Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

More Idiotic Moo Products:rolleyes2

Posted by jezebel_daisy 
More Idiotic Moo Products:rolleyes2
February 25, 2012
http://celebritybabies.people.com/2012/02/24/belly-armor-radiation-shielding-tees-belly-bands-and-blankets/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+celebrity-babies+%28Celebrity+Baby+Blog%29

Seriously?? SERIOUSLY??? Thankfully the comments are of the "WTF?" variety, but I can just imagine that stupid moos are buying this shit.
Re: More Idiotic Moo Products:rolleyes2
February 25, 2012
jezebel_daisy
http://celebritybabies.people.com/2012/02/24/belly-armor-radiation-shielding-tees-belly-bands-and-blankets/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+celebrity-babies+%28Celebrity+Baby+Blog%29

Seriously?? SERIOUSLY??? Thankfully the comments are of the "WTF?" variety, but I can just imagine that stupid moos are buying this shit.

If that wasn't stupid enough, consider that radiation is absorbed by the body all of the time and by all of it. It wouldn't matter if she shielded her gut, the fetus would get same amount of radiation anyway BECAUSE IT'S STILL FUCKING CONNECTED TO HER!
February 25, 2012
another product created for attention whoring moo.
unless you live under high voltage power transmission line, daily electromagnetic radiation can be pretty much neglected.

but seriously, fluffy blanket? is society this dumb? or is it indeed marketed so considering how dumb the targeted consumers are?
it's not rocket science, electromagnetic radiation can only be deflected by metal. the woman should wear full body metal armor...if she's serious about protecting the loaf from evil radiation .
of course not, because this product is for attention whoring only.
February 25, 2012
I bet the moo will end up suffocating her unborn kyd to death. XD
February 25, 2012
The profoundly stupid and money are soon parted.
What annoys me though is that shit is what they spend their mooternity leave payments on (subsidized by us hard-working childfree).
February 25, 2012
Banshee
I bet the moo will end up suffocating her unborn kyd to death. XD

gotta install a periscope so the unborn kyd can see what's on the outside!
February 26, 2012
I would looooooove to see the scientifically sound, peer-reviewed research that showed such items are necessary. smile rolling left righteyes2

Amazing what suckers will buy.
February 26, 2012
No kidding eh? I can only imagine the other dumb moo-centric products floating around out there.
February 26, 2012
On another thread I mentioned making my fortune by re-purposing common products as 'specialized' for kids (I've already seen this done for toilet paper, tupperware, frozen dinners, etc).

Maybe my next million will be made by targeting paranoid parents. Create a fear, then sell them the solution.

Next big craze: special bodysuits and filter mask for the peanut-allergic kid? Antibiotic carpeting for when the baby learns to crawl? Kiddie-sized radiation suit for when the microwave's running in the kitchen? The possibilities are endless, people!
February 26, 2012
randomcfchick
On another thread I mentioned making my fortune by re-purposing common products as 'specialized' for kids (I've already seen this done for toilet paper, tupperware, frozen dinners, etc).

Maybe my next million will be made by targeting paranoid parents. Create a fear, then sell them the solution.

Next big craze: special bodysuits and filter mask for the peanut-allergic kid? Antibiotic carpeting for when the baby learns to crawl? Kiddie-sized radiation suit for when the microwave's running in the kitchen? The possibilities are endless, people!
That's a good idea. I was thinking about starting a home based business and as well all know, a fool and her benjamins are soon parted.
February 27, 2012
Also, someone should point out that there are vaying theories on the safety of radiation exposure, and one theory actually states that some radiation exposure is beneficial to the body (radiation hormesis). The most widely accepted theory is that below a certain amount annually of background radiation, the risk is inconsequential. Any radiation recieved as medical treatment is viewed much more strictly. Also, the most radiosensitive organs in the human body are the reproductive organs, the breast, the lens of the eye, and the thyroid. So unless these people literally roll their kid in lead blankets like a burrito 24/7, this crap won't protect them one bit.

http://www.hps.org/documents/radiationrisk.pdf
February 28, 2012
But I know what will happen. These kids grow up and take a job with Westinghouse cleaning up the Fukushima reactors in Japan. After all, they are saying it will take 40 years so theres plenty of time for exposure.

That is, if they are raised to be good workers and not playstation all day.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login