Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

BRATS IN BROOKSTONE--PROBLEM TAKEN CARE OF!

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
BRATS IN BROOKSTONE--PROBLEM TAKEN CARE OF!
July 14, 2007
Hey Y'all! This past Thursday I went to Brookstone at the mall to pick up a new hair dryer (I travel a lot and prefer one that's dual voltage) and sho 'nuff you could tell that school was out--AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! All 3 massage chairs out front were occupied by a bunch-o-brats. After buying my hairdryer, I wanted to try out one of the super-duper models, since I'm thinking about upgrading (I bought one about 10 years ago and it's wearing out). Well, I politely asked one of the brats to move and guess what, all 3 stayed put. FORTUNATELY, the manager said, "You guys have to be 18 to be in those chairs". They didn't move. I said, "Okay, let me re-phrase this in terms I think you'll understand--I'M a paying customer. Get out of the chair!" Problem solved! While getting a heavenly massage and an estimate, I suggested to the manager that they post a big-ass sign stating the age requirement and have ALL of their servicepeople follow it. One teenager was about to sit down in one of the other chairs again and he asked, "How much is that?" I said, "Close to $4,000 and I suggest you don't sit there unless you're planning to buy it." He moved on. One small victory for the CFs!!
Re: BRATS IN BROOKSTONE--PROBLEM TAKEN CARE OF!
July 16, 2007
And that's why I stopped going into gadget stores like Brookstone and Sharper Image, all the freaking unattended brats. Gah! I can only hope they'll grow a clue around here, lower their instore loss from all the stuff the kydz break and impliment age requirements for who can and can not dick around in the store.
July 16, 2007
we have stores that says no child allowed unless accompanied by an adult.. and the staff have kicked children out.. and saying come back with your parent.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
July 17, 2007
I've seen this too. While the brats are busy playing and fucking around, potential customers are driven off.

And you know the first unattended sprog to be injured would result in an enormous lawsuit.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login