Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I responded to a confession!!!!

Posted by Anonymous User 
Ok, here's a doozy for Friday from True Bride Confessions.
"I broke a nail. Only one week before my wedding."

OMG! Why wasn't this the lead story on every news program????
I'm sure she made an 8-appointment with her manicurist ASAP, and is probably not moving from her home, nor using that hand to use for ANYTHING until the happy (?) day.

Sucks to be her FH. He's in for a rude awakening.

I have never read about a more shallow, supercilious bunch of twits in my life. There are a few entries from real human beings about remembering the real reason for a wedding, but they're drowned out in the mundane, mind-numbling bitching from skanks.

Yikes! And people wonder why there's a 50% divorce rate in this country?
Re: I responded to a confession!!!!
August 03, 2007
Some of the chicks on the true bride confessions site are the epitome of the entitlement-minded, high-maintenance, IT'S ALL ABOUT ME, cunt faces. They give all women a bad name. They'll be showing up on the true mom confession site in about a year pissing and moaning about their life.

You know damned well 80% of them are going to turn out to be the most hateful breeders on the planet. Thinking the perfect life with hubby starts when BABYEE arrives, never once thinking, "Gee, maybe we don't have to have kids?" They'll spawn and the cycle begins.

I read through a number of them where the bride to be either fucked her fiancee's best friend, fucked his dad, got knocked up a week before the wedding by someone else, or something anyone in their right mind would never do. What's wrong with these women?
August 03, 2007
"What's wrong with these women?"

They're stupid princesses who've been told every day of their lives how great and beautiful they are and who have never ever been denied anything.
August 03, 2007
and they expect men to pay and pay and pay, daddy first, then hubbie..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
August 03, 2007
mercurior Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> and they expect men to pay and pay and pay, daddy
> first, then hubbie..

You are right, My Friend. Many women expect their husbands to be like their doting fathers. This issue reminds me of a woman who became a homosexual later in life when she left her husband for a thirtysomethinger lesbian. The ex-hetero woman thought she could spend, spend, spend like she did with her corporate husband who made the money. She was definitely a "lipstick lesbian". Her girlfriend told her right at work (that is when I worked in a call center) that she was not her (the older woman's) husband so the spending and acting like a princess was going to stop NOW!!!
August 03, 2007
thats part of the expectation of modern women, if they flutter their eyes, and open their legs (or worse still the possibility of opening their legs) they will get any man to give her money... and it works for some men.

its called prostition.. i have seen this for myself..

men are generally starved for affection, as can be seen on TMC, and true bride. they dont mention love, of affection, its what can i get out of the man.. thats the reason, its not love or caring its pure selfishness.. which can push men into doing work and doing anything to gain more money just for the chance of love.. but they are continually joked about, looked down upon,, daddy i need $350 for new teeth.. once thats done, they dont care.. until the next time then its $6000 for new boobs, and the men fall for it.. because there is only affection (from our view) when things are bought for them..

money is what they want. and men are irrelevant apart from wallets..

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
August 03, 2007
As far as I can tell, it's not affection that most men want from women...maybe "affection" is what they call it, though.

I'm almost sorry I read this entire post as I canNOT BELIEVE some of the stuff y'all have found and posted. No wonder I'm such a freaking misanthropist if there are people like that in the world. I have no idea why I'm still able to be floored by these asscacti, but....shit.

I think if a breeder ever tells me off in a public place for not liking their kids being loud, I'll start screaming and yelling and throwing a tantrum myself. And when people stare, I'll say "hey, it's a public place, you don't like it, GO HOME!" And if they keep staring, I'll say "hey, his/her kids can do it and it's okay, why can't I?" Answer for those who say "you're an adult and should know better": "hey, s/he is an adult too and should know better than to let his/her kid act that way but s/he is doing nothing about it. If s/he doesn't have to be a responsible adult, then neither do I."
August 04, 2007
it does depend on how men view affection, to a lot of men sex or the possibility of sex is the same as affection, its the time when men are most vulnerable.. in a lot of men, the connection when they have sex is a feeling that everything is ok with the world, that someone does actually care for them..

they can mistake the purely physical with love.. and no man who has ever felt the real thing, can confuse it..

see men and women have different ideas of affection and love.. sometimes they match, sometimes they dont.. but men seem to need the affirmation that someone cares for them, and the quickest way is sex.. unfortunatly thats how it goes sometimes..

