Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Little shits teasing a bear

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Little shits teasing a bear
February 27, 2012
Hi y'all! Long time, no post (working on my marine biology degree).

I'm not sure how I got to this from the lovely array of dolphin videos, but you try watching this and see if you don't want the glass to break. Why is it that it's so acceptable for kids to tease and torment an animal, even if he is stuck behind a Plexiglass wall?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k1bXO1ilSU&feature=related
Re: Little shits teasing a bear
February 27, 2012
If the glass breaks, the kids will learn a lesson very soon, and the bear will have a delicious snack.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
Anonymous User
February 27, 2012
The first thing I thought when I saw that title was '...and natural selection takes it's course...' :p
February 27, 2012
Poor bear, that kid will make the fuzz monster barf.

Poor bear!!

Where in the fuck was the zoo staff? Shouldn't they be keeping assholes like that brat off the Plexiglass?
February 27, 2012
cfbitchfromla
Poor bear!!

Where in the fuck was the zoo staff? Shouldn't they be keeping assholes like that brat off the Plexiglass?

That was my first question. I'm also sorry the bear didn't take out the brats and then the cunt holding the camera. It's just sick that breeders find this kind of shit funny.
February 27, 2012
And here I thought 'bear baiting' went out in the middle ages.

Poor bear.

The one boy seems to tire of it and wants to walk away. With all the flashing of pic phones and cameras - you might guess it's the parents encouraging the kids to act up for a 'good shot'.

The boy seems to quit and then a girl steps up. It does all seem to be egged on by the spectators / parents.

Throw THEM into the bear pen!

Where are the workers and guides to keep order? Everyone complains about lack of jobs - well here's work that clearly needs to be done!

I'd gladly pay extra at such an animal park or zoo - to cover the salaries of workers to keep this completely unacceptable human behavior in check.
February 27, 2012
February 27, 2012
They'll get themselves killed. Stupid kids and they're lazy, inept parents.

lab mom
Anonymous User
February 28, 2012
The poor bear. sad smiley

I was sincerely hoping that the glass would break, and a tasty meal made of those little fuckers and their associates. Make 'em learn the hard way.

Kyds should be banned from zoos in general. They have neither a sense of empathy or compassion, nor an appreciation of the natural world. Those traits are completely absent during brathood.
February 28, 2012
Remember when some brats were taunting the tiger at the San Diego Zoo and it got out and killed one of them? The only tragedy in that situation was that the tiger ended up getting put down, too.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login