Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

CF Dude in Film

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
CF Dude in Film
July 17, 2007
Tonight, I watched this movie called 'Destination Infestation'. It's pretty much Ants on a Plane. Well, as the passengers were embarking, this one couple sits down, and the dude says, 'At least we're not by some screaming brat!', his wannamoo wife goes, 'Are you going to say that when we have our own baybee?'. Dude looks at her like she just asked him to shoot his own leg off. I knew right then he was CF. A second after that some moo sits in front of them with a nasty squalling loaf; CF guy immediately asks for vodka :chug

Later after the ants are wreaking havoc, someone comes up with the idea of de-pressurising the plane to kill the ants, and the people can put on the masks. some bitch goes 'oh no, we can't do that, it would hurt da baybeez and chyldruuun.' CF dude says that what matters is the saftey of the many vs. the 1 or 2. Bitches look at him like he's saddam incarnated, and then pilot says they can't go with that plan.

At the end, when the plane finally lands, after no country wants it, and had been threatening to shoot it down, the first thing they say when evacuating is women and kids first. Jeeze, I thought this was 2007, and women wanted equality!!! I guess equality doesn't mean shit to them when thier asses are on the line eye rolling smiley CF guy wants to go, too, but they don't let him. After the bitches and brats run off the plane, someone notices ants on the wheel of the plane. They finally let CF man off, but you never see the men getting off the plane. This bitch who notices the ants, without asking if all the men are off, too, shoots a flare at the fuel on the ground under the plane, causing the plane to explode. I guess only bitches and brats count angry smiley

Then you see wannamoo cunt telling CF dude she never realised how SELFISH and EVIL he is, and she practically throws her wedding ring back at him saying she won't need it. I say he got lucky, and now he can find a 'selfish' 'evil' CF lady to be with Thank you

It looks like people are noticing the CF, and that we don't like to be next to screaming shit machines in planes. They are still casting us as evil, though. Also, there is this one commercial where this lady is sitting between 2 big laughing men on the plane. Tonight, you could hear a brat screaming in that scene, when before, you just heard the men laughing.

If the plane had been shot down, you can imagine the lowing and mooing over that one baybee and couple of brats, screw the rest of the passengersangry smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login