Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Famblee News..................

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Famblee News..................
July 10, 2007
It was recently announced by my brother and his wife that they are expecting baby #3. What is wrong with them? Everyone in the family now is convinced they have lost their minds. I'm devastated and tormented so badly over this. I just want him to be happy. How can you do that when you are saddled with kids? I talked to him a few days before they announced the news, he sounded overwhelmed and bewildered. I'm worried because 1. the more kids you have the more chance you have of disabilities, having a problem kid, etc. 2. divorce and child support would KILL him 3. their lives are harried enough now

Please send good thoughts. *SIGH*
Anonymous User
Re: Famblee News..................
July 10, 2007
I'm so sorry, it's hard to see someone you love in a bad situation. sad smiley I hope things work out for him!
July 10, 2007
KFLL, you always have good thoughts from me, My Friend. I cannot imagine just having ONE kid much less THREE :bawl screamers around. God...what a nightmare. More kids tend to bring on more marital problems. One child can be a master at playing one parent against the other! Imagine what more in the loop can do. Your brother better hope his wife never leaves him or he may have to do a Houdini and vanish so he is not stuck paying out the ass for the rest of his life...
KFFL, my sincere condolences.

Why does your brother sound bewildered? (Overhelmed, I can understand!)

I hope his wife didn't oops him. Other than that, don't they understand how b/c works? Granted, sometimes b/c isn't 100% effective, but still.....

Hopefully, one of them will get fixed after this.

Again, so sorry!
July 11, 2007
*SIGH* Apparently it was planned. They've both got their hands full the way it is. They both work full time and my SIL has a somewhat irregular schedule where she has to work weekends some times. The sitter they go to is a cousin of SIL and it's a good arrangement. On days SIL is off during the week due to working weekend, the kids stay with her. I just don't get it. I thought they were crazy for having the 2nd one. Keep in mind, I absolutely ADORE BOTH of them but they are a handful and a half. They can't go anywhere because it's a huge production with taking all the baby equipment and paraphernalia. Cost is multiplied exponentially for each additional kid. You have 1 kid, life is not such a production. Why put yourself through it?
Wow. They planned their third baby. WOW!

As you so acutely point out, they've got very busy schedules with 2 kids. They are going to go apeshit with a 3rd. Don't they remember loss of sleep, baby illnesses, loss of sleep, etc.? And let's not forget the $$$$ their going to spend on babycrap (clothes you can hand down, diapers - not so much).

If they come crying to you after the baby's birth, tell them if they want someone to blame...(and then put a mirror in front of their faces).

I just don't understand the mentality. Why do people want to further complicate their lives?

Hang in there, KFLL. You've got friends and listeners (and readers) here!!!!!
July 11, 2007
Yeah, I don't get why people have more than two kids. I can barely fathom the idea of one child, and while I kind of get the reasoning behind two, any more than that smacks of insanity.
Based on what you have said, KFLL, I seriously doubt the loaf was planned. That's what they are telling people. Especially when you say that the family thinks they're nutters for doing this considering what chaos their lives were already in.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login