Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

brats on phone

Posted by sprogless 
sprogless
brats on phone
December 26, 2005
That is so annoying! I don't want to hear someone's brat drooling into the reciever, either!
The Purple Penguin
Re: brats on phone
December 26, 2005
Oooh, yes. My SIL had "Nanette" (I kid you not) tell me how much she wanted her present (not that it's a law to bring one) when I come over! I unfortunately was hissed at by SIL to bring a barbie because it would "crush little Nanette's christmas spirit" if I didn't. Bitch she is. She still doesn't support my decision after 5 years.
KidFreeLuvnLife
December 27, 2005
I cannot STAND hearing someone's brat on the phone. First of all, they don't know how to speak properly. Second, they have no conversation skills. Third, they usually end up screeching so loud into the phone that I end up near-deaf or on the verge of driving to their home to kill the little bastard. And what pisses me off even MORE is when you call someone and get the answering machine and it is their little sperm and egg loaf mumbling on and on as the greeting. I just hang up. And don't you love when you call someone and get, "Hi; you've reached John, Mary, Bratleigh and Shittums. We can't come to the phone right now..... bla bla bla........." First of all, Bratleigh and Shittums are too young to have any friends or to take phone calls. They don't need to be mentioned on the answering machine message. I hate that.
Lady Cooper
December 27, 2005
I had the same experience, although a touch worse, they answering message was them being normal, then they let their sprog screech that they loved a certain radio station into the end. "Hi, this is Jan and Phil, please leave a message after the beep...*screeching* HI I LISTEN TO JACK107!!!!!!*beep*"
Feh
December 27, 2005
"Hi! I just wanted to let you know that your message made me vomit in my own mouth."
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.