Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Inpig Moo couldn't lift her fat ass up

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: Inpig Moo couldn't lift her fat ass up
February 24, 2012
i have a very bad lower back (resulting from old car crash injury) and i sometimes have a hard time standing up after sitting for awhile. my biggest fear in life (other than clowns) is that i will get "stuck" alone, somewhere in public, and the paramedics will have to be called. it would be especially awful if it's some place really humiliating, like the ladies room, on a bus, on a plane, or onstage.

onstage would be the worst ever. :Violin
February 24, 2012
I have one knee I can't even feel anymore due to injury (no arrows involved), so I wouldn't want to hurt it by lifting a fat moo. That would make two problems. But then perhaps I could sure her for damaging it further?

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
February 24, 2012
The image is hilarious. I wouldn't have helped either. Just a snicker as I walked by. SUCKS to be you, COW!
Anonymous User
February 25, 2012
That gives me a very funny mental image! I would have quickly left the isle, and laughed my ass off if I had seen that. But, if it's someone who's elderly, disabled, or someone relatively young, like Zzelda, with bad knees or something like that, I would help them, though.
February 25, 2012
Actually, I might end up helping the moo - because if I did not, she would probably threaten and start to have the baby Right There! Why do they want to have their kids in the darndest places?
February 25, 2012
Oh shit, moneybags, your post has made my day. The mental image of that fat pig screaming for help! I would have laughed my ass off.
I would always stop and help someone with a disability, the elderly, or anyone who just had an accident. I've had lots of surgery myself and was quite disabled after each one for a period of time, I know what it's like.
But helping someone who's just plain pregnant and allowed themselves to get so unfit and so swollen during their pregnancy? I have seen prego women at my gym, who would never have difficulty getting up if they dropped their keys, because they actually have some strength in their legs and are carrying only baby weight and fluid, not FAT. There is no reason for a pregnant woman to be so enormous that they can't get up, but so many of them will use the "eating for two" excuse to gorge themselves and sit on the couch for 9 whole months. Most of them are overweight to begin with anyway. Fuck them, they can stay on the floor for all I care.
Anonymous User
February 25, 2012
cfmoneybags

But I swear with her positioning......she reminded me of Yokozuna from WWF wrestling during the Royal Rumble when he was just getting ready to power-squash his opponent. And when she was red-faced bellowing out 'HEEEELLLLLPPPP MEEEEEE' one would think she was a wild boar belting her call of the wild. Disturbing but freaking hilarious.waving hellolarious

waving hellolariouswaving hellolariouswaving hellolarious
Anonymous User
March 03, 2012
How the hell is this fatass going to go through childbirth and then deal with raising the spawn if she's so out of shape she can't even get herself up from a squat?

Tsk, tsk.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login