Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Jane Magazine is being pulled

Posted by leaning toward childfree 
leaning toward childfree
Jane Magazine is being pulled
July 22, 2007
I don't know how many people know about Jane Magazine. It was run by Jane Pratt, who also founded Sassy Magazine. Now, Sassy and Jane Magazine were quite good, although Jane was rather arrogant.

Then, in 2003 or 4, Jane had a baby. Well. You would have thought that Jane Pratt was not only the only woman on earth to get pregnant and give birth, but the only one to have sex. She told a vomit inducing story about her husband/boyfriend sitting by the doctor's head during a pelvic on the pregnant Jane and asking if he could masturbate. Makes me want to projectile vomit on my computer screen right here and now.

So anyway, Jane is now spending all her time being "cool mommy" to her DNA souvenir. I can only imagine what a breeder she is, as she thinks she is so swell. Jane Magazine is going the way of Sassy. It's too bad, really.
Re: Jane Magazine is being pulled
July 22, 2007
what..WHAT... WHAT.... and she felt comfortable saying that in a magazine..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
leaning toward childfree
July 22, 2007
Certainly. She's arrogant, wants people to know she's really fucking hot, even when elephantine-ly pregnant. And she wants to be cool.
July 22, 2007
i can just see hubbie walking down the street, and people saying.. hey mr baiter, we know what you did last pelvic exam..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
July 22, 2007
and she felt comfortable saying that in a magazine

Hell, HE felt comfortable saying that IN PUBLIC???

And man, any guy who thinks that me lying on a table with someone I barely know scrutinizing my most intimate parts with a metal wrench and a giant Q-Tip is something to get off over....wouldn't be in my life long!!!
July 22, 2007
K12144 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And man, any guy who thinks that me lying on a
> table with someone I barely know scrutinizing my
> most intimate parts with a metal wrench and a
> giant Q-Tip is something to get off
> over....wouldn't be in my life long!!!

Ewwwww, I agree, Kat! That is beyond perverted and gross!
July 23, 2007
K12144 Wrote:
> and she felt comfortable saying that in a
> magazine
>
> Hell, HE felt comfortable saying that IN
> PUBLIC???
>
> And man, any guy who thinks that me lying on a
> table with someone I barely know scrutinizing my
> most intimate parts with a metal wrench and a
> giant Q-Tip is something to get off
> over....wouldn't be in my life long!!!

Exactly, My Friend! Jane thought she was so "feminist" but ended up being just another female-moo drone. If Daddio wanted to whack off his dick in the delivery room where there are medical personnel along with his wife suffering while shitting out that human loaf, he is certainly going to be fucking around...if he hadn't already while Jane was carrying the human basketball around. What a fucking pig! There are rarely any "thanks" for having a baby.

I can see why the magazine has failed. Nothing is more gross than some woman trying to be a "cool mommy". All of the "cool moms" I knew had issues with getting older and would squeeze their bods into clothing meant for teens or 23/year-olds. Their kids really did not think their mothers were so cool and did not want them hanging around. Usually, the father was not into his "cool mom-wife", either, even though I saw one at a restaurant with the tee that said, "I love hot moms." Me thinks that man protested too much... tongue sticking out smiley
July 25, 2007
Jane Pratt is a hatchet-faced breeder.

Her drivel is meaningless.
leaning toward childfree
July 26, 2007
This woman was so fucking self-obsessed she actually started a feature called "Jane needs help" where readers could write her advice. It was really a thinly veiled excuse to name drop and, of course, mention that she was pregnant every other line of type.

Jane, get over yourself.
CFBitchfromLA
July 27, 2007
Uh, yeah...pelvic exams are sooooo sexy, right? Which part appeals to such a sick fucking hog? The stirrups? The puke-green abdominal drape? The speculum?

[Body shudder]

That sounds more like some kind of sick sex offender situation.
Anonymous User
July 27, 2007
GROSS!! This is one of the sickest, nastiest things I've ever heard!!!

I liked Sassy Magazine as a teen, but I will never look at it the same way now.
Rapunzel111
July 28, 2007
If I were in Jane's situation and that sick fuck asked the dostor if he could beat his meat right there,I would definitely leave his ass and place that shitloaf up for adoption.Ewww!!!! What an asshat. Her sick fuck of a man obviously gets off on her being in degrading situations.He obviously doesn't like women at all.I wonder if he gets turned on by barfing on her or something awful like that?How else will he want to degrade her for thrills? What a fucking inappropriate hog.Who in the hell is raising these sick fucks?

The older I get and the more shit like this I hear I am glad I am childfree and part of the solution,not part of the problem.Just think,Jane can credit herself with bringing another creepy sexual deviant into the world just like daddy!How Cute!I am going to move to another planet as soon as it becomes available.
leaning toward childfree
July 30, 2007
I don't feel bad for Jane being in a degrading situation at all, as she obviously gets off on it. I feel sorry for that doctor more than anything. I would have kicked that guy's ass out of that exam room so fast his head would have fallen off.
And I feel sorry for Jane's readers, who had to read that shit.
July 30, 2007
leaning toward childfree Wrote:
> I don't feel bad for Jane being in a degrading
> situation at all, as she obviously gets off on it.

The pitiful thing is how many women love to participate in their own oppression...sad smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login