 06, 2007
Tahki, I hope your trumpet and Andy's trombone still work after the brats got their snot and other crap all over them.

Questions and answers:

Breeder's question: What do you want to do when you're older?
Catmeow's answer: "Not to have brats and turn out like you!"

Breeder's question: B-but your BAYBEE would be so BEAUTIFUL--and you'll understand when you're OLDER AND WISER!"
Catmeow's answer: I may not be older, but I certainly am WISER. Wise enough to know that it sucks to be you.
Anonymous User
July 06, 2007
Tahki, OH HELL NO did those brats touch your instruments!! Man, my mom was in a rock & roll rhythm & blues band in the 1970s and the primary rule she taught us was that you NEVER touched another musician's instrument unless you ASKED and they LET YOU! Considering the fact that horns ain't cheap, I suggest you bellow to ANYONE (kids especially) about to touch your horn (and look 'em dead in the eye and get down on their level if they're a kid), "DON'T TOUCH"! All it takes is one bout of humiliation and crying to get the point across.
Rapunzel111
July 06, 2007
Hi Tahki-
You should have told that stupid moo off!
This is what I would have said to her:

I politely mentioned that I would not be having kids when I was older as an answer to 'What do you want to do when you're older?'

SHOCK HORAR OMFG was flashing across Moomee's face--

"B-but your BAYBEE would be so BEAUTIFUL--and you'll understand when you're OLDER AND WISER!"

Your answer:
Hey lady I already am wiser than you because I chose to devote my time to learning how to be a great trombone player,not a woman who gets glory only from the fruit of her uterus..anyone can do that!!

As far as older goes,I think you are old now and you'll only be older and more haggard in the future especially when both of your kids are teenagers at the same time, and are driving you nuts.

My baby turning out to be beautiful is not a good reason to breed-
beauty is only temporary but the satisfaction from cultivating a talent that only gets better over time,such as being a musician,is priceless.
Tahki (N.L.I.)
July 07, 2007
Hello again! Thanks for the awesome retorts! I now have an arsenal...hehehe! After liberal scrubbing and disinfecting, the Baybee Germs are off and dear Andy is making DO NOT TOUCH signs for us! Otherwise we can just take my cello and start playing Scandinavian cello death-metal on it...scare those breeders off XD

On a side note we blew up one of my cousin's baybee dulls with a mortar and shot from our leftover Magnum Artillery firework last night. XD Her mom went ballistic but it was all worth it...to see the LOOK on Shittylina's face! No plastic baybee survives when Andy and I are around...
leaning toward childfree
July 07, 2007
Tahki--

I'm preparing myself to be flamed for what I'm going to write here. But, I'm going to risk it.

It's okay if you don't like children. But perhaps going out of your way to hurt them is not the best thing to do. When you do that, you reinforce the negative stereotypes about childfree people--that we are all mean-spirited and sociopathic. Not saying that you are, but, what you did was mean, and you intended it to be.

Now, your cousin may or may not be a brat, and she may or may not have had it coming. But what if someone just broke your cello because he "didn't like teenagers"? If your cousin was a brat and you destroyed her doll out of revenge, don't sink to her level. You're older, and superior.

I'm bracing for the flames... now.
Tahki (N.L.I.)
July 07, 2007
Leaning, perhaps I didn't specify. She had broken many things of mine before (guitar strings, lava lamps, once even a really expensive bit of jewelry) and it was An's idea and maybe a bit of mine, but we bought her a new one afterwards. (I did, actually, but details, details...O_x) Sorry to offend. (I got her one of the ones she liked, exactly like that one. I don't HATE-HATE her, she's just annoying sometimes O_O)
July 07, 2007
and we all know that kid wanted to see the doll explode wink

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Tahki (N.L.I.)
July 07, 2007
She just called me to say thank you for the new one~ She was sincere this time and I'm happy she liked it and wasn't ungrateful like one of my babysitting clients...I'm not completely heartless, we were just 'set off' that night ._.; Sorry to offend, I can be a real bitch sometimes...
leaning toward childfree
July 08, 2007
That was super cool of you, Tahki.
I hope the things that she broke of yours got replaced, or at least you got an apology. It was nice of her to call and thank you.
Ahhh, blowing things up is fun. I remember turning a Mr. Potato Head into a hand grenade. Me and my friend were seven, and her brother blew it up. It was my friend's too and her idea :tongue sticking out smiley
You're not a bitch, you're a very sweet girl. Well, actually, you have just the right amount of bitch.
I swear this is the nicest message board I've ever been in, besides Planet SARK's.
Anonymous User
July 09, 2007
Tahki (N.L.I.) Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> She had broken [...] a really expensive bit of
> jewelry)

I'd say she deserved it right there. I hate when brats get away with breaking/ruining someone's things just because they are kyeeeeds eye rolling smiley
July 09, 2007
I truly believe that is the only reason breeders breed. They obviously have a delusional image of what they really look like and they think they are blessing the world with *ADORABLE* copies of their DNA.

90% of the breeders I see are so fugly they should have been eaten by their mothers at birth.
Anonymous User
July 09, 2007
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I truly believe that is the only reason breeders
> breed. They obviously have a delusional image of
> what they really look like and they think they are
> blessing the world with *ADORABLE* copies of their
> DNA.
>
> 90% of the breeders I see are so fugly they should
> have been eaten by their mothers at birth.

That's about right, KFLL.

Tahki, here's another one for your arsenal. When they say "you would make such beautiful baybeez", just offer to sell your eggs to them. Say that you'd use the cash for college since the contents of your brain are more important to you than the contents of your ovaries.

Or say you'd use the cash to fund your next awesome vacation while they stay home and change the shitty diapers of the "beautiful" DNA replica that you sold them.
Anonymous User
July 09, 2007
Blowing a doll out of a mortar...
priceless.
Hey, how bout a cannon?
Anonymous User
July 09, 2007
Naaaww, I am not gonna flame you.
Neither will I go out of the way to harm a kid.
Most of us would probably just as soon be left alone by kids.
PErsonally, I've not been bothered, bingoed, or heard all the simps about sprogging very often.
It is simply that some of us who state 'we don't want kids' are met by total incredulity and, in some cases, abuse.
You will get the gist if you read here often enuf.
I can enjoy other folks kids for the most part, I just don't want to be around when they start acting up or out. To have one doing that to me, noo.
July 09, 2007
Tahki,
I am going to use my powers of logic and assumption and guess that you are a teenager, or at least under the age of 21.

To have ANYONE ask if you are A. going to have children and then B. try to change your mind when you aren't even out of highschool yet, is completely inappropriate and downright creepy. I'd suggest for the remainder of your years in high school (and college...if you go that route) the next time someone says you should have children, for whatever reason, you should give them your most appalled look and say very loudly "Are you suggesting, Ma'am (because it's always a woman, isn't it?), that I have premarital sex and get pregnant before I've even gotten my high school diploma? Do you seriously think ANYONE without an education is going to be able to provide a decent quality of life for something as important as ANOTHER HUMAN BEING?" or "You seriously think I should create and birth a child I do not want simply because YOU think it will be attractive? THAT IS SICK! I'm not even out of high school yet, PERVERT!"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login