Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Found this video on the interwebs. PNB teaching his daughter a lesson for talking back via facebook

Posted by CF_Amy 
blondie
Decent guy, but it does sound like he has spoiled his daughter up to this point and this behavior is typical for entitled brats. It struck me when he said he went and got a job application for her, that is exactly what my sister used to do for my neice and then she had to harass her to fill it out and return it. No parent should do the work of finding a job for a kyd, the motivation to go out and do these things is part of the process and it teaches them how to be responsible and have some pride in doing something completely on their own.

Dad may have thought Bratgirl appreciated his taking his time out to fix her computer but she just expected it. So hopefully dad learns from this too and if she needs a computer for school just give her the bare minimum, some older than dirt machine which he will not upgrade and which is too slow for games or fakebook. If she wants more she can go out and find a job herself to pay for it (no helping her). She owes him about $140 for the software and hollow points anyway so she best get to it.

she's a teen going to school with entitled teens. it rubs off. she has a dad who worked hard for everything and who wanted to make certain she has creature comforts.
what's his facebook page?
zatoth
blondie
Decent guy, but it does sound like he has spoiled his daughter up to this point and this behavior is typical for entitled brats. It struck me when he said he went and got a job application for her, that is exactly what my sister used to do for my neice and then she had to harass her to fill it out and return it. No parent should do the work of finding a job for a kyd, the motivation to go out and do these things is part of the process and it teaches them how to be responsible and have some pride in doing something completely on their own.

Dad may have thought Bratgirl appreciated his taking his time out to fix her computer but she just expected it. So hopefully dad learns from this too and if she needs a computer for school just give her the bare minimum, some older than dirt machine which he will not upgrade and which is too slow for games or fakebook. If she wants more she can go out and find a job herself to pay for it (no helping her). She owes him about $140 for the software and hollow points anyway so she best get to it.

she's a teen going to school with entitled teens. it rubs off. she has a dad who worked hard for everything and who wanted to make certain she has creature comforts.

Creature comforts = spoiled brats. Let him spend his extra money on getaway vacations with his wife. The brat can earn her own money by working but she is too lazy to get off her ass to look for a job. There is nothing wrong with earning luxuries even if parents have money. The laptop is probably standard, ipod is just like a portable radio used to be, so pretty standard, as is cell phone. But they do not need top of the line brand new shit every six months- the latest games and data plans, etc. Did her laptop really have to be upgraded? Doubt it. But he spent over 100.00 to do it plus half his day. Why shouldn't brat feel entitled. And parents cannot expect teenagers to be grateful for anything, if they give extras to the kids they will just want more.

If the girl is telling the truth and she really has excessive chores maybe she does feel she earned some extras. I'm sure she could get away with doing less at home if she got an after school job.
So proud of him for being a PNB. I wish I could shake his hand and congratulate him on being the missing factor in American children's lives.
gwdzee
I hope he hides that gun. Some kids have shot their parents for less.
True. I wouldn't close my eyes around a lot of these sociopaths in training today.
I was following a thread about this on ehell where a bunch of moos and wannamoos were whining about how the "poor child" is "being punished for what she feels," and how Facebook is supposed to be her "safe place" to vent. A number of thinly veiled just-short-of-accusations about how the father was abusive. Luckily some of the people there seem sane and called them on it.

Seriously, what about a public, online space like facebook makes it a "safe place" for venting? It's like graffiting your secrets on the outside of your house and expecting them to stay secret. Breeder logic - I can never understand it.
I'm not impressed. He said in the video he had to go and actually "get" a job application for her cause she was to lazy to look for one. Are you kidding me? Sounds like he needs to rebuff his parenting skills if he has to hold the little bitch's hand and wipe her ass. As soon as I hit my teens I was running to get a job so I could buy things that my parents wouldn't. For her it's 'Well daddy will buy it for me anyways so what's the point?'

$20 says she already has a new laptop. He gets no high fives from me.
law1204
BTW this is even more hilarious, from the dad's wall:

"HOW SHE GOT CAUGHT: The Dog Did It.. no, really.

ROTFLOL!!! The bitch got caught by another bitch...I love it! Truth really is stranger than fiction!
Good for him, but I agree...you do have to wonder how she get so spoiled and entitled in the first place. Yes, being surrounded by other entitled teens is a big influence, but if you've been a PNB all along, it should be much less of an issue. I hope he's able to smack some sense into her with this. Her future employers and co-workers (amongst others) might be spared having one mighty entitled Princess in their midst.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login