Hey, K12144, I'm with you! I'd call that the "Brian Griffin Guerilla (sp, sorry!) Parenting Guide." That's the "Family Guy" episode where Brian (the dog, and the smart one in the family) is petiting the court to get custody of his puppies. The prosecuting side, refutes his claims he'd be a good father, by showing a tape of him at a Denny's. He's sitting next to a braindead couple, with a baby in a high chair. Every time that damned baby cries, Brian starts wahhing with it. I laughed myself sick watching that. At one point, the parents finally look over at Brian and he gives them hell, "You just tuning this out, aren't you?" And he starts "wahhing" again.

I'm going to waahing, yelling, shrieking myself. The hell with those morons.

Maybe THAT will get their attention. Other than bringing a tape recorder with me, taping their brats screams, and then sitting next to the asshole parents and playing it for them over and over and over and over.....

We're mad as hell and we're not going to take it any more!!! Who's with me?????
August 06, 2007
mercurior Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> thats part of the expectation of modern women, if
> they flutter their eyes, and open their legs (or
> worse still the possibility of opening their legs)
> they will get any man to give her money... and it
> works for some men.
>
> its called prostition.. i have seen this for
> myself..

Marriage is often akin to prostitution. Women will allow the man to rent her vagina as long as he provides the diamond engagement/wedding rings and the wedding where the woman can wear the white burqa aka the "white gown and veil" along with $$$ taking care of her every need. At least, the hookers on the other side of town are more honest about their intentions.
mercurior (NLI)
August 06, 2007
i am more financially aware, i know someone who is throwing his daughter a wedding, and its a big one.. the mother is a jewish princess, everything has to be the best.. its costing... guess how much.. £100,000 yes.. $200,000. that money would let me live for 10 years no worries.. but the mother wants everything.. and the poor man has to pay, or he is nagged constantly by his wife..

mine and rowans will cost when i am there $150, and thats it.. no guests no food, no presents, my mum wants her to have some flowers, but we havent got anything new, i got the rings, with the flight its.. $800 for me to get there.. and it still means as much as the 100,000 wedding.
August 07, 2007
Here's a good mom confession from today.
08.07.07 10:57a
My breath stinks. I just realized I haven't brushed my teeth yet today. When I wake up in the AM I don't have time to pee before getting my two year old ready for day care and then the baby is grabbing at my ankles wanting to be picked up. When did I let myself go so bad I can't even find the time to brush my damn teeth???

Um. Maybe you should get up earlier if finding time for a necessiary bodily funciton is difficult...or give the baby up for adoption.

And apparently the moos have a hard time just having TMC to whine on, kind of like they have a hard time thinking that there should be CF only spaces, at least that's what I'm guessing from the tone of this confession..
08.07.07 7:44a
Sorry ladies, I don't go poking through my wife's bathroom trash looking for tampon wrappers (we use separate bathrooms), she doesn't get PMS, and she works too, so she's never covered in baby slime when I get home from work.

In fact, my wife travels for her job and in the last 3.5 years, I've kept the kids by myself at least 20 times while she's only kept them maybe twice. So seriously ladies, before you come on here assuming that the men here are slob hubands who only want to paw their wives at night after the SAHM has had a hectic day, take a step back and see how many fathers are dropping their kids off at daycare in the morning compared to mothers. Things have changed, men have changed. Apparently the way women view men has not.
Read this on TMC. I think they need to branch out with another website, True Skank Confessions. Must be nice to be amoral, and without a conscience. And this whore wants to BREED? Lordy, Jebus, fuse her tubes today!!!!

8/8/07 2:24 pm
"I left my husband, and he left his wife, and we are finally together. He just forgot to mention that he didn't want any more kids. I think I have to leave him."
August 09, 2007
there is sort of on live journal

http://community.livejournal.com/tc_snark/ better than nothing

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login