Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

TV Talk Show Guests Needed

Posted by tvproducer 
tvproducer
TV Talk Show Guests Needed
July 11, 2007
Are you sick of working moms at your office who have flexible schedules and dump the extra workload on their childless co-workers. National talk show looking for outspoken women who are fed up and willing to talk about it.

Contact me with your story at bcarey18@gmail.com
Re: TV Talk Show Guests Needed
July 11, 2007
I'd love to; however, I saw how Elinor Burkett who wrote The Baby Boon: How Family-Friendly America Treats the Childless was treated when she did the same. Moos in Sally Jesse Rafael's audience screamed at her and called her almost every insult in the book that is allowed to be said on television. The author ended up leaving the stage in exasperation. Amazon.com users gave her book a piss-poor rating all based on not kissing breeder ass. I am glad I ordered the book at full price to support the childfree as we need all the support we can get. The book ended up on the bargain tables at bookstores. I doubt it even made it to paperback due to the backlash from the "family friendly" people. A discussion board is safer for me as I do not need to "out" myself on TV. I "out" myself all of the time but it is at my doing and under my control rather than on some Oprah-like gig where I and others like us will get booed and insulted. I like my privacy...thank-you very much. I do not need millions of people watching and calling me a "selfish cunt". We get it enough on the 'Net from breeder trolls.
July 11, 2007
what about men, it happens to childfree males and males fullstop..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
July 11, 2007
mercurior Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> what about men, it happens to childfree males and
> males fullstop..

A man who went by the name "Turtle" online also got hassled on some news or talk show. It happens to guys as well but religion and society seem to ping on women more for wanting more out of life than dirty diapers and warming baby bottles...
July 11, 2007
Yea, I'd end up punching someone out and it would automatically switch to a Jerry Springer episode.... LOL
July 11, 2007
if i was near that country, i would be tempted to go on it.. but since i am half a world away..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
July 11, 2007
Wow, I could really use the stress relief that would come from being goaded into a complete blind rage and going berzerk on someone's ass. However, I would not be down with having to do the associated jail time. Also, I am lucky enough to have only one coworker with children, and she's a responsible parent.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login